[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why are some against this pairing Ken and Aff i love them as much as i love ken with anne

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
why are some against this pairing Ken and Aff i love them as much as i love ken with anne
cuz everyone is entitled to their own opinion. as for me i'm more of a ken-ann. IMO ken-aff didn't start too well, but i'm hoping they will prove me wrong in this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'd rather have Aff play rai in Plerng Boon then have her with Ken. (psst P'Aff choose Plerng Boon, and while your at it ask to be n'ek and keep Aum in it too)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'd rather have Aff play rai in Plerng Boon then have her with Ken. (psst P'Aff choose Plerng Boon, and while your at it ask to be n'ek and keep Aum in it too)
Aff name is still link to plerng boon so does Rome/Cherry but makers group put it on
delay cos they probably announce it when 2012 start or maybe by the end of this year
but for me i am not confident atm yet to see Aff being evil that snatches other ppl
husband like Benz portraying as plingchat/proongchat

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i think they're pretty much confirmed in here :scratchhead2:
So they're confirmed , good good, b/c I really love Ken-Aff :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: . Don't have enough Ken-Aff in JR, want more Ken-Aff :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:
Have too many beautiful :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: lakorns coming,

Aff name is still link to plerng boon so does Rome/Cherry but makers group put it on
delay cos they probably announce it when 2012 start or maybe by the end of this year
but for me i am not confident atm yet to see Aff being evil that snatches other ppl
husband like Benz portraying as plingchat/proongchat
If Aff accepts it, i would be the first one to watch, I wonder is it a trend that famous stars as Aff, Janie, and more start to play rai. I actually dislike to see my fav to act in rai, but after seeing Janie playing rai in TR, i thought that's not bad for trying,but hopefully once only,
so if Aff decides to take that role, I would definitely to check it out.

I love versatile actress than ones only take the nice role.
:eek:fftopic:
such as Benz, really love her :wub: :wub: :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Most likely theyre confirmed, and I think the reason people are against Ken/Aff is cause they're SOO into Ken and Anne or Aff and Aum. I mean it's not a bad thing, but honestly it just gets annoying because not EVERYONE wants to see couples pairing 4+ times! Just being honest, but that's just my opinion not everyones! But I'm so excited I really hope this is confirm! I think Aff and Ken are super cute together and get along real well!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Most likely theyre confirmed, and I think the reason people are against Ken/Aff is cause they're SOO into Ken and Anne or Aff and Aum. I mean it's not a bad thing, but honestly it just gets annoying because not EVERYONE wants to see couples pairing 4+ times! Just being honest, but that's just my opinion not everyones! But I'm so excited I really hope this is confirm! I think Aff and Ken are super cute together and get along real well!
good point kaylaC :thumbsup: with me i don't mind which one of the koo-kwan pairing
usually i don't mind either there is a switch roles or many times together the first
thing that pop i wanna focus more to the acting skill and the main part its the
storyline itself

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I agree, KaylaC. :)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol, I also agree with you, KaylaC,

i'm annoying with people who always think they can control their idols to pair with whom? then keep bashing who 's gonna paired with their idols, lol .
. They should know that even their idols pairing with different actors/actresses that don't mean their fav couple 's not gonna be famous anymore, they just have more chance to shine with other people.

me, even though i love my idol, i don't like to see my idol with same person again. i want them to pair with different people, i want fresh couples

I'm waiting for Ken-Aff couple fitting ,so excited :wub: :wub: :wub:

thing that pop i wanna focus more to the acting skill and the main part its the
storyline itself
I hear you, my dear, Alice, i remember i used to hate the actress who paired with my idol in a Korean series. But i had to watch it b/c i really love my idol, turned out i love the pair at the end, her acting changed, and the chemistry which i thought not gonna happened coming out so nice, that's why i rarely dislike any actress/actor b/c you never know what will happen in future,

