Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Balu_bear said:

It means: Parob will kidnap her once again? and after that in Parob wedding, is A-Wan turn to kidnap him???? :scratchhead2:

yes he kidnap again and at the end Wan will revenge

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I heard it. HAHA. It's a softer version. I hope so too. I thought you meant like another version of HJL, that's why I was like I can't wait either. HAHA.
Oh, you mean another version of Hua Jai Likit for Singh? I'm sure there will be one. Unless the main theme for all five parts is the ost that played during the opening credits in the first episode of Suer. The one that was very dramatic and you said it sounded similar to Shanghai Grand. But I doubt that's the main theme song for this series, since they haven't used that song for the opening credits ever since Ep.1. I think the song that played in Singh's teaser is just the second ost for Singh. Suer has two osts too. Hua Jai Likit (the main ost) and the ost that Parop and Wanvisa always dance to. The song by the female singer was featured towards the end of both of the teasers for Suer also.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
penppy@ said:

yes he kidnap again and at the end Wan will revenge

OMG, so much kidnapping. HAHA. Too much! 

Anonymous<3 said:
Oh, you mean another version of Hua Jai Likit for Singh? I'm sure there will be one. Unless the main theme for all five parts is the ost that played during the opening credits in the first episode of Suer. The one that was very dramatic and you said it sounded similar to Shanghai Grand. But I doubt that's the main theme song for this series, since they haven't used that song for the opening credits ever since Ep.1. I think the song that played in Singh's teaser is just the second ost for Singh. Suer has two osts too. Hua Jai Likit (the main ost) and the ost that Parop and Wanvisa always dance to. The song by the female singer was featured towards the end of both of the teasers for Suer also.

Yes, hehe. 
OMG, I thought the same thing. Haha. I'm watching Shanghai Bund too so couldn't help but hear the similarities between the two songs. I actually wish they'd kept that song as the opening. IDK why they changed it. Too many complaints?? :ghehe: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just found out something all the 5 series have the same title song 'Hua Jai Likit' but each have different tone 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I agree. TikMew looks very good together. They're both petite and just perfect for each other. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
I keep rewatching Singh's teaser, it's so good! Hopefully it will be a good lakorn lol. 

Me too! HAHA. I keep watching the part where the romance begins. Like when Tik stares at Mew as she grabs herself a bag of rice. Wait, I thought she plays a gang leaders daughter? Why's she getting rice from them?? Hehe. Anyway, also when she puts her hand over his mouth, and the very last scene where she goes "I can't, because you're the son of Singh gang." Mew looks like a good actress, I might just become a fan soon. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

I'm confused why she wants a bag of rice, maybe she wants to see the Golden Boys up close? Lol. They have chemistry. Tik does well with petite actresses hehe. Mew is a really good actress for a newbie, I just love the girl. :D

HAHA. I probably would. Makes me look forward to her acting. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

We've got Ken who also has many international fans, and for Andrew that one channel who subs all his popular lakorns lol, hopefully his part gets subbed because I really am excited for Andrew's part. 

Yeah, or maybe those subbing Suer can help out?? HEHE. Am I wishing for too much...

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
For those of you who are wondering about why Mew is carrying a big of rice and if she's the daughter of a Gang leader. Hers the answer.
Mew aka Ahju lives with her mother, stepbrother and grandma. They all are poor. That's why Mew goes to the chinese festival on the day of the fighting scene to get the bag of rice. But the truth that she doesn't know is that her father is the Green Turle leader. Which her mother DOESNT want Ahju to be involved with her father since he is a mafia. This also goes towards Songklod aka pee Tik. Since Songklod's father is a mafia boss of the Lion Gang, it makes Ahju and Songklod's love story sad and full of drama. Since Sogklod has to become a mafia too like his father but at the same time, he must get far from Ahju Because being a mafai's lover only mean death.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik_lover said:
For those of you who are wondering about why Mew is carrying a big of rice and if she's the daughter of a Gang leader. Hers the answer.
Mew aka Ahju lives with her mother, stepbrother and grandma. They all are poor. That's why Mew goes to the chinese festival on the day of the fighting scene to get the bag of rice. But the truth that she doesn't know is that her father is the Green Turle leader. Which her mother DOESNT want Ahju to be involved with her father since he is a mafia. This also goes towards Songklod aka pee Tik. Since Songklod's father is a mafia boss of the Lion Gang, it makes Ahju and Songklod's love story sad and full of drama. Since Sogklod has to become a mafia too like his father but at the same time, he must get far from Ahju Because being a mafai's lover only mean death.

Aha...I see now. Makes lots of sense. HEHE. I hope the actual lakorn is as good as it sounds. We'll be having a different writer, so hopefully we'll get a better storyline. HEHE.