brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
But suer story made no sense
Why did the male lead kidnap and treat her so bad, just because she chose not to disobey her father?
I don't get how treating your loved one cruelly is any way to show love or protect them from getting hurt or from trouble
The female cried nonstop in that serial till the last part where she decided to take revenge
But where was the love? Just a few smooches and sex twice do not qualify as love

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
jeeze Tee said he'll protect his woman and not let her get involved with the bad folks anymore but on their wedding day, tsk tsk tsk. Of course, not his fault but poor girl, oh well, I'd rather be by his side running from bad guys than not be by his side at all hahahahahahas

D~D

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I don't know you guys are cheeky or pervy?

Lol !!!! its  both.... :lolyup:  its a tease for Khun Tee.

ArrahFriez said:
I'm here! I'm here! My husband was off work this week so I can't stay on my iPad for a long time! Hahaha! But his back to work last night and I'm back to my Singh! Gosh! I can't wait for the love scenes next week! Hahaha! I'm dying just listening to AhJu and Khun Tees conversation at the kitchen! It's like admitting that she's badly hurt leaving Khun Tee! Hahaha! :D

Have you seen the couple soccer with Mew and Pope? I was watching it again and again coz their part with great's were the funniest! And sweetest! Haha! :D

True, if your husband home, spend time with him. :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Same here !!! super excited for neXt week as well. :clap2:  and i did watch the couple soccer of Mew and Pope........THEY WERE SO ADORABLE!!!! Mew is so tiny that when Pope pick her up, it looks so easy. Did u hear the fan cheer louder when Pope grab Mew hand to hold....... i was squealing   :clap:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mew has a boyfriend, I think. But the girl has chemistry with her cos. First, Pope, then Chakrit and now Tik. I thought she was least attractive among SJP nangeks before it was on air but she is attractive in motion. Of course, She looks a lot better without the heavy eyelashes.

D~D

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
@cecilia...A BIG THANK YOU for the translation...OH My!!!!! I just can't stopped smiling after reading it!!! Can't wait for Monday to roll around!!
Tik and Mew are so cute together!!!

:lolyup: That was meeh too !!I Smiling the whole time...   i have to admit that i read it 5x.  :ghehe:

phoenix81 said:
 I am re-watching ep 6 coz I missed Khun Tee and AhJu so much. I really love their expressions in this episode. 

i watched 3x :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

brandygirl said:
Why did the male lead kidnap and treat her so bad, just because she chose not to disobey her father?
I don't get how treating your loved one cruelly is any way to show love or protect them from getting hurt or from trouble
The female cried nonstop in that serial till the last part where she decided to take revenge
But where was the love? Just a few smooches and sex twice do not qualify as love

i didnt watch the first mafia one b/c  i did read about the story and didnt like it. Im not really a BIG fan of stranded island and kidnapping. :no:   Im sure the whole kiss thing was exciting for the shipper.  :yes:

@-----> brandygirl, thanx for the heads up on thats series b/c as i read about what u wrote(i totally get what u mean), it is totally not my kind of lakorn  at all. 
I love Tik and Ann but didnt watch thier lakorn b/c of the story.  :annoyed:

cecilia

Staff member
brandygirl said:
His excuse were that his mother was shot by their gang so he needs to teach her a lesson -- I don't mind their story because they did have lots of chemistry --- i just wish that there's more to their love than just him hurting her while using his mother's injury as an excuse or that he emotionally drain her with his 'suppose' ways of doing things; go whenever he wants and come whenever he need too -- a bit selfish to me.  

Quiinell

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
Mew has a boyfriend, I think. But the girl has chemistry with her cos. First, Pope, then Chakrit and now Tik. I thought she was least attractive among SJP nangeks before it was on air but she is attractive in motion. Of course, She looks a lot better without the heavy eyelashes.
I think she is no boyfriend,i saw in her IG,she just with her mom everyday and sometimes with her friend,even when she take holiday,she just with her family.

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
Lol !!!! its  both.... :lolyup:  its a tease for Khun Tee.

True, if your husband home, spend time with him. :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Same here !!! super excited for neXt week as well. :clap2:  and i did watch the couple soccer of Mew and Pope........THEY WERE SO ADORABLE!!!! Mew is so tiny that when Pope pick her up, it looks so easy. Did u hear the fan cheer louder when Pope grab Mew hand to hold....... i was squealing   :clap:
Oh yes!!! They look so good together! and Pope is so good in soccer! I'm so impressed! Haha! :D

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
I read somewhere that she mention she's seeing someone but it didn't work out before she became an actress coz both of them were so busy that they had a hard time to match their schedule.. :D

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
:lolyup: That was meeh too !!I Smiling the whole time...   i have to admit that i read it 5x.  :ghehe:

i didnt watch the first mafia one b/c  i did read about the story and didnt like it. Im not really a BIG fan of stranded island and kidnapping. :no:   Im sure the whole kiss thing was exciting for the shipper.  :yes:

@-----> brandygirl, thanx for the heads up on thats series b/c as i read about what u wrote(i totally get what u mean), it is totally not my kind of lakorn  at all. 
I love Tik and Ann but didnt watch thier lakorn b/c of the story.  :annoyed:
I'm with you! I'm re watching it like every night until I sleep - maybe watching it to gain more patience to wait until the next episodes.. Haha! :D

tgamber

sarNie Adult
ArrahFriez said:
I read somewhere that she mention she's seeing someone but it didn't work out before she became an actress coz both of them were so busy that they had a hard time to match their schedule.. :D
oh, I didn't know. I was hoping PM for real of course. Pope is like the perfect entertainer. He can draw, act, sing and play soccer and she seems a lit clumsy in real life. But I'm cool with them not being together. Wish she challenge herself with different roles in the future.

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
oh, I didn't know. I was hoping PM for real of course. Pope is like the perfect entertainer. He can draw, act, sing and play soccer and she seems a lit clumsy in real life. But I'm cool with them not being together. Wish she challenge herself with different roles in the future.
Yeah! me too! Hopefully Pope would pursue Mew haha! :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ArrahFriez said:
She's still seeing him she just doesn't talk about him much. When people ask, she said they are still together.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok, enough with a girl's private life. I very much disagree about Suer having a good storyline. And we know how the story folds. Come on, one can watch enough Romeo and Juliette and JLR plots to know how the otp will Be. The bad guy is visible from day 1 and what his purpose is. Although I do admit that Ananberly was hot,steamy hot. But I wouldn't want them for Singh. My swee and melo Singh. I know they can act but it's like asking Tui to act as loyal husband and Pope to act as womanizer. Something off.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
D~D said:

Not only smiling the whole time but my heart was exploding the entire time i was reading the translation and then went back to watch those translated scenes :)
Really really love them together!!!

I know the lakorn Tik paired up with Anne had many fans complaining because of the storyline but maybe you could just try a few episodes! 
There was something about that lakorn that makes me watch till the end. I guessed I felt so sorry for both Tik and Anne's characters of all those years lost due to circumstances from Anne's part. And because of such great love, the hurt has turned into bitterness!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I am so so in love with this lakorn and the song which played during the scenes when Khun Tee and AhJu are together that I have to play this on the piano. I am not a good pianist but I just want to dedicate my love for this lakorn through piano. Would like to share with all of you here. Please bear with my lack of piano skills!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94LgAVn85c

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
Krating's teaser is gonna come out any day now... Can't wait...

@phoenix81No words but... LOVE IT!  :woot:
Thank you Jana!! Can't believe there is only 4 episodes left! Can't get enough of Tik and Mew.....