shirocchi

sarNie Egg
Hi guys,

Sorry for only posting to ask something

Do you know whether dynasty kat's page for singh still up or not in youtube?

Thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
Just a day or so away for Krating! I am open to watching this. Don't want to get my hopes up though. What I'm reeeeeally looking forward to is Raed. 
you won't be disappointed in Krating since story is alot better than the first 2 parts

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alice said:
you won't be disappointed in Krating since story is alot better than the first 2 parts

I hope so because although I loved the first two parts because of the pairings, the plots were kind of boring.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:

She sang Ye Lai Xiang in Episode 3, when Tee and AhJu ate at the restaurant before Tee gave the requested song. the octave is a bit lower and the tempo is a bit slower than teresa teng's version so it might be hard to recognize. (Incidentally, it's also the song played in the background in episode 2 when Tee and AhJu were eating and AhJu was eating a lot.  :wink:)

The background music when Yok and Aun also sounds familiar though I can't quite place it yet. (the requested song)  Have to review my Teresa Teng.  :whistle:
Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to take note of it when I re-watch Singh for the umpteenth time which is probably after I make this post, hehehe!!  
Yes, the background music of Yok and Aun sounds familiar. Maybe it's just similar to some of the olden chinese songs coz I listen to the youtube vid that some of you posted and I was a little surprised that it sounded so much like those chinese songs my parents listened to. 

phatman said:
Hehe. Yup. I love her voice. There will be no one like her
Oh...if my parents read this, they will definitely agree with you 101% They are a huge fans of her and they were devastated when she past away due to asthma complications back in the 90s. 

Here is a vid I found but I am not sure if it's a promo or part of the shooting of the lakorn. The first song that Yayaying sang was definitely a Teresa Teng's song and she sang it in mandarin. I am not sure if she sang this song in 'Singh'. The second song was a Thai song I believe and the music is very nice. She has good voice. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1hVIwSGuYY
Credit: TrueLifeTDCM

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Tik_lover said:
I just found out that Poh Nattawut is a big fan club of Tik, I was on Instagram and noticed that he praised tik a lot. All the way from YLC to LM during Singh. This is very honorable cause as an actor, not many actor praise other actor, it's more of an actress praising another actor or an actor praising another actress.
I do not know who Poh Nattawut is but it's so nice to know another actor is praising Tik :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

I hope so because although I loved the first two parts because of the pairings, the plots were kind of boring.
Krating will do justice, a good back up to Suer rating and Singh storyline. Krating will features the storyline and specially the pairing of KC Cherradeth 

D~D

sarNie Adult
I didnt get the chance to talk about my review of Singh, so....here i go.....

I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  It !!!!!!! one of the BEST lakorn by far this year.  (i thought oneHD - "Ngao Jai" with Toomtam and Vill can't be beaten but  boy was i wrong) Singh brought me so much LOVE and SADNESS but still, i L :heart: VE it with PASSION.

SUPER BIG thank u to Dynasty Kat !!!! :flowers:  :flowers: I'm so thankful for all your hard-work and dedication, all the work you put into  had even made me  fell in :heart:  and enjoy the lakorn even more.  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

I was sadden that your youtube page was terminated, but still..you save all your work and that was even more awesome from your part. 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone is very excited with Krating. I have not seen any lakorn of Ken and Cherry. Maybe I should! But I am anticipating this part as I am quite excited with the storyline. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phoenix81 said:
Everyone is very excited with Krating. I have not seen any lakorn of Ken and Cherry. Maybe I should! But I am anticipating this part as I am quite excited with the storyline. 
this is KenCherry 4th lakorn as pair 
their other 3 old lakorns are Sua 11 tua (11 tigers), Plae Gao sad ending they both died, Ruk Khun Tao Fah (4 nang'eks)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
this is KenCherry 4th lakorn as pair 
their other 3 old lakorns are Sua 11 tua (11 tigers), Plae Gao sad ending they both died, Ruk Khun Tao Fah (4 nang'eks)
Thanks! I will try to find these lakorn on youtube!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Im a bit nervous for Krating because my expectation is so so high.
Me too. I tell myself not to be too exited and not to have too much expectations, but deep down I'm Squealing!! Haha

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 1 ...

P'Ken kiss Cherry already...

Cherry : hey, you should apologize
Ken : ......(smile and kissing) ...............s o r r y....
Cherry : (slap)

hahahaha