Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Wanvisa- If you dare shoot my father..I will shoot you.
Parop- LOOK!! LOOK WITH YOUR OWN EYES AT THIS ISLAND THAT YOUR FATHER WANTS BY DOIG SUCH DIRTY PLAN!!
Wanvisa- Dot you dare insult my father like that!!
Parop- YOU MUST PAY FOR THIS!!
Wanvisa- then come! If my body is what you need to make your mother come back to walking again and if y body can pay for what my father did then come!! COME!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY THE TEASER IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I COULD CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TEASER IS SO INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANANBERLEY ARE SO HOT AND BLAZING WITH CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SCENE WHEN KIM RIPPED HER SHIRT AND DARED ANANDA TO RAPE HER WAS SO EMOTIONAL AND SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANANBERLEY'S ACTING IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
Parop- LOOK!! LOOK WITH YOUR OWN EYES AT THIS ISLAND THAT YOUR FATHER WANTS BY DOIG SUCH DIRTY PLAN!!
Wanvisa- then come! If my body is what you need to make your mother come back to walking again and if y body can pay for what my father did then come!! COME!!
Big thank and big hug for you^^ thank alot^^

Tik_lover, do you know how many eps does Suer have?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M REPLAYING THE TEASER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER EXPECTED ANANBERLEY TO BE THIS INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE 1,000,000 TIMES MORE INTENSE THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TELLING YOU GUYS, THIS SERIES IS GOING TO BE A HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Saw it! When we got to the humming part I got goosebumps everywhere. HEHE. Then of course the lady had to talk and ruin the mood. HAHA. Anyway. I can't wait. ER! I also like the natural make up on Kim. 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
WTF!?!?!?!? Teaser looks EPIC GOOD!!! OMG!!!

Kim IS Going to blow me away AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH my god, that "come on, come on--you want it don't you?!" screaming at that freaking Ananda LOL it looks intense, rated R, adult, and GOODNESS loaded with DRAMA!!! Oh my god!!!!!! How am I going to take this??? Kimmy is so good already!!! help me!!! Lol :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for translation omg i will cry another river in this series  :cry:  :cry:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  and what an intensity such a great teaser give me a big feeling maaaaannnnnnn  ican't stay calm now awwwwwwwww i rewatched the teaser 10 times  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

he was speechless shocked over her words

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INTENSE KIMMY my LOVE> lol she can do both action and drama. perhaps, give her a stunt and she'll kick u in the BUTT! Lol

But from the teaser either Kim's father killed Ananda's father or Ananda mistaken Kim's father. I think Kim said, "pa" not "ma" she was speaking so fast.

Ananda takes Kim a prisoner to that island huh? no wonder, its so steamy, hot and rated R+ adult. lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
at first I didnt anticipate much from this series, but now must watch for Kimmy and Ananda's steamy scenes LOL

I think it'll be good. for sure!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
OMG! I had goosebumps after watching the teaser! Kimmy is so good! I can feel her emotion and the intensity in that scene where she's screaming at Ananda. This is a must watch now. I'm not enjoying ARO as much as I wanted to, but at least I have this lakorn to anticipate.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OH WOW!!! :drool:  :drool:  LADIES, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE 42 SECOND TEASER!!! :spin:  :spin:  ANANBERLY IS SO HOT!!!! 1ST TIME EVER IN LAKORN WHERE N'EK STRIP NAKED IN FRONT OF PRA'EK AND ASKING PRA'EK TO RAPE N'EK LOL I'M NOT EVEN SURE IS "ASKING" IS THE CORRECT TERM FOR IT!!!! :yahoo:  :yahoo:  I'M SO IN LOVE!!!  :crush:  :crush: