"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WATCHING THE BED SCENE I CANT EVEN SPEAK  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

THAT WAS THE SEXIEST BED SCENE I EVER EVER SAW IN LAKORN THEY WERE IN FIRE 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
My poor heart while watching bed scene. His stare, his whisper voice, his hand, his move...that's why Wanvisa can't resist him.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
WATCHING THE BED SCENE I CANT EVEN SPEAK  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

THAT WAS THE SEXIEST BED SCENE I EVER EVER SAW IN LAKORN THEY WERE IN FIRE 

I need some air here, right now.

Everytime he whisper, everytime, his whisper stolen my heart, for sure, how can his voice sounds so much sexy like that???? I'm melting, i'm melting

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Meoconie said:
My poor heart while watching bed scene. His stare, his whisper voice, his hand, his move...that's why Wanvisa can't resist him.
Making me too excited.  Damn you work! I can't hold in my excitement any longer.  Gonna take a quick peek.  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Making me too excited.  Damn you work! I can't hold in my excitement any longer.  Gonna take a quick peek.  
I'm sure you will watch whole thing when you take a peek. I have to watch second time....hahaha
But hate Parop in part 5. After all these things,
he left her and slept in different place. Did he regret what he did to her. I think Wanvisa fidn't feel regret after sll

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MEE TOOOOOOOOOO i was soooo mad how he left her like that and she broke my heart how she cried like that naked with a blanket , he humiliate her like that  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anyoone with clear eyes can see if Ananberley did real kiss in bed scene???? LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why they always do that to me they send me to :cloud9: now i'm in tears wanvisa is just broke my heart he's soooooo bbbbbaaaaaadddd right now , and then finally he send her free with that look in their eyes from far apart i don't even know if they had a talk about that night  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
there was a bed scene!!!! do share the wealth haha--- i try to watch it live but it keep freezing ,so i watch kwan/ tui instead 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
why they always do that to me they send me to :cloud9: now i'm in tears wanvisa is just broke my heart he's soooooo bbbbbaaaaaadddd right now , and then finally he send her free with that look in their eyes from far apart i don't even know if they had a talk about that night  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Parop, you are the bad bad bad bad bad boy. After all things he did to her, cruel things, sweet things, hot things, just let her go like that, not even apologize to her. Let her deal with her own. I feel bad for Wanvisa

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Aww poor Wanisa... Parob is so cruel. I can't wait to see him think back and realize how mean and cruel he was to her. I hope she ignores him for a while, or at least give him the cold shoulder.

and OMG the bed scene.. I gotta watch that first. What part (or section) is it a part of? HAHA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Parop, you are the bad bad bad bad bad boy. After all things he did to her, cruel things, sweet things, hot things, just let her go like that, not even apologize to her. Let her deal with her own. I feel bad for Wanvisa
today episode is sooooooooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooo sad for me , wanvisa is the only victim here no one is harmed like her parob reallyyy made hate him much , and i want to cry know watching the scene wanvisa sik in the bed and her mum crying over the condition of her daughter , wan looks sooo destroyed right now  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  sad sad

i want to cry really really want to cry 

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Don't worry she will punish him at the end. he will get what he did to her? she will revenge all the same as he did to her.
She turn by kidnap him and punish everything to him.
He deserve that before he gets her love and happy ending.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohmaichoua said:
Aww poor Wanisa... Parob is so cruel. I can't wait to see him think back and realize how mean and cruel he was to her. I hope she ignores him for a while, or at least give him the cold shoulder.

and OMG the bed scene.. I gotta watch that first. What part (or section) is it a part of? HAHA
here's the part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA6GS-9dk3Q

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:crush: <--- Me when he called her by her real name. 

:teary: <--- Me at Parop’s reaction when she said she hates him (in her sleep).  

Meoconie said:
Anyoone with clear eyes can see if Ananberley did real kiss in bed scene???? LOL
:coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: Probably is.  Ananda doesn't do fake.  But, who knows.  

penppy@ said:
Did you guy think the same as me? I think, if Ananberley have kid will be cute because Australia,laos,thai and German. mulit nationality.....hahhahh so crezy am I
Ikr?!  White and Asians mix very well.  

ohmaichoua said:

:loool:  :loool: For the first time in my lakorn watching history, I shall refrain myself from going straight to "that" part.  Too much emotions going on.  I want to watch what leads to it.