ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sophia456 said:
So wait the parents then know about parop and wanvisa or else they wouldn't allow parop to kidnap her right??
They know their kids still love each other.  Not sure about Parop kidnapping Wanvisa to the island in the last episodes.  

No wonder Wanvisa's father is on the bitter end.  He didn't get the girl.  Parop's father got the girl.  But, Wanvisa's mother is much prettier than Parop's mother.  But, I can see men loving Parop's mother more.  She's cool.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am at work just smiling like a crazy mad woman scrolling through these photos and having these GIFs on repeat! OMG! I just love this whole idea of faking Parob's death just for him to show up alive and still has soooo much sarcasm to bug her. Gahhhhhhh! I am so in love with this pair right now!!!! Hahah.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
They know their kids still love each other.  Not sure about Parop kidnapping Wanvisa to the island in the last episodes.  

No wonder Wanvisa's father is on the bitter end.  He didn't get the girl.  Parop's father got the girl.  But, Wanvisa's mother is much prettier than Parop's mother.  But, I can see men loving Parop's mother more.  She's cool.
From my understanding and it could be wrong but i believe wanisa father and parob mother love each other but she was forced to marry Parob's father. I think both couple had a loveless marriage because i don't believe Parob's father love his mom before marriage either but you know how the old days work. You marry and live together then you give all your love to the children. Parob's father even said that even after 3 children his wife still worries and talk about Wanisa's father. I think that is why he soften a little to his daughter's love with Parob.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I want Parob to whisper to me too... he's just soooo sexy! I literally hold my breathe when he stares at Wanvisa and whisper to her, to only be inching in closer and closer! Love these two. Gotta get my heartbeat back to normal... I'm excited for next week's bed scene! 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sophia456 said:
Were there any scenes of parob sis and wanvisa bro lolz...any interactions cuz I thought these two would be a pair...
Just annoying scenes of her & the bad annoying guard. He gets on my nerves. Thinks he's so smart, but they already got him figured out. Well, except for Parop's sister.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ohmaichoua said:
I want Parob to whisper to me too... he's just soooo sexy! I literally hold my breathe when he stares at Wanvisa and whisper to her, to only be inching in closer and closer! Love these two. Gotta get my heartbeat back to normal... I'm excited for next week's bed scene!
I LOVE it when he whispers to her! I go gaga...like I'm crazy. He's so seductive. The ONLY other p'ek that can do that to me is Toomtam in SSP. Can't think of anyone else right now.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Chokethawee is so evil but yet at the same time I understand him since he is doesn't have any parents or family like Parob. I could totally tel that he is jealous of Songklod since Chokethawee wanted to help out the Tiger Gang in their business. Is it just me or is it that Prayun who is Wan visas fiance is super funny. I laughed every time when he appears. Like Parob would always bully him

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
LAst night episode might be the most 'less pavisa' one in the whole series...its concentrated on Parop try to set up trap to the real criminal.. I like the fathers' conversation, like at first, only Parop's father who want Parop and Wanvisa to be together, since Wanvisa's father already promise his friend about her daughter's marriage, yet still agree to the plan because of Parop's mother..lol..
But after Wanvisa's dad see how not firm his friend is when he accused Wanvisa ran with a guy, not kidnapped, he got mad and are so sure that Parop's is a better choice.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I just got done reading the new summary for Singh and boy It INTENSE FULL OF DRAMA AND ROMANCE WITH REVENGE!!! Singh is the part that shows how a mafia's life really look like with all of the actions and there's many surprises!!! There's many things that you wouldn't aspect happening towards the end and as the story goes on. There's many twist and turns

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik_lover said:
I just got done reading the new summary for Singh and boy It INTENSE FULL OF DRAMA AND ROMANCE WITH REVENGE!!! Singh is the part that shows how a mafia's life really look like with all of the actions and there's many surprises!!! There's many things that you wouldn't aspect happening towards the end and as the story goes on. There's many twist and turns
Would you be able to link me to the summary? I so can not wait for Singh to start!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Tik_lover said:
Sure I can bu it's in Thai. There's a lot of spoiler. I might translate the entire summary tomorrow in English for those of you who are interested
Yes please! That would be awesome. Just so I can prepare myself on what to expect!! You are the best!

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I'm definitely interested in a translation! I can read Thai a little, but it takes me a while since there's no space between words.

Does anyone know If Parop and Wanvisa will make an appearance in the next installments of the series?