OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oh tai! @phatman Oh is so good looking. *gasp* waste of his acting in rising sun. But dang have you seen his club friday series? It was so sweet and then BAAMMM I was crying a storm with him. :,(

Woww i am liking Yayaying & Au. i think ima go back to watch his dramas where he played p'ek. I've never seen any but I've always like this guy since KRGR. Mew is such a plain Jane here. It's good she ditched her thick lashes from KCP for natural ones. Tik...sometimes im like ooh he's good looking but then sometimes im like uhh *shiver*. (No offense. Dont toss bananas at me)

D~D

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
 Tik...sometimes im like ooh he's good looking but then sometimes im like uhh *shiver*. (No offense. Dont toss bananas at me)

BANANAS ??!!! Lol !!!!!!!!!!! Too FUNNY !!!! :loool:  i like that !!  :lol2:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Back from watching Lion Ep with eng-sub on YouTube and sadly... I wasn't fast enough, they deleated Ep:1- "part" 7&8. I'm so bummed out!!!

It anyone know where the real video with Engsub is at : PLEASE share . ︶︿︶

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@tgamber hahaha do they even have tomatoes and rotten eggs emojis? Lol. No no no. you can toss the sexy p'eks my way Though. Lmfao!!!!

Someone is subbing this? O.O KRAI??!!!

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Here's the link to english subbed of Singh na ka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-jYCUg33VE

Gasp :( that's my video. That youtuber totally stole my work. I'm not too surprised the net is unrestricted and stealing people's work happens all the time, but so not cool :( and they've taken all my subs

http://youtu.be/Qbjory6YSzo
I did subs to Ep 2 part 2. But I won't be uploading anymore bc of copyright and I'll be looking to join a subbing team

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Again ppl if you're reposting, gives credit to the source.
Well @OHOaddict, what would you use to catch sexy preks? I'd rather get efficient and loyal villain. I can make use of him, get his hands dirty and toss afterwards. Pr'eks will make you a slave, give hotncolds and breaks your heart.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@tgamber ahahaha im a picky person, i think id choose my boys based on quality unless i decide on a fun lifestyle where every day is a surprise. Mehh the villians? Makes me think of the greek arena where guys would fight each other to death. You'd be up there on a pedestal enjoying it.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Reading the thoughts from u guys on Singh, i think i am sold into watching this hehe. I just adore mew's look and acting eversince her first lakorn, it sure left a deep impression. My only concern is Tik, kinda had a bad experience with him from Wanida and YLC (even just 10mins into the lakorn), should i give him third chance? ;)

One major question, is there alot of bromance in here? My ultimate interest lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So far I am loving T and his affections towards Ah Ju.

I laughed so hard when T was confronting the leader of the Turtle Dragon at the restaurant and everyone pulled out their guns but it looked like Ah Ju was trying to pull out her little knife, Lol

Another funny scene was when T was telling Ah Ju to drop her food bag but she told him it was a waste of good food, so they had a mini argument while being surrounded by the bad guys, haha their antics are going to be a breath of fresh air in the upcoming episodes.

& I love that T is already calling her his woman! Gawd, I love that scene so much! "Ni sum rup tum hai pooying kong chun thok jai!" - POOYING KONG CHUN! *MY WOMAN*

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Hi just new to watching lakorn and I'm loving it!!! I watched Khun Chai Pawornruj to ruk ok rit to sai see plerng the best one so far and now watching mew with tik! I was just reading posts here before but can't help to create an acct to share my happiness watching the show..! Haha! Hopefully I get some more friends here - looking forward to it! And also thanks to the one who's been subbing the Singh on YouTube!!! :) please continue subbing it please.. Now I am thinking of studying thai words to understand them! Haha! :D

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
ArrahFriez said:
Hi just new to watching lakorn and I'm loving it!!! I watched Khun Chai Pawornruj to ruk ok rit to sai see plerng the best one so far and now watching mew with tik! I was just reading posts here before but can't help to create an acct to share my happiness watching the show..! Haha! Hopefully I get some more friends here - looking forward to it! And also thanks to the one who's been subbing the Singh on YouTube!!! :) please continue subbing it please.. Now I am thinking of studying thai words to understand them! Haha! :D
Welcome, I just joined AF recently too! Learning Thai is super hard, I tried it with various apps, but I get too lazy, and it gets confusing.

