tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Sweet_JJ said:

I hope more people join in and watch this with us, I have a feeling a lot of people will check out Ken/Cherry's part for sure hehe.
Hey.. I was a silent reader here. Because of your post I've decided to join and post and comment. And yes I am currently watching Singh. Love Tik and Mew!!  :heart:  :heart:

ArrahFriez said:
Hi just new to watching lakorn and I'm loving it!!! I watched Khun Chai Pawornruj to ruk ok rit to sai see plerng the best one so far and now watching mew with tik! I was just reading posts here before but can't help to create an acct to share my happiness watching the show..! Haha! Hopefully I get some more friends here - looking forward to it! And also thanks to the one who's been subbing the Singh on YouTube!!! :) please continue subbing it please.. Now I am thinking of studying thai words to understand them! Haha! :D
Same here!!! Yay. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who decided to join!!!!  :dance1: Let's throw a welcoming party!!!!!  :rockon:  

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
@D~D haha! I think I watched Khun chai Ruj for like a month... Watching it again and again and again and again! But right now I'm just so addicted to Mew's funny scenes and Tik's loveable sensual looks to Ahju! Aaaahhhh I'm in love!!! :D <3 :)

Reactions: D~D

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
tweedaly said:
Hey.. I was a silent reader here. Because of your post I've decided to join and post and comment. And yes I am currently watching Singh. Love Tik and Mew!!  :heart:  :heart:

Same here!!! Yay. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who decided to join!!!!  :dance1: Let's throw a welcoming party!!!!!  :rockon:
Hahahaha! Let's cheers to that! Hopefully we can see ep 2 with eng subs soon I'm super excited! :D

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, strangely I found most of Signh fans here are for Mew than Tik. Then, it strikes me that we just recently joined lakorns world. Mew didn't start out as teenage break out but she sure got fans with her steady performance.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Tik on the other hand is a guy with break out lakorns Which can't be found easily if not subbed. I've yet to watch his famous one. If I remember correctly, the one with Aom and he was her bodyguard. Though I did watch KTP, Wanida (what can I say, I love Aff) and the start of YLC(which is just crazy crazy train wreck).

D~D

sarNie Adult
ArrahFriez said:
@D~D haha! I think I watched Khun chai Ruj for like a month... Watching it again and again and again and again! But right now I'm just so addicted to Mew's funny scenes and Tik's loveable sensual looks to Ahju! Aaaahhhh I'm in love!!! :D <3 :)

There are times that i do go back to YouTube and re-watch all my favorite scene of Khun Chai Ruj and Khun Ying Rasa. :kiss3:
Im in  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  with AhTee, (I nickname them) watching the lakorn with eng subb made me squeal even MORE !!!! :woot2:  :woot2:

ArrahFriez said:
Hahahaha! Let's cheers to that! Hopefully we can see ep 2 with eng subs soon I'm super excited! :D

Cheers !!! :beer:  

tgamber said:
Well, strangely I found most of Signh fans here are for Mew than Tik. Then, it strikes me that we just recently joined lakorns world. Mew didn't start out as teenage break out but she sure got fans with her steady performance.

True, im more into Mew than Tik. i like Tik too but it all just depends on the story line(story line is important to me)and the lead couple.At first, i had no clue who Mew was when i was watching Khun Chai Pawornruj ( i thought she did excellent) and then latter found out that Mew is actually a newbie and   Khun Chai Pawornruj was actually her breakout role as a leading lady. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Tik on the other hand is a guy with break out lakorns Which can't be found easily if not subbed. I've yet to watch his famous one. If I remember correctly, the one with Aom and he was her bodyguard. Though I did watch KTP, Wanida (what can I say, I love Aff) and the start of YLC(which is just crazy crazy train wreck).

