Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'll probably get hated for this, but I honestly felt like Yayah/Jun Chompoo and Tee/Tham shouldn't have ended up together. I know Jun Chompoo did what she had to for her family, and I probably could have forgiven her for it and still love her, but I wouldn't be able to be with her. It is just to hard to have like that small inch in your mind that believes the person you're with partially caused your family's demise. 

It's kinda like Huk Liem Prakarn with Num S and Joy R. In the end she still loved him, but couldn't be with him because he killed her father even if he had a valid reason for doing so. ( I guess it isn't the same because Jun Chompoo didn't actually kill his family) 

If they were going to let them be together there should have been some other type of twist, but for me that little fact will probably still always be in my mind even if she was remorseful for it and had her reasons. It's complicated lol
I do agree but she only tried to kill him though, not his whole family.

D~D

sarNie Adult
its been a while for me to check on this thread and i just have to say that Kanin is such a goofball  :lol2: .
Im so READY for his part.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Popular actor on pantip
1. James Ma (Ka Badin) - 41.96%
2. James Ji (Neung Nai Suang) - 26.34%
3. Ken (Krating) - 12.50%

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Any chance of any of these being subbed in English? I am still waiting to see them properly

sarNie Adult
Just a random triva though, since we're at Raed already, I don't know if it means something in Thai, but in Filipino (language of the Philippines), "Kanin" means "cooked rice". 

I saw the trailer of it in the VicBig3 or whatever that event's name is and it was SOOOOOO FUNNY! I love Andrew and Taew. Her wig aside, I think it's gonna be a fun ride and a good break after all the drama of the first 3 parts. 

Man, I still need to watch Ken and Cherry's part though. I know I'm missing a lot. But I think it's something I cannot watch without subs, I'll go nuts. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished Krathing. Eh. Disappointing, not as good as Singh (storywise), but at least it's better than Suer. I didn't watch it completely like how I did with Singh, so I can't give this a complete review....sadly. I know. BUT Ken was sooo freak'n hawt, so bonus bonus for that!!! I'm so glad he didn't drop out!

unknown24

sarNie Egg
How in the world did James Ma get number one the poll thing on pa tip, I guess he has active fans on there than cause, fan wise, Ken is more popular than him. I don't want to be mean here just stating my though, as for James ji, I don't really care bout this dude. Anyways Singh and Krating are the best so far. Raet might be too. It's really funny. The second teaser came out already on YouTube if you guys want to watch it go search the channel Catmatdz5

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ken sure is amazing. But Krating's storyline wasted both otp's talents. And sure Ka Badin is about nation and J.Ma is hot but it is well directed, narrative storyline, lovely cinematography and sweet otp. And I seriously think action scenes in Krating were amateurish compared to Ka Badin. I don't know how J.Ji got second even though Ken's Neung was way better than his bipolar arrogant Neung.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I just finished Krathing. Eh. Disappointing, not as good as Singh (storywise), but at least it's better than Suer. I didn't watch it completely like how I did with Singh, so I can't give this a complete review....sadly. I know. BUT Ken was sooo freak'n hawt, so bonus bonus for that!!! I'm so glad he didn't drop out!
I also miss Singh. I guess I will have to wait Nai Singh.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
unknown24 said:
How in the world did James Ma get number one the poll thing on pa tip, I guess he has active fans on there than cause, fan wise, Ken is more popular than him. I don't want to be mean here just stating my though, as for James ji, I don't really care bout this dude. Anyways Singh and Krating are the best so far. Raet might be too. It's really funny. The second teaser came out already on YouTube if you guys want to watch it go search the channel Catmatdz5
Or maybe those that voted are neutral vs fanatics who will praise and vote for their fave no matter what? *shrug*

Ken will always be number 1 to me but I have to say that James Ma us doing very well in his role as Haym. Plus the story is just so much better. I still like BangRaJun better the KaBadin and both are way way better excuted then this mafia series. I still have hope with Hong though. Lol funny that I started with not wanting to see Hong at all and was most excited for Suer.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love the pairings for MLM but I wished they had individual plots with their own villains and a few connecting factors. The out of order plot and same villain theme is quite confusing. Not to mention the storylines are sort of boring. I get aggravated half way through. I hope that the OTP's get to reunite in future projects with better scripts.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Or maybe those that voted are neutral vs fanatics who will praise and vote for their fave no matter what? *shrug*

Ken will always be number 1 to me but I have to say that James Ma us doing very well in his role as Haym. Plus the story is just so much better. I still like BangRaJun better the KaBadin and both are way way better excuted then this mafia series. I still have hope with Hong though. Lol funny that I started with not wanting to see Hong at all and was most excited for Suer.
Haha. Singh is the only exception.

I think for the sake of completing the series I might watch Hong.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Those voting threads on Pantip should be taken with a grain of salt na. It's more so about actors/actresses who have active fans on social media. At the end of the day, Ken Theradeeth is a wonderful actor. No voting polls from wherever can take away from that. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Andrew being kissed is so funny and the father and son pair is hilarious. The whole family is comedic and Pan's dad just whips her everytime she did wrong is so cruel. Her stepbrother is creepy. And Andrew going white with imagination makes me continue.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, Raet is funnie!! Andrew and His father are so funny along with Kithi the bodyguard. I feel bad for Pan but I like it how Pan fights back and is strong unlike most Nang-ek who are weak and doesn't fight back. The love between Kanin and Pan are starting now. Kanin is such a funny, clumsy and awesome playboy.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, Pan and Ahju were similar in some. How both of them were abused, having half siblings, working for our preks and involuntarily involved with them.