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Prakaidao said:
Welcome, I just joined AF recently too! Learning Thai is super hard, I tried it with various apps, but I get too lazy, and it gets confusing.
You bet! I've been watching Kdramas for years and only learned few words.. I am thinking about it but there's no way I can learn it.. Lol! Just can't really resist creating an acct here! I've been telling my friends about lakorn and I usually just get an awkward smile.. They can't relate. Not unless I talked about lee min ho or kim so hyun! they will surely give me a warmth response! Haha! Tik and Mew are so adorable - the way he looked at her! Geezz! good thing Aju can still stand up after those looks - I melted already if it was me.. Hahaha!

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
@ArrahFriez ahhh don't get me started on LMH! Lol. I get what you mean though, none of my friends watch lakorns, only K-Dramas! Hehe.
Haha! Yeah right! Let's just focus with Khun Tee here! I'm so new into lakorns so I'm not sure where to watch best of them with eng subs since viki is not working anymore.. Please tell me if you know any.. Haha! :D

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I only watched episode 2 part 2 with Eng sub since Dynasty Kat mentioned it will be her last as she will be joining a sub team. But how could i stop half way like this thus i went to look for the raw vid and watch it without subtitles. I have no idea what is being said but having Tik and Mew's sizzling chemistry on screen is all i need. It's only 2 episodes and I have already fallen in love with this couple. Tik is really good at expressing himself using his eyes and Mew is good at expressing the feeling of being shy and agitated whenever Tik teased her. Oh...what a lovely couple. Hope they could pair up again in the future.

I really hope someone will really sub this series. I love it sooooooooo much and I really want to know all those cheezy words that Tik gonna throw at Mew :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
katboutt1123 said:
Gasp :( that's my video. That youtuber totally stole my work. I'm not too surprised the net is unrestricted and stealing people's work happens all the time, but so not cool :( and they've taken all my subs

I did subs to Ep 2 part 2. But I won't be uploading anymore bc of copyright and I'll be looking to join a subbing team

So that was your work !!! :worthy:  thank you :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

Awe, that really suck when people steal your work. :thumbdown: The whole copyright thing has been such a BIG problem lately on  :scratchhead2: .... almost everything. Lol.. Cant watch  a lot of the lakorn on viki anymore.  :rant:  
but if you do continue, please do tell us where.  :teary:
:thanks:

x0unerthanlater said:
So far I am loving T and his affections towards Ah Ju.

I laughed so hard when T was confronting the leader of the Turtle Dragon at the restaurant and everyone pulled out their guns but it looked like Ah Ju was trying to pull out her little knife, Lol

Another funny scene was when T was telling Ah Ju to drop her food bag but she told him it was a waste of good food, so they had a mini argument while being surrounded by the bad guys, haha their antics are going to be a breath of fresh air in the upcoming episodes.

& I love that T is already calling her his woman! Gawd, I love that scene so much! "Ni sum rup tum hai pooying kong chun thok jai!" - POOYING KONG CHUN! *MY WOMAN*

oh yeah, i :heart:  that part as well. :clap:

ArrahFriez said:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Khun Chai Pawornrug!!!"  as you can tell from my signature page. Lol !!

phatman said:
Awe...does that mean I can't watch it with English subs...huhu. Darn CH3.

I completely understand your feeling.  :console:

phoenix81 said:
Well, I only watched episode 2 part 2 with Eng sub since Dynasty Kat mentioned it will be her last as she will be joining a sub team. But how could i stop half way like this thus i went to look for the raw vid and watch it without subtitles. I have no idea what is being said but having Tik and Mew's sizzling chemistry on screen is all i need. It's only 2 episodes and I have already fallen in love with this couple. Tik is really good at expressing himself using his eyes and Mew is good at expressing the feeling of being shy and agitated whenever Tik teased her. Oh...what a lovely couple. Hope they could pair up again in the future.

I really hope someone will really sub this series. I love it sooooooooo much and I really want to know all those cheezy words that Tik gonna throw at Mew :)
 Rite on point. i feel you.  :console:

Im sad as well  :weep: