"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Is Kimmy brings two guns for bridegroom kidnapping?
i edited my post after seeing this pic i think you'r right maybe kim came to ruin his wedding really hhhhhhhhhh that will be fun to watch

group selfie  :camera: cr ig ppbt_magazine

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
time to g out of mind jhdhuhjuhuqhkjqbkjhqhdjqj  no words just feel it with my eyes  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:
she really gonna ruin his wedding  "i prefer kill you than seeing you marry to someone else"  i love this feeling it has been a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time i didn't see a intense scene like this wooow

now i remember the pic ananda post time ago this one

kim will kidnap ananda  awwww what a surprise for me monkeykimmy  you got it totally right  this so much suspense i can' waittttttttt  another suffering waiting beside ARO  :lmao:  :lmao:

i will put in spoiler my prediction for what will happen
ananda will announce to her that his family arranged his wedding with the other women maybe the one he was suppose to marry  under the agreement of the two family kimmy was heart broken and couldn't accept his word

so the other golden boys confert her and suggest to help her to kidnap ananda in his wedding day

and that's what  happen  kim bring two gun with the help of other mafia man she entered the house than kidnap him and took him to an isolate island maybe :ghehe: am sooo into the storyyyy :lolyup: i love imagination  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
time to g out of mind jhdhuhjuhuqhkjqbkjhqhdjqj  no words just feel it with my eyes  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:
she really gonna ruin his wedding  "i prefer kill you than seeing you marry to someone else"  i love this feeling it has been a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time i didn't see a intense scene like this wooow

now i remember the pic ananda post time ago this one

kim will kidnap ananda  awwww what a surprise for me monkeykimmy  you got it totally right  this so much suspense i can' waittttttttt  another suffering waiting beside ARO  :lmao:  :lmao:

i will put in spoiler my prediction for what will happen
ananda will announce to her that his family arranged his wedding with the other women maybe the one he was suppose to marry  under the agreement of the two family kimmy was heart broken and couldn't accept his word

so the other golden boys confert her and suggest to help her to kidnap ananda in his wedding day

and that's what  happen  kim bring two gun with the help of other mafia man she entered the house than kidnap him and took him to an isolate island maybe :ghehe: am sooo into the storyyyy :lolyup: i love imagination  
"I prefer to kill you than seeing you marry someone else." HAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE HILARIOUS ADSD!!!!!!!! :lmao3:  :loool:

That's a good prediction! Kim has been posting updates lately on her IG. She posted a picture of her and Ananda in the scene where they were talking (Kim wearing the yellow dress) and in the caption, it said "drama, romance, comedy, Tiger has everything". So I can definitely see Kim abducting Ananda happening. :coverlaf: That's the comedy part of the lakorn, because usually it's the other way around. :loool:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ALSO!!! I think we can expect to see Tiger soon! Kim has posted two pictures of her and Ananda on her IG with the hashtag "coming soon". :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what's going on on that beautiful mind wanvisa 

omg ohlalalalallaaaaaaa look at that fierce womenthis will be i think the most amazing role kim ever play  :gungirl:  she's simply amazing i can feel every pic

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
ALSO!!! I think we can expect to see Tiger soon! Kim has posted two pictures of her and Ananda on her IG with the hashtag "coming soon". :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 
well i don't think our coming soon for them is compatible with the coming soon of us coz they said the same thing for ARO but look how much we are waiting  :rolleyes1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
well i don't think our coming soon for them is compatible with the coming soon of us coz they said the same thing for ARO but look how much we are waiting  :rolleyes1:
That's true. But Kimmy has really been posting a lot of MLM Tiger pics lately. I think it's a promotion to get us excited to look forward to it soon. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
"I prefer to kill you than seeing you marry someone else." HAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE HILARIOUS ADSD!!!!!!!! :lmao3:  :loool:
i will take it as compliment :lmao3:  am helpless

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous95 said:
KENBERLEY! HEHEHE. We already have a couple name for them. :coverlaf: :pervie: I was thinking KTEAM at first, but Kenberley is much better. :thumbup:
As i was typing im like what hmmm what should i name them im ken then kimberley sobi got kenberley...lol