ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
The only thing Grandma did that I like was when she force Khun T and AhJu get married other than that she's a total annoyance, creepy, weird old b**ch to me now!!! I am starting to hate her so much! Haha!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But I love her creepiness. She was this unpredictable enemy. Thanks god, Ahju is smart enough to suspicious of her. If Khun T knows how to handle guys like Mong and Itt, Ahju will back him up for the internal affairs. Like in those Chinese ancient series, Ying and Yang, emperor and the queen who handle diff matters, making them perfect match.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
What happened with the granny??? And a bed scene??? Stop torturing me! I still need to go home and catch up, I hate that I'm in school and can't watch any update. Please post a lot of spoilers!!!!!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
tgamber said:
you're kidding, rt? Is there anyone who haven't seen it? For the sake of nice Kang-ah and Scheduler. Scheduler was hot, especially in swim-shorts.
I know right.. I didn't like the ending though, it was sooo sad!!!

D~D said:

As for your prediction, i agree because....
i remember there was some photo of the mafia boys wearing "ALL WHITE" and a photo of Yok  kneeling at a gravestone.(awe, this is gonna be so SAD  :cry: Aun is such a awesome bodyguard) i think someone said that Chinese people wear white to a funeral or something- i can't remember :scratchhead2: .  i believe that's when the mafia boys comes in :dance1: .
I knew something like that would happen!!!! I had a bad feeling when they first introduce the couple, I mean Aun is a bodyguard so I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to him!!! Fingers cross, I hope they don't kill Aun off!!!! What's going to happen to Yok.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Khun T argued with Ahju about him teaching her bro about guns and he thought she doesn't care about his life so he went drinking with Aun. She waited for him and asked him of a couple of things. They then slept together. Granny knew Mailee drugging Nai Yai. She prevents Ahju from telling Khun T. Nai Yai collapsed and then everyone confessed it was Mailee. Mong pushed all the blame on Mailee. Granny then went to Mong to poison Nai Yai using his inhaler But granny servant overheard them so Creepy granny killed her by hitting her head from behind. Ahju is suspicious of granny as granny knew about meds.
For you, Prakaidao.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Khun T argued with Ahju about him teaching her bro about guns and he thought she doesn't care about his life so he went drinking with Aun. She waited for him and asked him of a couple of things. They then slept together. Granny knew Mailee drugging Nai Yai. She prevents Ahju from telling Khun T. Nai Yai collapsed and then everyone confessed it was Mailee. Mong pushed all the blame on Mailee. Granny then went to Mong to poison Nai Yai using his inhaler But granny servant overheard them so Creepy granny killed her by hitting her head from behind. Ahju is suspicious of granny as granny knew about meds.
For you, Prakaidao.
Thank you so much!!! Sounds like one crazy episode, and the granny needs to go already. I hope she doesn't harm Ahju. *fingerscrossed*

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yes, crazy like my kind. I like the stakes are higher. Before today, Khun T just wanted to prove his dad that he's suitable to be next leader. Now, his dad's life hangs in the couple's hands and the whole household fall under Khun T's shoulder. How will Sia Leng prevents him from becoming next Singh leader and head of Luerd Mungkorn.

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
But I love her creepiness. She was this unpredictable enemy. Thanks god, Ahju is smart enough to suspicious of her. If Khun T knows how to handle guys like Mong and Itt, Ahju will back him up for the internal affairs. Like in those Chinese ancient series, Ying and Yang, emperor and the queen who handle diff matters, making them perfect match.
Haha! She scares me now after she killed that old lady server.. I'm thinking she must be a leader of another Gang or something.. Haha!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Granny is the real enemy of all the Mob leaders. LOL

She took care of Mai Lee in a quickness!
Mong is next. I hope he knows that he's about to be used like Mai Lee was.

Khun T & Ah Ju talking softly in bed gives me butterflies.... 

sarNie Adult
tweedaly said:
I know right.. I didn't like the ending though, it was sooo sad!!!

I knew something like that would happen!!!! I had a bad feeling when they first introduce the couple, I mean Aun is a bodyguard so I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to him!!! Fingers cross, I hope they don't kill Aun off!!!! What's going to happen to Yok.

there is still hope you know, if they 
go the Rising Sun route and "kill" off Aun only to reveal that he actually survived but since he already "died" he can go live in whatever way he pleases since he's out of the mafia. There is foreshadowing for this, if the writers indeed decide to go this route. Yok did say that she wishes for Aun to be a "child again" without a care in the world. Aun can be a "child" again if he is "reborn".

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awwwe, the bed scene was cute! I don't know how Ahju could be calm while Tee is just staring at her! Tik's expression just wanna make me go crazy! He is soooo handsome! The cute thing is, Tik is my grandma's praek, hehe. I remember I would watch Tik's lakorn with her all the time. Awwh. But seriously, couldnt help but notice just how beautiful Mew is. They're just too much! Tik being drunk reminds me of the Wanida days, haha. Looking forward for tmrr's ep.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
What if Granny and Sia Leng cooperated? That would be like a combi of Huang Lao Shi from Peach Blossom island and Ouyang Feng. One, a master of poison and schemes and other sly and powerful.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I can translate some for you but my Thai is not that good. And it's harder because they are speaking in thai-Chinese.