Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andrew's silly face killed the dramatic intro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ANANBERLEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR SUER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So I'm confused... The mv featured mainly Ananberley. Does that mean each part of the series is going to have a different variation of the ost? For example, the 4HJHKK series and the Jutathep series all had one main ost, but each part's ost was a little different in tempo, instruments used, etc. Is it gonna be the same for Luerd Mungkorn??

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
So I'm confused... The mv featured mainly Ananberley. Does that mean each part of the series is going to have a different variation of the ost? For example, the 4HJHKK series and the Jutathep series all had one main ost, but each part's ost was a little different in tempo, instruments used, etc. Is it gonna be the same for Luerd Mungkorn??
I honestly have no idea...I do feel like they will keep it the same for Luerd Mungkorn.... Ahhh, But i'm super excited for Suer too, especially after the OST. ahhhhh. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The title of the video is called "Hua Jai Likit Luerd Mungkorn Suer ost". So yeah, each part will have a slightly different variation of the ost, but the melody and the lyrics will remain the same. :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Andrew is such a goofball!

Ahh I feel like I keep repeating myself but Ananda and Kim are so intense. The sexual tension is out of this world.

And Ananda's such a great actor. His eyes are so emotive. Honestly he might be the best at that "speaking through the eyes" thing. And Kim is keeping up. It would suck if Ananda was stuck with some dead eyes actress.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
awesomedua said:
Did you guys see the MV for the OST yet?! :lmao3:  I'm hyped now! Tik looks sooooo freaking goood, oh my goshhhh. & then Ananda + Kim are killing me!!

http://youtu.be/JrtHyrjJqeU

I was watching Ngao Jai and browsing AF at the same time. Saw your post and immediately stopped NJ! HAHAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The MV could've totally been better, but with the Ananberly spoilers they gave us, I'm good. HAHA. I'm assuming this MV focused on Ananberly because Suer's airing next week. So does that mean Singh, Krating, Raed, and Hong will have different songs??? Hehe. I really like the song above. Like really, really. It's got a romance, drama and action feel to it, and I love it! It also fits the Chinese setting too. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think all the other parts are going to use the same song (melody and lyrics), but they'll be slightly different in tempo, etc.