Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
i can understand wanvisa  i saw this situation in real life where a girl love someone but she's forbidden to be with him and one day she knew she can't be with him forever , but at the same time she can't let her parent know how she feel or even let them suspect she's thinking about him it's a feeling only who knows it feel it , it's not easy , that's why wanvisa became soo weak so lifeless i feel she became after hearing parob death like a body without a spirit she doesn't want anything she doesn't have hope on anyone or anything only memory left in her mind and her heart living with it , she doesn't have nothing else , she does what her parent tell her without feeling without opinion without voice, for me she expressed it sooo weeeelllllll and as i said if someone saw that before will know it , i feel teary right now  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: clap for kim from me 

"no matter what , you have to stay with reality, in the past if it's sadness, just forget about it, just remember the good time" that's what her mom told her 

Totally agree with you. Thats what I thought, I move to tears too!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh Ananda...his eyes...

I wish he'd do more drama.  Comedy or drama...fine with me.  He's good in both.  His first drama for me & he's already up there on my top p'ek list.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
these two father can be a great buddies, they are crazy as much as their children :ghehe: praob's father is using his wife that she will sad as an exuse to convince  wan's father to let parob and wan be together, you can't found nothing more crazier and fweird than this hahahahahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
these two father can be a great buddies, they are crazy as much as their children :ghehe: praob's father is using his wife that she will sad as an exuse to convince  wan's father to let parob and wan be together, you can't found nothing more crazier and fweird than this hahahahahaha
Haha.  They're hilarious.  At the beginning when they said their families are enemies, I thought it was something big & serious.  Turns out, it was over a woman.  Hahaha!  Wanvisa's father is more stubborn, but he also wants to be nice to the man that his lover married so that man will treat her good.  Even after they have all moved on, married & have kids, her happiness is still his happiness.  True love, I say.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
time to sweat with my HOT PAVISA 

"how are you ? do you miss me, MY FUTURE BRIDE "  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"i wonder how the groom will react, if he knows that his bride, had some else in her heart
"you are so rude thinking of such filth

" what about you, you don't have anything to hide from anybody right?" if you want to know wht he mean look at their eyes and you will found that night in them :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"the things between us won't end easily" :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"as for you you are a SURE THING:pervie:  :pervie:  the evil , they should titled the lakorn "in love with the devil" :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

i love how he touched her chin from far before he go and she pushed it so hard 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"no? alright i will change it for you" hahahahaha :loool:

"don't sneak peak, no peaking"
"why would i peak? i already saw everything, there's nothing to look at" knockout of laugh yeeeahhh you did NAI JUU :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
"no? alright i will change it for you" hahahahaha :loool:

"don't sneak peak, no peaking"
"why would i peak? i already saw everything, there's nothing to look at" knockout of laugh yeeeahhh you did NAI JUU :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
Hahaha!  And he said it so casually.  I would be offended if I were Wanvisa.  The FIRST man to see her naked & he doesn't even appreciate it. Even though we all know how much he does hehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
Hahaha!  And he said it so casually.  I would be offended if I were Wanvisa.  The FIRST man to see her naked & he doesn't even appreciate it. Even though we all know how much he does hehe
he's a naughty crazy man :ghehe: , awful like wanvisa say it 

and i loved how they left together Mr & Ms SMITH 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^^ I know!  She dropped that wedding dress that Parop hates.  HAHAHA!  She went willingly, but made it seem like she didn't "teem jai."  LOL!  These two crack me up.  So much in denial.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
^^^ I know!  She dropped that wedding dress that Parop hates.  HAHAHA!  She went willingly, but made it seem like she didn't "teem jai."  LOL!  These two crack me up.  So much in denial.
they are the best in that, how they switch from hate to love and how they deliver the feeling say something with their mouth but expressing another thing with their eyes and touch just amazing ANANBERLEY :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"a wife duty"
"who's your wife"
"lost your memory? do i need to remind you" :ghehe: again made me remember that night and feel hot again :spicy:

i loved every single word i mean EVERY SINGLE WORD  and every single moment when they were together in that house , i replied it already three time :lolyup: can't help they were soo hilarious soo cuuute soo entertaining , PAVISA 

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Parob is freaking me out, does Wanvisa's room have no security? Lol

She slapped him twice here lol.

AAHHH!!!! His face!!!! I CAN'T!!! I JUST CAN'T!!!!  :drools:  :faint: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart:
Seriously??? How fine is he???!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
awwwwwwwwww "this how we do a kiss in the cheek " hahaha :crush: :crush:

They are just too cute!!! Every time Parop grabs her for a kiss, he does it so well. It's perfection. 
This couple just have me feelin' some type of way...unexplainable chemistry. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If they ever get a drama of their own, I wish to see them in a remake of this. OMG they are perfect for this drama. I will pray hard to the lakorn Gods. I know it's a ch7 drama, but I can still be wishful.

http://youtu.be/1VwZ1p3pNSk

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, I remember that lakorn. My aunt loved it, but I was so young I didn't understand anything. HAHA. All I know is I didn't really like the guy. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sophia456 said:
One of my all time favorite lakorn with noosaba and likit...I'm surprised they haven't remade that lakorn yet...
Yes! I am surprise too. I loved it so much, it's insane haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
OMG, I remember that lakorn. My aunt loved it, but I was so young I didn't understand anything. HAHA. All I know is I didn't really like the guy.
You should watch it. Has a very good storyline. Likit was aready old then, but everything else is awesome.