[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope to see this lakorn by the end of the year. There ain't any good lakorns to watch lately.
@somp9 give a try with tan chai nai sai mok the one has Louis and Punch i hope Ken/Namtarn will air the end of the year too but looks like maybe early 2013

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Thanks For The Little Summary^^^ It's Hard To Try And Not To Read The Summary But I'm Always Tempted Too...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Namtarn is pretty at some point and awkward at some point...anyways still looking forward for this lakorn...still liking her lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken has does not match any of the younger generation actresses. She is a 91er. He's a 77er. I usually don't let age bother me if they look good together. But the age gap is so apparent physically and mentally. Ken hasn't been doing good at all with his lakorn choices and they pretty much have to do a lot with his nang ek and storyline.

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope Ken have chemistry with young new n'ek in this one because the story seem very interesting, slap/kiss. I like revenge/slap/kiss lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
kiss/slap makes it even more uncomfortable for me to watch but yet pichy is so adorable. i have a feeling i will like her but not so much with Ken lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that Ken is finally paired up with a new nang'ek..... because he's always been paired up with the same nang'eks back to back lately.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm glad that Ken is finally paired up with a new nang'ek..... because he's always been paired up with the same nang'eks back to back lately.
after Ken he finished this lakorn with Namtarn he'll have another back 2 back lakorn with Cherry again its also produce by Broadcast again called 'Raeng Ruk'

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'm Sop Glad That Ken Paired Up With A Newbie
You Normally See Him With A Vetran
Thanks For The pics becuase i can never seem to upload my pic^^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm not much of a Cherry fans and i hardly watch her lakorn??? Why can they find Mr. Ken a new n'ke such as Rita who he havent pair uP with...Broadcast is mess up tat they stop using Rita when she was their favorite...i guess they have expire date on them :coverlaf: 

:eek:fftopic: but is Rita is still with ch.3???