rosycake06

sarNie Egg
nickname for tik and mew character? how about SongJu??hehehe

OMG i love today's episode..love the interaction between Songkrod and Ahju..SO CUTE!!  :heart: everything about them soooo sweet!!! and the story line is also moving nicely too. Really love mew's character too, she really is a strong woman...asking for a gun so she can protect herself hehehehe....

D~D

sarNie Adult
rosycake06 said:
nickname for tik and mew character? how about SongJu??hehehe

OMG i love today's episode..love the interaction between Songkrod and Ahju..SO CUTE!!  :heart: everything about them soooo sweet!!! and the story line is also moving nicely too. Really love mew's character too, she really is a strong woman...asking for a gun so she can protect herself hehehehe....
Is that what Ahju asked for but got a knift instead?? Lol !! Cuteness overload in today EP!!! (squeal)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
D~D said:
No eng-sub for Lion yet?? T︵T

If I'm not mistaken, I think Ahju called Songkrod by the name Tee..right?

Oh right...awe...sad. I thought that was for Singh, but realized it's Tiger aka Suer

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
D~D said:
No eng-sub for Lion yet?? T︵T

If I'm not mistaken, I think Ahju called Songkrod by the name Tee..right?

Yes. It is a nickname only his mother use to call him by.

I like SongJu! xD

Episode 2 was so cute! T and his stares.... hahah I kind of like that p'ek is the one smitten for n'ek first. Glad Ah Ju's character isn't the kind of n'ek that falls for the rich, handsome, savior type of man first.

T is hottness! Loved it when he punched Oh Anuchit (unsure of his lakorn name) in the face and said, "That's for scaring (shocking) my woman!"  :arrg:  :eek:uch:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I was hoping he'd be a bad guy first and then good guy later, but his actions so far has only been what bad bad guys do...still a little hopeful though. HEHE.
He looks like a bit revenging. Maybe some story behind his actions. I love bad guys when played out by good actors. Adds layer to it Unspeakably. I decided to follow whole 5 stories when I knew Chai is the end game.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...have you guys been on MLM's wiki page recently? All the interesting facts are missing....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
EP1 Thoughts:

- Wow, can I just say I LOVE the opening credits. It's definitely more creative and more professional. Why though, Act Art is the production, shouldn't the editing be the same? Unless Singh has like a totally different crew. Well, if so I hope that team produced Singh because it's a good start so far! I like!!
- I like the slow introduction of each character in here. It's better. HEHE. My Au and A and Oh are all in here. Loving it already. :ghehe:
- There are more characters that are introduced here and I'm liking that as well. 
- Awe...I feel nostalgic seeing Suer's family. Haha.
- Double Awe!! When Songkrod saw Ah Ju for the first time, my heart melted. It was such a sweet first meeting, and Mew of course was oblivious to it as she was trying hard to get a bag of rice. Hehe. Mew's really cute. She was never attractive in my eyes, but in here she's really cute and pretty. Her acting as the sweet, polite Ah Ju is of course spot on.
- No comment on the action scene.............okay, it's still as bad. HAHA.
- I wonder why casting directors don't just find older~er actress.  They always use an actress that's obviously not that old to play an old character. I find it annoying, it's too unbelievable.
- Tik is doing a good job, but I honestly, truthfully think he's trying too hard to act cool. :ghehe: It messes up his acting. Someone mentioned he looks more like a cop, yeah he does. HAHA. 
- That little turtle tattoo on the bad guy's arm his too hilarious. HAHA. It's such a cute tattoo, which of course makes it unfitting for a gang tattoo.
- Pympan is beautiful, her and A make a cute pair. Hehe. Too bad they're the baddies. 
To be continued...

EP1 Thoughts Continued...

