phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
phatman are you searching for Monday or for Tuesday :ghehe:

i'm looking for Tuesday witch is right in the corner just 2 days left with thailand time 

Tuesday!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
What I love about Kim is .. you can throw her with anyone and she'll look great with them. I hope one day I can see her with Grate :lol: can't wait til this airs... ARO didn't satisfy me as much =/

Well there is one person who I think doesn't suit her. HEHE. Other than that I agree. :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
There's already four episodes plot of tiger come out. Really wanna to know whats it talking about :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: why I cant read thai!!

but me i don't want to spoiler myself this time i prefer keep curious in the story :ghehe:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Can't believe that we will only have 2 days. Ohhhhhh can't calm down...
Half of my mind wants to read spoiler, half wants to wait and watch. Too bad that I can't read Thai language.
Accidentally watched in my TV and couldn't stop looking at Ananda. Two more days and i will stare at him for more than a month
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HVI_MyyykAc

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
Can't believe that we will only have 2 days. Ohhhhhh can't calm down...
Half of my mind wants to read spoiler, half wants to wait and watch. Too bad that I can't read Thai language.
Accidentally watched in my TV and couldn't stop looking at Ananda. Two more days and i will stare at him for more than a month
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HVI_MyyykAc
I've already watched this one. Ananda is so hot in it :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone translate the summaries for the first four episodes? Don't forget to put them in spoilers just in case some people don't want to read them. I want to be spoiled though. Lol. I like to be aware of what will happen in each episode so I know what to anticipate. So...anyone? Ninja007? Tik_lover?

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Can someone translate the summaries for the first four episodes? Don't forget to put them in spoilers just in case some people don't want to read them. I want to be spoiled though. Lol. I need to know what to anticipate in each episode. So...anyone? Ninja007? Tik_lover?
It's a big job. Its hard for someone to work on it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I know. But if anyone is willing to do it, I'd appreciate it. Haha. If not, that's fine too. But that's why I'm asking. :)

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I can translate the summaries for ep1-4 but there's ALOT and I mean a lot of spoilers. Plus, this is way different from the book. If anyone don't want to read it, I recommend you not reading it because then the lakorn wouldn't be fun anymore

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks! I'd like you to translate them. :) You can put them in spoilers. I like reading spoilers or summaries of the episodes because then, I know what to expect. It's more exciting to me when I know what to anticipate. Otherwise, I get upset wondering what's going to happen in the next episode. Lol.