TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
phatman said:
The MV could've totally been better, but with the Ananberly spoilers they gave us, I'm good. HAHA. I'm assuming this MV focused on Ananberly because Suer's airing next week. So does that mean Singh, Krating, Raed, and Hong will have different songs??? Hehe. I really like the song above. Like really, really. It's got a romance, drama and action feel to it, and I love it! It also fits the Chinese setting too. 

the other parts will have same song but sang by different artist just how they did the 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Khao and SJ series

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Andrew is such a goofball!

Ahh I feel like I keep repeating myself but Ananda and Kim are so intense. The sexual tension is out of this world.

And Ananda's such a great actor. His eyes are so emotive. Honestly he might be the best at that "speaking through the eyes" thing. And Kim is keeping up. It would suck if Ananda was stuck with some dead eyes actress.

Yeah his eyes are very expressive. I love the scenes he's eyeing her at a distance. Those longing eyes...oh melts my soul. I'm glad they paired him up with Kim, she's got expressive eyes too. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lost my mind again i had goosebumps watching that OST ananberley are in a high high level you know what i mean suppper mature hot tragic story  , the way he hug her kiss her look at her i melt :faint: and do i need to say it my fabulous kimmy is giving him all the right emotional wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww
amazing amazing amazing :heart: :heart: :heart: i have to calm down just 6 day more to go 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
I think all the other parts are going to use the same song (melody and lyrics), but they'll be slightly different in tempo, etc.
TubbyTinker said:

the other parts will have same song but sang by different artist just how they did the 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Khao and SJ series

Oh really?? Hmm...interesting. Now, I wanna know how the others will be like. Haha. This will be my very first Thai lakorn series. I really have never seen any other CH3 lakorn series. I saw bits of Duang Jai Akkanee, but only enough to know Yaya and Nadech's characters names. HAHA.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@phatman For example, these were the osts for Pope/Mew and Bomb/Taew's parts in the Jutathep series:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czWRTLVfbio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FkGFLrMFDA
They're the same songs (lyrics and melody wise), but different tempos, instrumentals and singers.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Phatman I agree, the mv could've been better. I won't complain too much though because we got to see more Ananberley. Hehe. :coverlaf:

I'm also curious to hear how the other osts will sound like. I think Suer's ost is pretty epic, probably because the story itself is epic. Raed's ost is probably going to have somewhat of a playful, light hearted tune to it since it's a romantic comedy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah...I see. Hehe. Thanks!!

Anonymous<3 said:
@Phatman I agree, the mv could've been better. I won't complain too much though because we got to see more Ananberley. Hehe. :coverlaf:

I'm also curious to hear how the other osts will sound like. I think Suer's ost is pretty epic, probably because the story itself is epic. Raed's ost is probably going to have somewhat of a playful, light hearted tune to it since it's a romantic comedy.

Haha. I feel like Raed's is gonna be very light and happy. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My favorite scene is the one he pins her to the wall and hovers over her like a man! HEHE. Oh I also love the one he's watching her from outside the house. Yes, it's creepy, but hey it's Ananda watching you with those longing eyes, who doesn't want that? :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
My favorite scene is the one he pins her to the wall and hovers over her like a man! HEHE. Oh I also love the one he's watching her from outside the house. Yes, it's creepy, but hey it's Ananda watching you with those longing eyes, who doesn't want that? :ghehe:
you mean this one  :pervie:  :pervie:

looking at her from outside the house  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I was watching Ngao Jai and browsing AF at the same time. Saw your post and immediately stopped NJ! HAHAHA.
Omg how funny because I did the same thing!

Dang this mv got even more excited for this series. Man Ken looks hot! Ananda too. Compare to the other guys, Tik is short lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
you mean this one  :pervie:  :pervie:

looking at her from outside the house  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:
Yes, those two!! I love you!! Haha. Now I can't stop looking at those gifs. I'm gonna go rewatch the mv. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg how funny because I did the same thing!

Dang this mv got even more excited for this series. Man Ken looks hot! Ananda too. Compare to the other guys, Tik is short lol.
This one is totally more interesting. Haha.

Yes, he's so short! Haha. He's the same height as Ananda, just a wee bit shorter, but when they were walking out all cool Tik looks so short. Haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:
The ost mv just makes me even more excited! I still can't believe this lakorn is finally airing. It's airing this upcoming Monday, right? I can't wait!
no 10th march will be Tuesday , and girl how i'm in love with you profile photo and siggie awwwwwwwwwwwwwww my kimmy is sooo stunning *fangirling* :spin: :spin: :spin: