[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
:blahblah: sure they can do the camera angles but we all know that what is excepted...not to much of a drama. the audience know it's fake.
what's the difference -- fake or not -- most of them are not real anyway -- what matter is the concept got across.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah camera angles and so-called "real" kisses in Thai lakorns don't really mean much. I mean it looks awkward 99% of the time, just closed lips smushed together. It's like fish kissing. That's not real to me and they're all lame. Who kisses like that in real life? Kisses are supposed to convey passion and there's no difference between the camera angles and the "real" ones. You get the point like Ceci said. Ken/Chompoo's kiss came the closest but even then it was tame.

When I think of REAL kisses I picture something like these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cONfgEH7iF0

This would never happen in lakorns. One of the most memorable tv kisses to me is Angel/Buffy's first kiss.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Wow,I'm glad to see ken&Aff in the new drama "MSN".Since they have not cooperate with earh other for 3 years. I like JR a lot.And they looked so fit in JR.I hope MSN can be determined by TV3 earlier!!!!!!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Oh,I'm so glad that I forget to say that I'm a Chinese fan wo likes ken very much.Not only me but also lots of other Chinese fans wish Ken&Aff can be in "MSN"!!!!!!Wish it will come true!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
good creation that is wonderful thanks angelcrystal :thanks:

Thank you,Alice!!!

I'm glad that you like these. :clap:

Though I know that somebody don't like Ken&Aff' pair, I still come here.

Indeed, many Chinese fans like JR and hope KF can be in the new drama "MSN" very much!!!

Even though the drama isn't determined totally now, many fans have being so happy.

And we are discussing about it since the rumor of “MSN”

Then you can know how we are looking forward to Ken&Aff' pair again.

This pic can show our mood completely.(we Chinese fans call MSN "Miss" now) .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you,Alice!!!

I'm glad that you like these. :clap:

Though I know that somebody don't like Ken&Aff' pair, I still come here.

Indeed, many Chinese fans like JR and hope KF can be in the new drama "MSN" very much!!!

Even though the drama isn't determined totally now, many fans have being so happy.

And we are discussing about it since the rumor of “MSN”

Then you can know how we are looking forward to Ken&Aff' pair again.

This pic can show our mood completely.(we Chinese fans call MSN "Miss" now) .

i don't mind who's pairing with or who dislike or like cos those are my idol i don't
really care if Ken pair with Aff for this one since i like both of them i am more
focusing into the storyline itself some people have their likes and dislike but with
i can't chose which one i like and dislike there are a whole bunches unlike some people they only had 1 or 2 that they like so they'll only watch those that interest them and the rest don't even offer them to watch even if the drama is 100% they wouldn't wanna watch either. btw just wanna clarify that i am an easy person