"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Tik: Aw man. I really wanted to stand next to Kim. :cry:
Ananda: Don't you dare think about touching my woman Ken! :numchuck:
Ken: I'll try not to...but you can't do anything about it if I do. :pervie:
Andrew: Come on guys. Relax. Let the woman choose who she wants. I know I'm the hardest to resist. :rockon:
you got it right but wait i think you passed janajelly's territory :loool: andrew  :rofl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Aw, it looks like another sad scene. :( Maybe the boys were there to cheer her up. Hahaha. Just kidding. They were probably there to ask her to meet him?

cr: charmarmy
oh nooooooooooooooo kim don't cry   :cry:  :cry:  :cry1:  the i love you but can't be with you feeling  my heart is in pieces the impossible love cannnnnnn't waiiiiit :weee:  :weee:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Anonymous95 said:
Aw, it looks like another sad scene. :( Maybe the boys were there to cheer her up. Hahaha. Just kidding. They were probably there to ask her to meet him?

cr: charmarmy

Don't tell me it a Romeo and Juliet theme...it so sad from the both of them face! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder of this lakorn will have bad endings........I hope not!!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I also hope it will not sad ending but why do they need to film more? Do they change the script? I hope they add more sweet scenes:p According the summary, all golden boys will marry so Janie's character has to find new one so Ananberley will have happy ending.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i cant screeamm in the house i will screeamm here close your ears lady  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
the wedding scene ananberley loook wooooooooooww maaaan i can't sit steal in my chair 

kiimmmm look soooooooooooooooo elegent with that hair woooow again exuse my exitement 

the grrom and his best men

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i cant screeamm in the house i will screeamm here close your ears lady  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
the wedding scene ananberley loook wooooooooooww maaaan i can't sit steal in my chair 

kiimmmm look soooooooooooooooo elegent with that hair woooow again exuse my exitement 

I'm afraid to disappoint you @adsn18/2, It's not Kim. It's another lady. Maybe after Kim refuse, Ananda decides to wed the lady that family approves. On wedding day, Kim will show up and take Ananda back? Will we have running groom?

Here is the bride
cr: paoon888's IG

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:

I'm afraid to disappoint you @adsn18/2, It's not Kim. It's another lady. Maybe after Kim refuse, Ananda decides to wed the lady that family approves. On wedding day, Kim will show up and take Ananda back? Will we have running groom?

Here is the bride
cr: paoon888's IG

thank you for correcting me i feel so shame how didn't  recognize she wasn't kim  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  she look like her though :ghehe: what a shame  now am crying a river :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  why you did tyhat ananda it should be kim in her place ohhhh this will be so dramatic to watch  :wackonut:   

kim: adsd how did you mistake me with the other girl shame on you   <_<

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am like  waiting for any updtaes i see and quickly  :scooter: i post it here some more prettyy pic

let start with the cool kimm  :gungirl:

cr ig angiehastings

the golden boys they'r happy for their man 

cr as tagged