Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Casting looks good so far. Would love for P'Cherry and P'Ken to pair up. Really want to see P'Cherry, she's been MIA from the screen for a while. I was not happy with Ruk Khun Tao Fah at all. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of people will have different opinions about that but for me, I think she is decent considering she's still very new. She needs to work on her speech because she is stiff and awkward here and there. In all, she's tolerable for the most part but I'd prefer a better actress to co-star alongside Tik. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Mew did pretty good in her first lakorn, better than a few actresses who were really bad when they first started. Everyone needs time to improve though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...I see. Well, I don't mind Tik with a newbie, but I really hope she's a veteran he's never been paired with.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Hmm...I see. Well, I don't mind Tik with a newbie, but I really hope she's a veteran he's never been paired with.
Mew will be very lucky if she's Tik nang'ek then she'll learn alot from others 
atm Ken's n'ek is been link to Cherry now we'll just wait for the confirm cos i think Act Art really wanna start preparing the fitting 
not sure if this Series will be filmed in Hong Kong 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Mew will be very lucky if she's Tik nang'ek then she'll learn alot from others 
atm Ken's n'ek is been link to Cherry now we'll just wait for the confirm cos i think Act Art really wanna start preparing the fitting 
not sure if this Series will be filmed in Hong Kong 
Well if it's filmed in HK, I wonder if they can hire a martial arts director/choreographer from there. Haha. Hey I still got hopes if they do that. Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh sh!t, are you serious!!! Tik will be in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited! Hopefully he is confirm by off soon! Yay! I am feeling good about this! I love Tik! Hopefully he is really in here. So, if he is in here, is he still going to film that other lakorn he said he's going to film after ylc? I know tik is the type who like to film one lakorn or movie after another.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Oh sh!t, are you serious!!! Tik will be in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited! Hopefully he is confirm by off soon! Yay! I am feeling good about this! I love Tik! Hopefully he is really in here. So, if he is in here, is he still going to film that other lakorn he said he's going to film after ylc? I know tik is the type who like to film one lakorn or movie after another.
Yeah, I think he's still linked to Manee Mala. He's linked to quite a few lakorns I should say. He usually does one movie, one lakorn for one and then off to the jungle he goes...two yrs later make a comeback. Haha. Seems like we'll be seeing him next year too. Yipee!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
They need to confirm something quick because i'm super excited for this series lol. If mew nittha is in here and link as Tik n'ek than i'll be super excited for her!! She'll learn a lot like Namtarn :) not trying to be mean i want to see veteran with da mixture of da new generation :) :) We already got 2 pair tat are mix like tat...Kim and Ananda & Janie and Boy :)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if Mew is a good actress Phatman. I've never seen her act. Lol. But look-wise, I think she and Tik will compliment one another. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just got an info 
Janie's name in this series is Hong Salita
Boy Pakorn - William 

Ananda (Suer) Khun Parob
Kimmy - Vanisa 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see. Well she is a newbie after all. We'll see if she makes it in here. I kind of wish Namtarn was in here with Ken....

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Have you seen Namtarn act? She's so emotionless with her eyes. Her bug eyes which can be so huge at times. But she's a decent actress if you give her a little bit more practice. I was able to tolerate her with Ken T. surprisingly. But I don't want to see her with any veteran actors just yet. She needs more practice with the younger generation first. They match better. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Have you seen Namtarn act? She's so emotionless with her eyes. Her bug eyes which can be so huge at times. But she's a decent actress if you give her a little bit more practice. I was able to tolerate her with Ken T. surprisingly. But I don't want to see her with any veteran actors just yet. She needs more practice with the younger generation first. They match better. 
Yes, I have seen her act. Hehe. She's pretty bad with her body language and facial exression. However I do like her vocal expression, it's very strong. Her bug eyes?? Haha. Can't help, but agree with you. Sometimes it looks like it's about to pop out! Haha. And her teeth too! Oops, didn't mean to badmouth her in here. Haha. Overall, though I do like, she has potential. I think acting with veterans would be good for her, for any newbie actually.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I guess the veterans can mentor her but it'll make it look so obvious that she needs improvement. I just think newbies would probably feel less under pressure when they're acting with another newbie. Haha. If I was a new actress, I'd be super nervous pairing with a veteran. I wouldn't be able to act right. Lol.