[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
No I just ask because I didn't hear something like that anyw
her before. But thank you for the link. I will check.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Sometimes I get confused with fans beavieur!
Why fans goin against they hown very sincere feeling, to going after what other say?
I do like Ken and Ann, Aum and Aff, Rita and Rome. For me I don't need that they are paired with someone others. Every person had her thougs, but some are dragged from what listening or reading!
I whan’t stop to love the KA team, the AA team and the RR team and will don't bother to reading or listening what the other say!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's only my opinion????? Or do you feel the same as me???
i agree with you. i mean there are some that says ken&ann t. has to much lakorn together but i see aum&aff all the time. they complain on other couples but not theirs??? i find it funny!

everyone has their likes and dislikes for watever reason but that's ones opinion.

just tune out if you dont want to watch it right?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Please can somebody explain me something ? Who brought Aum and Aff here ? I know that Ateam is so hot that they can't be ignored but please nobody talked about Ateam here ! The Roy Mai thread is just enough.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Please can somebody explain me something ? Who brought Aum and Aff here ? I know that Ateam is so hot that they can't be ignored but please nobody talked about Ateam here ! The Roy Mai thread is just enough.
i don understand why they complain on our ateam and the rest of koo-kwan

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sometimes I get confused with fans beavieur!
Why fans goin against they hown very sincere feeling, to going after what other say?
I do like Ken and Ann, Aum and Aff, Rita and Rome. For me I don't need that they are paired with someone others. Every person had her thougs, but some are dragged from what listening or reading!
I whan’t stop to love the KA team, the AA team and the RR team and will don't bother to reading or listening what the other say!
then don't come to Asianfuse cos here is a lakorn discussion thread its people members
sharing opinions and ideas then if u don wanna read then don't come

sarN

sarNie Granny
so is it confirm ? i honestly want to see Rome with Aff just cuz they haven't co star together !

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Everyone is free to express their opinion on anything. Whether we like it or not, things that are against our thoughts will be said. Everyone can say whatever is on their mind and they are free to do so bad or good. So lets just get back on the topic on Aff and Ken.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Everyone is free to express their opinion on anything. Whether we like it or not, things that are against our thoughts will be said. Everyone can say whatever is on their mind and they are free to do so bad or good. So lets just get back on the topic on Aff and Ken.
no worries cc ignore those :eek:fftopic: people cos they don't understand what is lakorn
thread about lately Ken and Aff been so quiet not sure if they both still in here or
not?

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
then don't come to Asianfuse cos here is a lakorn discussion thread its people members
sharing opinions and ideas then if u don wanna read then don't come
You don't need to chase me away! I don't say something offensive. This was just my true feeling.
But if you think that I wronged someone or offense people, just like you sayd I'll stay away.
How I say erarlier I won't bother with other comment. But it's this a free blog? Who people can say and write what they feeling?
How I see it's not! Only your thougs are right and what the other thinks it's wrong!!!!
So do as what you feel; I'll do the same!
Have a good day!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You don't need to chase me away! I don't say something offensive. This was just my true feeling.
But if you think that I wronged someone or offense people, just like you sayd I'll stay away.
How I say erarlier I won't bother with other comment. But it's this a free blog? Who people can say and write what they feeling?
How I see it's not! Only your thougs are right and what the other thinks it's wrong!!!!
So do as what you feel; I'll do the same!
Have a good day!
nothing is involve with offensive but the thing I'm pointing out is ur at the :eek:fftopic:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i agree with you. i mean there are some that says ken&ann t. has to much lakorn together but i see aum&aff all the time. they complain on other couples but not theirs??? i find it funny!

everyone has their likes and dislikes for watever reason but that's ones opinion.

just tune out if you dont want to watch it right?
I agree with you and Fujia I mean Ken has 4 lakorns with Janie nobody says anything A team has 4 ,nobody says anything KA basically have 4 cuz the first one is always forgotten and yet ,So much complaintsss!! LIke seriously i dont talk about other pairs pairing too much i like it , cause its on going love.. But some people just dont like Ann so they say no more of them / it's tooo much, but if its Ken/Janie they have 4 but people will say more!

Well i think offensive I mean I'm a huge KA fan and its annoying how non KA fans say this pair is annoying too, much of them but i dont see anyone saying A team has too much! People do have diff. opinions but just cuz you dont like them do not waste your time talkin bout them! its stupid if yu dont care how much lakorns your team make then all of a sudden care bout other teams that you don't like..... Like seriously , if you like your team to have on going lakorns then you should know how others feel!

Ps... I keep saying "You" well in mean in general well those fussy people! :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ohh Sorry i said my last reply before i saw the Arguments but still I'm voting for Rome|Aff
They seem to be cute together

icyplace

sarNie Adult
wait, What's going on here? is Ken-Aff confirmed Yet??? :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

how come AA/KenJanie/KenAnn 's heating debate going here? lol, i'm so lost now. :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ that's what im thinking..

Afuser - stay calm :D We don't want to lose the peace here na.. Everyone has the rights to state their opinion and thoughts but don't go bashing and hating one another :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

because I for one, love ATEAM, KATEAM, & RTEAM.. even though they get paired up multiple time, it's not like we see their lakorns right after one another.. especially on RTEAM.. they're just finally getting paired up again for "Buang" after like.. 3 years..

I would love to see Ken & Aff reunited in here.. JR.. their chemistry was so good.. though I was bawling like crazy :(
but of course, I would love to see Rome & Aff too.. hehe..

edit: and also.. i kept reading on some anne lakorns.. so if she did take on this lakorn.. she was supposed to play a twin? so that means aff will be a twin in here then right? chai mai?