phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm on EP7 right now. I actually like EP7 the most so far despite not having that many kissy scenes. Haha. There's more to the storyline and there's more interaction between the whole cast. Too bad it's 5 EP's too late. If only they can stretch EP7 through out the whole lakorn from 1-7 then this series would be good despite the cliched storyline. Everything was compressed into EP7.  *SIGH* *TSK, TSK* . I really enjoyed the yearning scenes between Parob and Wanvisa, and that KISS! Now that I know what it's like I WISH WISH WISH they'd kept it. They should've kept it and cut out the other non-important kisses. HAHA. It really is the best kiss scene in Suer. One more comment on EP7 or perhaps 5-7 combined. Is the "Cheewit Chun Kha Tur Mai Dai" song the only song Yoke can sing??? Can't they put other songs too? HAHA. It's like the same thing over and over and over and over again. She's a singer, at least give us some upbeat song or some other oldies slow song. Haha. 

I'm debating on whether or not to complete this series without subs. URGH. A part of me can't wait, but a part of me wants to wait. If wait, I don't get to spazz with you all right at this moment when everything is fresh. If I don't wait I won't want to re-watch it with subs. HAHA. I'll probably lost interest and understand only very little. What do I do?!?!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww it end already!! Too short !! I need to catch ^^^^ want to see her turn to kidnaps him HAHAHAH toooo funnny in that picture

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like how they introduced Sia Leng. HEHE. He came out like a boss. The only one who ACTUALLY LOOKS like a mafia boss. Loving him already...even though he's the bad guy. :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"heh" "do you want me to catch fish with my bare hand" 

"what?  do you have a problem" "no no problem BOSS" :ghehe:

:loool: :loool: their interaction is sooo soooooooo sooooooooo natural so real 

you will not eat that give it to me NOOWWW HURRY"

his face when she made him eat that spicy food :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

HILARIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

"roy may" "roy roy" "roy may didn't hear it" "roy roy" about to dy :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

|/spoiler]

"say delicious" "delicious" "say it" "delicious"

THEY ARE THE BEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy for Kim. It's such a great honor for her to be praised so highly by Ananda. He said that he wants to work with her again and that it doesn't matter what the story is about, as long as Kim is the nang'ek, he'll be in it. This is coming from a skilled and acclaimed veteran actor, and for HIM to want to work with KIM again, an inexperienced and rising young actress, and not the other way around, it means SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Omg @jana i thought i was hallucinating!!! It's good you were able to point that out. Haha that's so funny how our JMa and Chalida has no connnection to the story yet here they are!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Adsd, please gif the part when she kicked him off the boat. His nightmare was started from there hahahaha
i tried but it doesn't come out good in pantip there's this it's perfect :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Teasers look good. I was actually going to wait for Rhino since @jana has got me fg for her dear Andrew but I'd give Tik&Mew a go.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this was THE MOST ROMANTIC HUG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they make me fall in love again and again  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the final fight 

4 SLAPS :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: 

then  i love you

then the KISS :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the hotness continue   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

ooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy his touch i'm melting like an ice cream  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA kiss in the head, yes that's how we kiss a woman hard in her head

her eyes :spin: :spin: :spin: only love left 

THESE BEAUTIFUL SMILE PURE HAPINESS AAAAAAAA :lol: :D

i melt every time he look at her with these dreamy eyes :spin: :spin:

the way he touch her hair  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

the romantic dance in the water

:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Finally watched the ending. I'm so sad, it ended. You know, there were a lot of ups and downs in this lakorn but they ended it solidly. I absolutely loved the confession at the beach. Both Ananberely were just awesome at those emotions. The way how Wanvisa hugged and cried while she held onto Parob and the way how Parob was so touched to hear those endearing words. Man, that is what I call, a memorable ending. I actually shed a few tears. This scene was this good to me. Hehe. They didn't need to say too much, just the hug and their eyes that are full of emotions was enough.

I give that scene a 10/10. Overall, 7/10 because Ananberley were just too awesome that even without a good storyline, they still managed to capture my heart with their raw acting and superb emotions. I can't wait to see Ananberley again.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
Finally watched the ending. I'm so sad, it ended. You know, there were a lot of ups and downs in this lakorn but they ended it solidly. I absolutely loved the confession at the beach. Both Ananberely were just awesome at those emotions. The way how Wanvisa hugged and cried while she held onto Parob and the way how Parob was so touched to hear those endearing words. Man, that is what I call, a memorable ending. I actually shed a few tears. This scene was this good to me. Hehe. They didn't need to say too much, just the hug and their eyes that are full of emotions was enough.

I give that scene a 10/10. Overall, 7/10 because Ananberley were just too awesome that even without a good storyline, they still managed to capture my heart with their raw acting and superb emotions. I can't wait to see Ananberley again.

agree 100% you said what i wanted to say i have the same feeling :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

when they were dancing i felt they were sooo peaceful soo happyyy just the two of them  wwwoooowww

and the romantic underwater romance soooo sooooo beautiful aaaaaaaaaaahhh this two 

MAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Kim and Ananda are worth watching this lakorn for, I hope they team up again in the future (a nice rom-com film perhaps ?).
Honestly speaking I mainly wanted to watch the series for just them and Andrew x Taew but I like the preview for Tik x Mew one and how can I resist Ken in a mustache lol. Who am I kidding, I'll end up watching all 5 lol.

Seriously though Kim with minimal make-up is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, I can't stop staring at her.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I also just watch the ending and i feel like...i need more ananda-kim dose..i know we already have the first 4 episode is full of them, but i just need more.
By the way, have anyone see how kim's comment on the yayee's ig? The obe that yayee post the 'roijunghoo' part. Yayee asked kim n fans that why kim also need to cry on that scene since the one that need to eat super spicy food is ananda..then kim answered "you hurt, i'll hurt 1000x more' .... aaaaahhhhh....i'm spazzing hard!

BiPi

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KDnzMVQLNw

This version is really good... his voice is so amazingly sexy !! 
Anyone have a mp3 version of this song ?