"Luerd Kattiya" !!!! Once you watch it, you will NEVER forget the name Anothai. Made me cry like a BABY.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

I watched "Wanida" (my first lakorn of Aff) i likeed it, it was alrite.  :thumbup:

As for "Ya Luem Chan"- i didnt watched it. As much as i like Ann and Tik (had always wanted them to pair up)- i read the story and didnt like it at all. You said that it was a "..crazy train wreck", and im so glade i didnt watch it. :lol2:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Speaking of Khun Chai Ruj, what's you guys favorite scenes? For me, the most memorable one was when Ying Taew took a pic of a shop and Khun Chai Ruj just walked right into it. I'm a photo girl myself So it was my dream to take that kind of pic with Pope. And lots of other favorites of course.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:

I'm a huge Tik fan, probably the second/third biggest Tik fan in this thread :ghehe:. And I"m not trying to brag or anything, but I've seen almost all of his lakorns, and almost all of them were hits. The only two that I haven't seen are Tang Fah Tawan Diew with Janie T. and Autumn in My Heart with Aom S.. I find it a bit surprising that they're almost all hits considering he's not that good looking and his acting is a bit stiff sometimes...? Haha. Perhaps he's just got a good eye at choosing good scripts. If you don't know him, he's notorious for choosing only ONE lakorn every year or even one lakorn every two/three years. It's only recently that he's come back to make more lakorns. So by being picking it allows him to choose his scripts wisely. I mean one reason I can think of is he's a very well natured guy. He's an environmentalist and an all-rounded funny down to Earth guy...literally. Haha. He is Dr. Pholdee. HEHE. Oh well, I know why I love him though, it's because of his awesome role in Luerd Kattiya as Anothai!! The star-crossed lover of Princess Dara played by the ever so gorgeous Aom P.. It's one of my favorite period lakorns, it still saddens me 'til this day. SIGH. Anyway enough of that, my recommendations are as follows: for a light romantic comedy go for Fun Feung, for a raeng slap/kiss romantic drama go for Roy Leh Sanae Rai., for a sad heartbreaking romantic period drama go for Luerd Kattiya, for some action romantic drama go for Tawan Tud Burapha, and if you want some mystery suspense romantic drama watch Wang Waree. But almost all his dramas are good though, so you won't be disappointed if you just randomly choose one to watch. Just don't watch Yah Leum Chun. HAHAHHAAH. JK JK.

tgamber said:

I know right. I've never seen Mew act before, but I'm totally adoring her already in here, and I'm only one episode in. She's really cute, her petite-ness reminds me of Aom P..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching EP1 with English subs now. I get it now about A aka Mong being disliked by Songkrod, he's adopted. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Oh gosh I really didn't understand much. Haha. Watching with subs makes things  a lot more clearer. It's obvious as to why Ah Ju's grandma doesn't like her, it's because she's not her real granddaughter. And I was like why doesn't she like her?!? Now I'm curious who her father is. HEHE. All I know is he's a gangster. 

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:

I'm a huge Tik fan, probably the second/third biggest Tik fan in this thread :ghehe:. And I"m not trying to brag or anything, but I've seen almost all of his lakorns, and almost all of them were hits. The only two that I haven't seen are Tang Fah Tawan Diew with Janie T. and Autumn in My Heart with Aom S.. I find it a bit surprising that they're almost all hits considering he's not that good looking and his acting is a bit stiff sometimes...? Haha. Perhaps he's just got a good eye at choosing good scripts. If you don't know him, he's notorious for choosing only ONE lakorn every year or even one lakorn every two/three years. It's only recently that he's come back to make more lakorns. So by being picking it allows him to choose his scripts wisely. I mean one reason I can think of is he's a very well natured guy. He's an environmentalist and an all-rounded funny down to Earth guy...literally. Haha. He is Dr. Pholdee. HEHE. Oh well, I know why I love him though, it's because of his awesome role in Luerd Kattiya as Anothai!! The star-crossed lover of Princess Dara played by the ever so gorgeous Aom P.. It's one of my favorite period lakorns, it still saddens me 'til this day. SIGH. Anyway enough of that, my recommendations are as follows: for a light romantic comedy go for Fun Feung, for a raeng slap/kiss romantic drama go for Roy Leh Sanae Rai., for a sad heartbreaking romantic period drama go for Luerd Kattiya, for some action romantic drama go for Tawan Tud Burapha, and if you want some mystery suspense romantic drama watch Wang Waree. But almost all his dramas are good though, so you won't be disappointed if you just randomly choose one to watch. Just don't watch Yah Leum Chun. HAHAHHAAH. JK JK.