- Anuchit!! He looks soo good in this screen shot:

- I have so many questions running through my head now, and I hope they get answered as the lakorn progresses. What's A's true identity? He doesn't seem to be blood-related to Songkrod, because Songkrod doesn't seem to like him. Why does Songkrod's dad want to kick Songkrod out? For his safety? Why is Ah Ju's grandma so mean to her?
- I honestly really like how this story is flowing, the pace is just about right for me. I also like how the dramatic/intense action music isn't overkilling the scene...like a certain lakorn...aka MSRFS. HAHA. 
- Tik may be overdoing his cool look, but I like his character so far: rebellious, loving, straightforward and...handsome. :ghehe: I wish they'd trim the hair on the back of his head just a wee bit more. 
- Finally Yok's singing a different song. HAHA. I hope she sings more different songs throughout this series and not just the one she's singing in this EP.
- Awe. I'm totally digging Aun and Yoke's love story. So apparently he abandoned her and still lingers for her, she I feel still does too. Their love story is so romantic, it makes me wanna cry. Haha. 
- This series does feel more like a mafia lakorn. 
- I asked before if Singh was produced by a completely different crew from Suer and I've just realized, well DUH. Haha. They all filmed concurrently so it would've been impossible for ONE team to film ALL 5 series. Haha. Silly me. Well, this crew so far is doing a great job. Kudos!
- Mew is really really petite. Haha. Her head is big and her body is tiny, tiny! When she's next to Yayaying.. :ghehe:
- I thought we'd see the last of those scales in the first series, but I guess we have 'em in this series too!! HAHA. Those scales in the ending credits is what I'm talking about. 
- I give EP1 an A for awesome!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

Yes. It is a nickname only his mother use to call him by.

I like SongJu! xD

Episode 2 was so cute! T and his stares.... hahah I kind of like that p'ek is the one smitten for n'ek first. Glad Ah Ju's character isn't the kind of n'ek that falls for the rich, handsome, savior type of man first.

T is hottness! Loved it when he punched Oh Anuchit (unsure of his lakorn name) in the face and said, "That's for scaring (shocking) my woman!"  :arrg:  :eek:uch:

Did he really say "my woman"?? OMG, i die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i couldn't understand thai , i kinda thought that perhaps Tee punched him b/c he pointed a gun at Ahju. But i like the "my women" BETTER !!! :yahoo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP1 Favorite Moments:

Since adsd isn't here to spam for us, I'll spam I mean post...just not in gif's. HEHE. 
 ​
"Who's that pretty girl?"​
Okay, at first, truthfully speaking, Tik's expression wasn't really right; he looked more startled/terrified than smitten/enchanted by this plain Jane. Haha. However, after a few changes in his expression he became softer and looked more intrigued by her. Haha. 
 ​
"My love how I've missed you."​
I have to add this to my list, it's just too romantic to pass. I just LOVE LOVE this expression of Au's. I truly miss him as pra'ek. Yayaying is beautiful and perfect as Yokmanee, but she can't sing at all. HAHA. Sorry, I just had to add that.
 ​
"The ultimate stare,"​
 .​
What's up with these gangsters secretly staring at their loves from afar??? Okay, I'll admit it's kind of hot. HAHA. Seriously though, just approach her already. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
D~D said:

Did he really say "my woman"?? OMG, i die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i couldn't understand thai , i kinda thought that perhaps Tee punched him b/c he pointed a gun at Ahju. But i like the "my women" BETTER !!! :yahoo:

Yep, he did "......my woman"

I also like this scene when khun Tee tenderly holds Ahju's face and said, "You worry about me, just say it."

cr:faiprattana

Here's the link to english subbed of Singh na ka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-jYCUg33VE

@phatman, thank you for sharing your fav. moments na ka.  I like those scenes too.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Thank u bubba !! the link helps me a lot . Watching Singh right now with eng-sub on youtube. i believe its one of those video where they take someone else's hard work of eng subb and put it on there. i dont know who is subbing it so i'll have to watch it on youtube. i'll watch it now before its taken off. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Yep, he did "......my woman"

I also like this scene when khun Tee tenderly holds Ahju's face and said, "You worry about me, just say it."

@phatman, thank you for sharing your fav. moments na ka.  Those are my fav. also ja.

Awe, so CUTE !!!   " you worry about me, just say it" Tee and his words.   OMG, ur killing me here bubba !!!!!  :dance1:

Khob khun Mark Ka !!! :grouphug:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: