Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprised at how many people find Wanvisa annoying. I think she's absolutely adorable, hilarious, clumsy, and naïve. :coverlaf: She's a grown woman with a child like innocence and curiousity. And she gets amused by the simplest things. It's so lovable. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Hi!
With the help of many great people - especially Ninja007 and The Swan -  we will be able to provide you softsubs for Ep 01 of Suer this weekend. Stay tuned! :D
Nothing can stop our love for this lakorn!  :tease:  @ Every obstacle!
i can absolutely make a party for this news :party: :party: :party: :party: you are putting a big smile on someone's face , i'm really reallly sooooooooooo hhappppyyy thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank youuuuuuuu  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Amelie3 said:
Hi!
With the help of many great people - especially Ninja007 and The Swan -  we will be able to provide you softsubs for Ep 01 of Suer this weekend. Stay tuned! :D
Nothing can stop our love for this lakorn!  :tease:  @ Every obstacle!
Thanks a lot Amelie3 and all the members of sub team. I would like to know where would you upload the softsubs for ep1 and the following episodes? 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
started off kind of ummmmm and then they were on the island...then i was laughing hecka a lot...freakin funny...and cute...i love kim everytime she says 'wah!'...lol...

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
3 days are sooooooooooooooo loooooong really 
i think this scene will be when he will kidnaps her to an island

and i think he will force her to wash him, me when writing this :spicy: :spicy: just imagine it :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :faint:
:drools:  :drools:  :drools: