[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice dear,

I m really anxiously waiting for the confirm like RN,
hopefully, they will choose Aff and she would accept it. I love her with Ken too
, are they only acted together once ???, so it would be awesome to see them to reunite together. I love to see Ken with different actresses also, I wonder why it takes so long to confirm, driving me nut
yes it taken lots of time and carefully for Ken's lakorn there are a few of A-list that Ken haven't come across Ploy,Benz,Rita those 3 ken he has to pair with one day
:slapandkissse3: for Ploy
:numchuck: :coverlaf: :gungirl: for benz and rita :rockon:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Or they can change p'ek to Rome instead, I wouldn't mind at all. Rome and Aff don't have anything confirmed for 2012 so why not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Or they can change p'ek to Rome instead, I wouldn't mind at all. Rome and Aff don't have anything confirmed for 2012 so why not.
yeah this lakorn is a :slapandkissse3: and romantic comedy rooting for Rome and Aff
too but then again the new plerng boon 2012 news had been so quiet lately Rome and Aff
are link to it but hardly any confirm yet or maybe even better just cancel the whole
lakorn i hate plerng boon so much if they can't get ken in MSN then might as well
offer it to Rome

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
yeah this lakorn is a :slapandkissse3: and romantic comedy rooting for Rome and Aff
too but then again the new plerng boon 2012 news had been so quiet lately Rome and Aff
are link to it but hardly any confirm yet or maybe even better just cancel the whole
lakorn i hate plerng boon so much if they can't get ken in MSN then might as well
offer it to Rome

Oh,Alice,this lakorn is romantic comedy?

I prefer to see an oppressive lakorn more!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope it's confirm! I love Ken and Aff, plus, I like different pairing. They only paired together once, not like other couples! And theyre first lakorn was sad! Hope this one is good!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I would love to see Ken and Aff agian...the both of them make a okay couple not bad like any other I see...not naming name...

Jai Rao turn out bad because of the stroy line not because of the actor and actress...they only act the role they being given to only...if you poeple want to know the truth, I'll like give Ken and Aff a second chance...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
say what say what say what???!!!!

omg.. i relaly hope it's ken & aff!! i want a reunion!!!! *crosses fingers*

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun nong didn't mention about this lakorn yesturday besides qi pao, rang ngo, buang and tom yum lum sing. MAybe they are delaying it

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Or maybe they aren't even going to make this anymore. I hope so, I don't want Aff with Ken again, even with the lovey doveyness in Jai Rao their chemistry was LOW. Barely any chemistry at all. I want Aff with Por Trisadee or any other actor she hasn't acted with.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah Cupid Candy i'll seconds ur comment there cancel this cos i don like the plot
too and wanna see Aff with Rome so badly

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Alice dear, I love Ken and Aff :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , i cried so much in JR so if Ken and Aff have a fun lakorn together, i'm absolutely love it, still hope for confirming. besides Rita, Ploy, Benz, I love to see Ken works with Vicky too, I think Vicky and Ken make a beautiful couple and have nice chemistry also,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice dear, I love Ken and Aff :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , i cried so much in JR so if Ken and Aff have a fun lakorn together, i'm absolutely love it, still hope for confirming. besides Rita, Ploy, Benz, I love to see Ken works with Vicky too, I think Vicky and Ken make a beautiful couple and have nice chemistry also,
i do love Ken with Aff but what I'm saying is i don't like the story plot and said its
a :slapandkissse3: but we'll never going to see a real kiss specially Aff not one
bit from her in wanida tik kiss her maybe its the camera angle

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i do love Ken with Aff but what I'm saying is i don't like the story plot and said its
a :slapandkissse3: but we'll never going to see a real kiss specially Aff not one
bit from her in wanida tik kiss her maybe its the camera angle
don't worry dear, I'm ok with different opinions b/c that 's how it is in life, he he he, that's why i'm rarely get mad with voice opinions.

I know Aff 's never done a real kiss, but it's fine , may be she doesn't like to do that and has her own way to pursue the fans, but we can see Janie and others doing a lot of kissing nowadays right, he he he , so it likes variety of acting from thai actresses. As for Wanida, as much as i like Tik and Aff, i don't really like that lakorn really much, skip a lot of part in there.

with this lakorn, if they confirm that Ken and Aff, may be something would be different from her old lakorns. Aff may be give out the real kiss, guess if Ken 's lucky enough to kiss her , he he, think about that make me giggling and happy

angelcrystal, my dear, I'm so excited for Ken and Aff now, do you have more PTS of this couple, he he he , i miss them

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
don't worry dear, I'm ok with different opinions b/c that 's how it is in life, he he he, that's why i'm rarely get mad with voice opinions.

I know Aff 's never done a real kiss, but it's fine , may be she doesn't like to do that and has her own way to pursue the fans, but we can see Janie and others doing a lot of kissing nowadays right, he he he , so it likes variety of acting from thai actresses. As for Wanida, as much as i like Tik and Aff, i don't really like that lakorn really much, skip a lot of part in there.

with this lakorn, if they confirm that Ken and Aff, may be something would be different from her old lakorns. Aff may be give out the real kiss, guess if Ken 's lucky enough to kiss her , he he, think about that make me giggling and happy

angelcrystal, my dear, I'm so excited for Ken and Aff now, do you have more PTS of this couple, he he he , i miss them

Dear icyplace,I agree with you very much!!!

But now the lakron is still not confirmed by TV3 so we have to wait for it.

I am so anxious.

Hope it will be confirmed soon,

As for more PTS of this couple, I will show them here if there are more new creations. :dance1:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Dear icyplace,I agree with you very much!!!

But now the lakron is still not confirmed by TV3 so we have to wait for it.

I am so anxious.

Hope it will be confirmed soon,

As for more PTS of this couple, I will show them here if there are more new creations. :dance1:
Thanks Dear, We 're waiting for your PTS. Now, only thing we do is to pray for Ken-Aff to be confirmed, hope it would be another good news for me