I know right. I've never seen Mew act before, but I'm totally adoring her already in here, and I'm only one episode in. She's really cute, her petite-ness reminds me of Aom P..
I didn't like Fun Feung .. I like him in Soda Gub Chaiyen (a big player with a dorky style lol).  I'm not being bias too but most of his projects are good to me lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I didn't like Fun Feung .. I like him in Soda Gub Chaiyen (a big player with a dorky style lol).  I'm not being bias too but most of his projects are good to me lol

I liked it, but I don't like Jieb so she kind of ruined it a bit. Haha. SGC was good too. That was my very first Tik lakorn. I didn't like him at all when I watched it, but after seeing him LK I was like this man is HAWT! HAHA. Yeah, I think any unbias fan would say that most of his works were very well recieved. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@phatman Autumn in my heart is on my "NEVER WATCH IT AGAIN" list. Too quiet and they made the whole sadness of the story obvious right from the start. I only wathed it for my guy PJ.

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't watch AUTUMN IN MY HEART simply because I don't like taboo work, especially when they're sibling to begin with (whether they're blood related or not).

MY favorite of Tikker has to be Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Aom -- Leuard Katthiya was too sad and dramatic for me (as bad as Koo Gum and its tragic ending)  I didn't like him in Wang Waree either lol I like him Tang Fah Tawan Diew :)

Anyway, I thought today is SINGH day .. got excited for nothing after realizing that it's LOM's day instead with Nadech <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
@phatman Autumn in my heart is on my "NEVER WATCH IT AGAIN" list. Too quiet and they made the whole sadness of the story obvious right from the start. I only wathed it for my guy PJ.

I didn't want to watch it because it's a remake and I never liked Autumn in My Heart. Haha. I forgot Punjun was in there. 

cecilia said:
I didn't watch AUTUMN IN MY HEART simply because I don't like taboo work, especially when they're sibling to begin with (whether they're blood related or not).

MY favorite of Tikker has to be Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Aom -- Leuard Katthiya was too sad and dramatic for me (as bad as Koo Gum and its tragic ending)  I didn't like him in Wang Waree either lol I like him Tang Fah Tawan Diew :)

Anyway, I thought today is SINGH day .. got excited for nothing after realizing that it's LOM's day instead with Nadech <3

Same here. They WERE siblings until High School, so...yeah...not my cup of tea. 

I haven't seen TFTD because I don't really like Janie, but I might give it a try whenever. :ghehe:

Yup today's Lom day and I haven't caught up on last week's EP's yet. Bad me!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
tgamber said:
Speaking of Khun Chai Ruj, what's you guys favorite scenes? For me, the most memorable one was when Ying Taew took a pic of a shop and Khun Chai Ruj just walked right into it. I'm a photo girl myself So it was my dream to take that kind of pic with Pope. And lots of other favorites of course.

When Ying Taew gave Chai Ruj a back hug trying to explain to him that she didn't mean to insult him. He overheard her talking to the other chick and misunderstood what she meant. She chased after him and gave him a back hug. They were still in Switzerland at the time.  :heart: Ying Taew will always be my favorite Mew character. xD And Ah Ju is probably second to that.

Reactions: D~D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I still find it odd that they didn't hold a group/gang meeting to discuss the shooting. Haha. They're off to do their own investigation and act like it's only happened to them. If they all come together then they'd find out who the bad guy is. Haha.