aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

cr as tagged

This GIRL is not a JOKE! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im breathless; Ananda, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LUCKY! LOL. I cant believe this! Kimmy girl is just jaw dropping HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yummy:  :drool:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :clap2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Let do the count down!!! sad that this is airing on the 10th which will be the Tuesday and that mean only one episode that week  :cry1:  :cry1: !!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa! I got the teaser on replay hehehehehe!!!  :scarytv:  :scarytv:  Excited for the  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3: MUAHAHAHAH!  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

Just find out about the teaser and logged in and now about to logged out...  :goodnite:  :goodnite:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
help help help :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:   :spicy:  :drool:  :drool:  :drools:  :drools:

GIRL! Did you make all these gifs? 

Like really, do you have to slow mo this scene for me ahahahhahahahahahah :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

GIRL! Did you make all these gifs? 

Like really, do you have to slow mo this scene for me ahahahhahahahahahah :loool:
YES i do :p :ghehe: i needed to do it in slow motion so i can squeal and feel every milisecond "close eyes" "desire to kiss" they feel each other ohh i should shut up :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :blush:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Entirely speechless. That was hot!!!! AHHHH!!! Ooh lala cannot wait any longer! Ananda you can get at me anytime you want. XP

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
YES i do :p :ghehe: i needed to do it in slow motion so i can squeal and feel every milisecond "close eyes" "desire to kiss" they feel each other ohh i should shut up :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :blush:

LOL---u owe me one of Mark/Kim aka Pranon+Prao from their kiss scene! I need that!! hahaahah

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Since this is going to replace Bangrajun (bittersweet), I am going to love Mondays and Tuesdays for a few more months huh? Why can't they give us Fri-Sun so we can have 3 days of it lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Yay, both look epic! And Kim is just too beautiful in this one, she already makes my heart ache just watching these short scenes!

Here is the segmented teaser ready to be subbed by anoyone who would like to help: http://subber.viki.com/translations/1062358
yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy thank you i'm happy there's a project for this in viki now i can be assured for the sub wehhew  :phew:   :D

some more gif from pantip

cr http://pantip.com/topic/33281197

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/Xve6Zftt1vw
Cr: CatMatdz5
I want to know what Golden Boys is talking about that made Janie felt dizzy and P.Ken was so active there. Watch many BTS of Golden Boys with their playfulness, i'm afraid that I can't watch their serious scenes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I want to know what Golden Boys is talking about that made Janie felt dizzy and P.Ken was so active there. Watch many BTS of Golden Boys with their playfulness, i'm afraid that I can't watch their serious scenes.
:loool: andrew and ken was the most active :ghehe: maybe bcoz they are more close to her they are teasing her over something we have to wait for someone to translate it for us 

:gungirl:  :gungirl:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Was not even considering this series at all but wow, that teaser was hecka legit.
Kim's acting is exceptional and I can tell her character's gonna be amazing.