jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There's so many good things to watch now that I saved this one for last. I love Ananda and Kim together. To be honest I think the story itself and the plot is kind of weak but their relationship makes up for it. As individual characters they're pretty awesome too. I love Parob. He's got the perfect blend of playfulness and sense of humor and toughness.

My favorite part is when he was teasing her by sending the kid in with the handkerchief and she started crying like a little kid. Then his proposal? It was so simple but I found it so dreamy and I don't know why. I thought they were going to elope right there.

I love his 2 sisters too. I was cracking up when they were making faces and subtlely insulting the wannabe girlfriend. I also like how at the end Parob was trying to scare her by telling her how dangerous it was to be around him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit as tag
this one maybe the scene of Ken&Cherry the day they fall inlove but later Cherry leaves left him a letter 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally watched it!!! Thanks a billion bunch for the subs! I greatly, greatly GREATLY appreciate it!!

EP2 Thoughts:
- Haha. So they decided to change the opening theme song? I think it really suits the opening credit, but I kind of miss the original song. HAHA. I know, I can't make up my mind! Well, I'm content with either. I just wish they'd done a better job with the opening credits, it's so badly created.
- I loved the tiger scene. Ananda's expressions were right on. HAHA. He's just soo hawt! I think it's time I start recapping my favorite scenes. :ghehe:
- Ananda's comedic acting is hilarious. I love the part he's imitating Kim's celebrations when they catch fish, oysters and clams. HAHA.
- Haha, I'm like Wanvisa, I feel bad knowing that animals get hunted for food, but...I regularly eat meat.
- Ananberly really have great chemistry. Who would've known. And I absolutely LOVE Ananda's laugh.
- Man, they live so carefreely in the island. I want to be stranded on an island with an Ananda too!!
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The coconut husk scene has got to be my favorite comedic scene thus far. Where has this writer been all my life with these naughty, dirty jokes. When Ananda had to physically show her how they use it, oh man. This is getting hilarious. OEY....can't stop laughing. I was like what has this got to do with anything, turns out it's because she's getting all these mood swings and he assumed she was on her PMS. HAHA. 
- "You're using it wrong," "it's so big," "your pants are about to rip." Oh gosh this writer is really dirty!!! The sleep talking scene was hilarious too. "I don't want coconut husk, I want a pad." She admits to using it! HAHA.
- HAHA. Parob is such a goofball. Building a raft for Wanvisa to sail off just to laugh at her. I love how they were giving us intense music like she really was setting off and then cutting to her laying on the beach all hopeless. HAHA. 
- What's up with Parob and these hidden chests? I laughed so hard when they made Ananda open the chest like it was glued together. HAHA. Just take the top off, I can tell that it's not sealed.
- Awe, that song sounds really nice. I'm gonna go download it in a bit. HEHE. Not many actors can pull off slow dancing like this. Ananda is one of the few who pulls it off real well. He gave me the butterflies.
- Oh gosh, my internet stopped!!! ACK! I'm on my phone, but can't watch anything because it's soo slow!!! ACK!!!!! This can't be happening!!! Of all the time it could die, it decides to die when I'm watching Suer!!!! WHY???!!!!! Are they going to kiss??!?! ACK!!! I'm so mad!!

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
LOL...instead of joining to spazz, I just like a stalker who love to read all the reactions from you guys.
EP1 & EP2 really set us off-guard with all those funny and sweet moments...make us forget that this is quite a serious drama with mafia gang fighting.
EP 3 is quite slow for me since its obviously start to introduce their family background....and we might get the heartbroken scene pretty soon..
My heart is still not ready for it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really miss them i want ep 4 , guess will reply ep 3 to keep me patient , very compatible :heart: :heart: 

this scene really remind me of titanic 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
will we watch this scene next week  :scratchhead2:   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  i think it will be when he kidnaps her  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: hate/love 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
something that it's sweet when it's hot for the first time you feel it then  became more sweet each time you see and feel it again and again anyone know ? 
PAVISA sweet scene , each time i go an rewatch it it became even more sweet than the first time, unbelievable :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Kimmy will have a morning news promotion in ch3 tomorrow. lets see if there is just her alone or other casts will come.
let's hope they will not disappoint us for once  :rain:  :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the preview they identity will be revealed their family  forbidden  them from continue their relationship from the preview it seems like parob and wanvisa refused that anf went against their parents but i wonder what will made them hate each other later can't wait ahhhhhhhhh  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN44xyXfp5I

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think there will be an R scene or a R turn into willing scene. I think on one of the previews, I saw a quick glance of Kim laying on the bed with just a blanket on, or maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. It's going to be hard to watch when the two hate each other, but the hatred mixed with feelings of love will turn into amazing passionate love. I can't wait!!