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Everyone has the right to bash or favor any stars. It's their personal opinion. That's what opinions are for, they all have to be different. Sometimes you gotta ignore the things you find annoying. Just because you like the pairing and others vice versa doesn't mean you can stop the other side of opinion. Just a heads up.........Aff + Ken fans don't kill me.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Everyone has the right to bash or favor any stars. It's their personal opinion. That's what opinions are for, they all have to be different. Sometimes you gotta ignore the things you find annoying. Just because you like the pairing and others vice versa doesn't mean you can stop the other side of opinion.
my dear Cupid, I know everyone has entitled their own opinion, that 's why most of time people tend to ignore "the bashing or the boasting". But sometime it comes to the point so unreasonable annoying , it bugs people , especially, when others are so happy, yet excited, and it would make people to hate or dislike their own idols. Though people always say "they don't care if their idols are hated by others, the truth is it 's leading to the "war" that we see all times over that matter. that the reason "The HATERS" are created. My point here , though we like or dislike, 2 or 3 times saying that would be enough, let it flow and enjoy whatever we like :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Just a heads up.........Aff + Ken fans don't kill me.
lol , Cupid, we know from the beginning that you dislike Ken-Aff couple, but i like you from other topics so I still can bear with you no matter what, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
lol, I also agree with you, KaylaC,

i'm annoying with people who always think they can control their idols to pair with whom? then keep bashing who 's gonna paired with their idols, lol .
. They should know that even their idols pairing with different actors/actresses that don't mean their fav couple 's not gonna be famous anymore, they just have more chance to shine with other people.

me, even though i love my idol, i don't like to see my idol with same person again. i want them to pair with different people, i want fresh couples

I'm waiting for Ken-Aff couple fitting ,so excited :wub: :wub: :wub:

I hear you, my dear, Alice, i remember i used to hate the actress who paired with my idol in a Korean series. But i had to watch it b/c i really love my idol, turned out i love the pair at the end, her acting changed, and the chemistry which i thought not gonna happened coming out so nice, that's why i rarely dislike any actress/actor b/c you never know what will happen in future,

Dear icy, I agree with you very much. You have said what I want to say.

I am a ken fan,Whoever cooperate with him I toally aceppt.

when I saw someone said dislike somebody cooperate with ken many times I really felt sad.

I thinke an actor/actress cooperate with more people can improve their actings.

And no one can surely know if they will have chemical reaction in a new lakron.

Now I have debugged my feeling. Just pay close attention to my fav is enough.

Anyway I will wait for this lakorn's conform all the time.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Dear icy, I agree with you very much. You have said what I want to say.

I am a ken fan,Whoever cooperate with him I toally aceppt.

when I saw someone said dislike somebody cooperate with ken many times I really felt sad.

I thinke an actor/actress cooperate with more people can improve their actings.

And no one can surely know if they will have chemical reaction in a new lakron.

Now I have debugged my feeling. Just pay close attention to my fav is enough.

Anyway I will wait for this lakorn's conform all the time.

angelcrystal Dear
, I understand how you felt. No need to be Upset dear, The Best way is to ignore their cms,

like you said, only pay attention to your Fav and enjoy the lakorn. that 's the reason we joint the forum so we can discuss, enjoy and relax after school, work, right
. Actors/Actresses ' time is only in certain years, so better to enjoy them as much as we could before they retire and do something else. Don't bother to nonsense jealous and bashed from others .
. From now all, just let it flow , ignore & No need to talk about this "Uncomfortable things" anymore dear

Like you, I really hope it will confirm Ken_Aff, that would be awesome coz after that Kaixin 's gonna do a lot of creations for Ken-Aff couple,

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I agreed with you totally, and I also respected others' differences.

Everyone has different views, tastes, likes and dislikes and as long as we respect others' opinions then everything is good.

I hope Ken and Aff got confirmed for this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agreed with you totally, and I also respected others' differences.

Everyone has different views, tastes, likes and dislikes and as long as we respect others' opinions then everything is good.

I hope Ken and Aff got confirmed for this lakorn.
on the right track kaylaC and vimalee both of u so polite gals keep up the good work
its a pleasure from me i want them to confirm ken and aff too

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

To what I think in rather watch Ken and aff being together than seeing aff playing a rai role...she too good for those kind of role...I really hoping that aff will rejected that role with Rome and cherry since after all that lakorn was book for aff and aun long time ago before cherry!!!! Yes I'm a aff lover not a cherry lover I dislike cherry...I mean for really!!!