phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Personally I felt Episode 9 is an emotionally-charged episode. I was happy that Khun Tee finally understood the reason his dad made him and his mom leave Thailand. That scene was emotional. Both Tik and the dad acted very well in that scene. That scene also cause me sadness because it has taken to many years for Khun Tee to find out. Both dad and son have lost a significant of time together.

Another sad and emotional past was how Khun Tee have to treat AhJu with such coldness to supress his love for her in order to protect her. When the sweetness between them came, I savoured them coz I missed it so much. But the sweetness in this episode is vastly different from all the other episodes. In this episode, it was bitter-sweet. Previously, Khun Tee express his love for AhJu without any reservations and he always make sure that AhJu knows that he loves her. He will tease, joke and make AhJu smile. Here, we can see his love for Ahju has reached a level of maturity where his responsibilities as the leader of the group as well as husband were clearly shown.

I have to comment on Tik’s acting. From the beginning till now, I have no doubt about his acting and in fact I enjoyed it very much. But in this episode, I find that his acting was really good. All those different emotions he was able to convey. And of course, his compatibility with Mew also adds to it. Mew was very focus and into her character thus they both bring out the best in each other when acting together. And that scene with his dad when he came home after leaving AhJu at Sia Kieng's place was so powerful and emotional. There were no words exchanged....just purely Tik and the dad's expressions. 

I am still not ready to let go of Khun Tee and AhJu!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I so hope that at the grand finale of the LM serial we get to see all the fellas with their ladies (& Janie w/her man lol) I want to see the interactions of everyone and their partners!

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
OMG AUN DIED, I'M CRYING.... NO... T_T
Awwss really? I hate that I have to go work maybe I'll skip work to catch up on the finale lol.
I had a feeling that yok and aun's story may be sad but he's such a loyal character... Who killed him?
Please tell me the grannie got her karma

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Actually, granny killed herself. Granny is mean forcing Ahju to hurt Khun T which she didn't, be rest assured. Ahju can be strong but just not with Khun T. She's ready to be gang leader for her dad but trying to run away because she knows Khun T is coming to take her home. And the thing is her mom knows her too well. That's so cute. I couldn't take anymore about Ahju's mom not wanting to associate with gangs. Look! her 2 husbands were gangsters. Her daughter married to one and her son is so into that. Like their family is cursed To link with gangs. Their big family dynamic is so comfortable. Every man who knows about Ahju's pregnancy is so ready to celebrate While Khun T is the last to know. So,this ends on the day they were to present the objective of Mungkorn association? And Khun T got two more votes, from his inlaw and his friend.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The granny dying by suicide was not enough punishment. I wish she got down on her knees and begged T's father for forgiveness. What a waste of screen time on that old hag. She was like the n'ek. Ugh

Ah Aun just had to die.... >____< Why do all the bodyguards diiiiiiie?!  Crying for Yok.... Gosh. That scene when T gave her Aun's necklace was so sad.... That meant his heart.... 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Reading everyone comment today, I think I need to get a box of tissues first before I watch the today finale. :cry:

But so exciting for Krating! Wish it continues tomorrow instead of next week. :annoyed:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sweet_JJ i have to agreed with you on this...I'm actually jealous of the fact that Singh have a better storyline develop and it wasn't rush into filming while Suer on the other hand, i felt everything was just all rush from beginning to end. 

Tik and Mew are a very cute couple. I actually enjoy them and the paste of the lakorn was good and it wasn't everywhere like Suer. I like Tik and Mew couple, i have to applaud Tik for having chemistry with Mew lol. 

I am mad that the fact Suer was rushed into getting it aired and all the editing was crappy but i love Ananda and Kimberley chemistry. They were on fire!!! I just wish that they will take their time to filmed and work on the editing and fix the story line so it would be more lovable than it is. Suer was a bumpy from beginning to end while Singh was a smooth from beginning to end.

Okay, so now Krating is next!  :party: :cheer:   :party:  :cheer:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, you can see how our couple mature throughout the story. At first, they both were idealistic. One was hell bent on proving himself worthy of the leader, making his dad suffer and to love is to not let go. While the other was holding onto the belief that all gangsters are bad And killing is wrong. Khun T def became a mature leader and came to understand the responsibilities that came with it. Ahju,did you notice she picked the gun first before everyone else on the final showdown. She fired the gun (yeah,khun t's hand was on her). She forgave her dad. They mature a lot. Well,they became a mature and loving couple indeed. If T became president of Luerd Mungkorn before,I wouldn't agree but now Ahju made him restrain from risking his life. It's suitable he became the leader. Palop and Kanin are childish in ways. Tham is too violent And Hong is out of equation.
"I'll always love you with all my heart in way that I won't love others like this way again". Quote from today's Khun T.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
So sad that Singh ended. But I really hope for a Tik and Mew reunion in the future!!! Also, :cry:  Ah Aun!!! Why, why... Poor Yok, towards the end when she was singing and she was imagining Aun there I so hoped that it was really him alive!!!  :lmao:  

x0unerthanlater said:
I so hope that at the grand finale of the LM serial we get to see all the fellas with their ladies (& Janie w/her man lol) I want to see the interactions of everyone and their partners!
Same here, I so hope that at the grand finale we get to see their (Tik and Mew) baby!!!!! :dance1: If the finale is like 9 months from when Singh ended so hopefully she has her baby before the last episode of LM series!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
OMG AUN DIED, I'M CRYING.... NO... T_T
What?!!!! Noooo. Whyyyyyy?????!!! Omg I tried not to be spoiled, but I couldn't help it! My heart is aching so much right now. I just knew they wouldn't have a good ending. I knew it. He loves Yok, but he can't leave Songkrod. Oh my heart.....

Oh well, tragedies are my favorites. Makes me love their love even more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got Jirayu isn't going to be in here right?? He posted some pics of him in what seems to be a China town setting...? I hope he isn't, I hope he's preparing for his own Chinese themed lakorn!! Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
What,no! Jirayu has a connection though. If you remember. His mom in SJ is called Yok which is the short for Yokmanee in MFLM. I know I'm bored.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I've been bracing myself from the beginning when I saw Yok and Ah An together that Ah An was going to die -.-, but it still hurts :( There were like signs of it all over but I was wishing it wouldn't happen!