Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE RIGHT NOW AND OMG THE OPENING OST IS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS EXPECTING THE OTHER OST WE'VE BEEN HEARING!!!!!!!!!! BUT THIS ONE'S SO COOL AND EPIC TOO!!!!!! IT'S SO MUCH MORE CHINESE SOUNDING!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG THE GOLDEN BOYS ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! SO EPIC!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM LOVING ALL THE CHINESE INSTRUMENTALS PLAYING IN THE SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim post this

translation
How was it? Sis Jim and mr. Juu. Dirty joke. Talkative woman. Stir anger. Eat a lot. Bragger. Nnnn... Nothing like Kimberley. Agree? Seriouslyyyy

no kim is nothing like you :ghehe: she described the episode perfectly 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just finished episode1. i gotta say it was very impressive.
Slow start, a little awkward at first, but as it progressed it became smoother.
Many awesome and funny scenes.
My favorites:

When Kim thought she was alone in the waterfall lake taking a bath and Ananda pops up.
K: "Did you see anything?!"
A: "Ha, the water is so clear... of course I did!"

When Kim steals the oysters from Ananada's side
A: "Hmmm... who ate my oysters?! Did you do it?"
K: "No! Why would I eat your oysters?"
A: "it must be some ocean dog that did then,..."
K: "Hey! Are you calling me an ocean dog!?"

Lastly when he found her some sandals.
While putting them on her feet he says,
A: "So, how big?"
K: "What? My feet?"
A: "No, your undershirt.... do they measure by inches? or feet? or maybe a meter?"
K: "Omg, pervert!"
A: I'm kidding! It's pretty big though..."
K: "What?!"
A: "I meant your feet. Big feet... hahahah your undershirt IS big though."

Next week is gonna be torture!
I love their dynamics and bickering.
They definitely have onscreen chemistry.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
Just finished episode1. i gotta say it was very impressive.
Slow start, a little awkward at first, but as it progressed it became smoother.
Many awesome and funny scenes.
My favorites:

When Kim thought she was alone in the waterfall lake taking a bath and Ananda pops up.
K: "Did you see anything?!"
A: "Ha, the water is so clear... of course I did!"

When Kim steals the oysters from Ananada's side
A: "Hmmm... who ate my oysters?! Did you do it?"
K: "No! Why would I eat your oysters?"
A: "it must be some ocean dog that did then,..."
K: "Hey! Are you calling me an ocean dog!?"

Lastly when he found her some sandals.
While putting them on her feet he says,
A: "So, how big?"
K: "What? My feet?"
A: "No, your undershirt.... do they measure by inches? or feet? or maybe a meter?"
K: "Omg, pervert!"
A: I'm kidding! It's pretty big though..."
K: "What?!"
A: "I meant your feet. Big feet... hahahah your undershirt IS big though."

Next week is gonna be torture!
I love their dynamics and bickering.
They definitely have onscreen chemistry.

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :loool: :loool: oh maaan i need sub tha was hilarious clap for the script writer and bigger clap for ananberley :ghehe: this two just much

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 already started subbing Ep 01 on Viki, she's such an angel for dedicating her precious time to us fellow fans!  :kiss2:

This couple already stole my heart! Guessing from the teasers and from this first Ep I say this lakorn will hvae everything: Wonderful comedy followed by heartbreaking drama... in other word it seems to be PERFECT!  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Ninja007 already started subbing Ep 01 on Viki, she's such an angel for dedicating her precious time to us fellow fans!  :kiss2:

This couple already stole my heart! Guessing from the teasers and from this first Ep I say this lakorn will hvae everything: Wonderful comedy followed by heartbreaking drama... in other word it seems to be PERFECT!  :dance1:
oohhhhhh BIG thanks for Ninja_007 she is always kind to non thai like us and thank you for every single one in the sub team i will always appreciate their time for other people thanks million time  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:   :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this couple can be everything the silly couple the cute couple the hot couple just much made :heart: :heart: :heart: sooo happy for watchin this two together what a joy  :woot:  :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, this reminds me of Ngao Jai especially the waterfall scene too. We all thought Ngao Jai was going to be dramatic, turns out, it's a comedy, same thing here, it seems more like a comedy than drama. Perhaps the real drama will begin later. I'm still downloading it right now, haven't even watched it yet but just reading all of the comments, can't wait! :woot: