[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Lol! Same here! That's how I got through "Jai Rao" and fell in love with TTeam!
ha ha ha, You mean Ken-Aff couple are TTteam, :yes: :yes:lol, never think about that,

Me too, love them together. However, unlike most people or fans I enjoyed Jai Rao though. It was such a meaningful lakorn to me.
Truth, I cried my heck out while watching JR :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , their love 's so sad but a lot of things can be learned through.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Truth, I cried my heck out while watching JR :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , their love 's so sad but a lot of things can be learned through.
I must admit, i did cry a bit when watching Jai Rao, there's something about that lakorn i didn't really like...but at the same time it was really touching and meaningful i did like it. Even re-watched it.
----------------------------

Thanks cupid for sharing the summary, it sounds very typical for thai lakorns but i hope it will be a good one.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Me too, love them together. However, unlike most people or fans I enjoyed Jai Rao though. It was such a meaningful lakorn to me.
Oh, I enjoyed it as well. The script and direction was fine, just that the pace was slow. I love ATeam and all but TTeam wins over my heart more. A reunion will turn all my photoshopped posters of them into reality. Lol.

ha ha ha, You mean Ken-Aff couple are TTteam, :yes: :yes:lol, never think about that,

Yes, TTeam is Ken and Aff. Lol. Both of their first names begins with a T. Hehe.

I don't know what people see but I saw beautiful and amazing chemistry between their sad and pure love in "Jai Rao".

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I enjoyed it as well. The script and direction was fine, just that the pace was slow. I love ATeam and all but TTeam wins over my heart more. A reunion will turn all my photoshopped posters of them into reality. Lol.
I love Aff. However, I find it that I am not fond of most of her praeks. I only liked her with Ken, and I'm starting to like her with Por N. already. :)

I am a big fan of TTeam, lol. *Jai Rao days*

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Aff. However, I find it that I am not fond of most of her praeks. I only liked her with Ken, and I'm starting to like her with Por N. already. :)

I am a big fan of TTeam, lol. *Jai Rao days*
yeah i am loving Aff with Por N too and to double+ make Rome or Por T her next pra'ek :thumbsup:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So any news about who in and who out...lol

I really hope Ken and Aff is in here...i <3 them together and wish they could reunited...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So No confirmation? I wanna watch Aff with Rome! AFF with Chakrit YA!!
I like Aff not acting but i would like to see her with someone else

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So No confirmation? I wanna watch Aff with Rome! AFF with Chakrit YA!!
I like Aff not acting but i would like to see her with someone else
Yeah Rome his my dream of with aff. I find Rome acting is improve to top himself to level against Ken

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wouldn't mind Rome pairing with Aff in here since his Broadcast idol too and plus
Aff not in plerng boon with Rome anymore sorry Ken i do like u but seem lately fans are
cheering on Rome to be Aff next future co-star everyone has dream of

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i wouldn't mind Rome pairing with Aff in here since his Broadcast idol too and plus
Aff not in plerng boon with Rome anymore sorry Ken i do like u but seem lately fans are
cheering on Rome to be Aff next future co-star everyone has dream of
Han ? Where ? :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Han ? Where ? :scratchhead2:
what are u trying to ask me? oh i know
go to Aff Fanclub Taksaorn.com its all in thai but u can use the search engine to translate i got this news from onahc one of our asianfuse member