Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THAT'S THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Let's hope it's true!!! *crossing fingers*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Lol it never bothered to learn his name. But he seems to be a fan of Mew cause he has appeared in nearly all of her lakorns so far. XD
Haha. Or could be that CH3 is running out of actors!! Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Your thought bubbles are hilarious, adsd. Haha!!
if you mean the cap with the pic of kentik then it's not my thought it was posted with pic in  the ig the thought of anne's fans hhhhhh :coverlaf:   

and am crazy every time i see that kiss under water in the teaser i crack out :faint: :faint: hhhhhh it silly from  me  :facepalm:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
So apparently on Pantip, they say they might air this November, hope they do. 
It should be true. MLM and ARO are only lakorns that I anticipate this year. It's be great if ARO is first and later MLM series.

In the teaser, 5 lakorns-5 couples but we only see 2 kiss scenes and they were from Ananda and Kim. They should give us each couple- each kiss scene. Like everyone said CH3 shouldnt cut those scenes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to be realistic i don't think this will air this November as much as i want it to be true i don't want to attach a false hope we know it's need a miracle to make that  happen  :strong:  :phew:
any way some more pic what these grimace boys  :eyetwitch:  :crazy: :blink:

cr jeab_napassarin

golden boys

cr as tagged
more of them click

cr ig beer_ramida

cr ig hsuehmai

pics ananda and kim

cr as tagged

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
what's the storylines for each part?..can someone please give me some summary?

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Bring to you from spicyforum, cr. Shampoo

Part 2. Sing
Songklot, the heir to lion's fang community was kidnapped along with Jirasaya in which the perpetrators claimed that her dad, the leader of the turtle stone is the one behind this plot because he didn't want to become the suspect. Turtle then have to work along with lion to find the villain. Both of them create a fake romance that leads to the real wedding. He wanted to married her because it was love at first sight for him. Her dad's letter discloses between "the dirty rat" and "turtle stone", who is the one wanting to cut off the lion's community. Before his plan is put into place, sing's heart is torn away from him. He has to do everything to get his sweetheart back.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
1. Suer

Parope, the man who was born under the tiger star, the oldest and the heir to the bird franchise was told that he his fate is bad to the point of losing his life. He has to find a virgin girl who was born on a holy day full moon to fix his fate. The power of that star light will free the tiger. Parope came to know Wanvisa, a girl who is a thorn at his side by the moment he first met her. However, coincidentally, she was able to help him survive from a mysterious attack. Once his parents know that she's the girl born on that full moon, they become the Cupid that will do anything for those two to marry each other. At the same time, Wanvisa is starting to get suspicious of the person behind that mysterious attack because that person is near to both of them.

Sing is part. 2

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Part 3. Krating

Chon or Thom, the ferocious bull Godfather of Yaowarat (BKK Chinatown) returns to the underworld again to revenge the past that wrong his family. His meeting with Yah Ya in the Chinese Restaurant is not just a coincidence. He has to know which groups she belong to. However, the longer it goes, his heart is wavering when the mystery is not solved and his suspect stole his whole heart.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Part 4. Raet

Kim or Kanin is an oversea playboy student and delinquent, the only son to red hawk gang had to return to take the throne as next boss. In the traditional sense of Chinese culture, if one's dad is sick or die suddenly, the son has to find a daughter-in-law. This begins him getting hitch in an arrange marriage to Pantira, a beautiful girl as fierce as a disobedient horse. Kim still has to fight against his enemy who wants to destroy the next boss of red hawk. And the truth to whether his father's death is an accident or a murder, his wife's family may have been in on to the plan as well.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Part 5. Hong

Lalit, the owner of the nickname peony of Yaowarat, the only daughter of the mafia group Black Sawan. She has to prove herself a formidable person to the black dragon. She works so hard she hardly pays attention to any men. Her beauty and intelligent caught the attention of the handsome big mafia "William", the power head of all Golden Dragon gang. For him, the beautiful swan is an excellent mistress for his golden dragon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Im most anticipated for kim n ananda the most. Their kiss scene look sizzling hot! I think ch3 wont cut thos scenes out just for khun off lol better not. What's the point of filming those scene if they are gonna cut it off.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
should i hope for November for this two  :spin:  ahhhh i have ananberly fever these days  :coverlaf:

cr as tagged

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
@phatman this was specially delivered to you enjoy hhhhhh
cr as tagged
 cr ig annethongusafclub
with the funny cap click

TIK: how many times you've got real slap from Thongprasom in your lakorn ken??? KEN: ahmm alot of times and it badly hurts TIK:got also egged in my face KEN: got to wash her underwears TIK: its really painful being paired up with Thongprasom, maybe you and i should do a lakorn together like a real couple, it'll be easy as breathing what do you think??? KEN: ahmm yeah!!! kisss me!!

plus the golden boy

cr ig jeab_napassarin

Love the caption...got me off guard with ken caption when he had to wash her undies....that gave me a HUGE LAUGH....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I think it'll happen Ken/Cherry just started filming like June or July and they're 50% done already, series have shorter episodes than a normal lakorn and usually air the series for four months, and by the time it airs Andrew/Taew still have another two months to complete filming. So I'm am leaning towards November cause Ch3 boss is pressuring Off to finish this year lol.
you convince me that's logical so i will be hopping ad anticipated for this to be airing in november thank you  :flowers:

cr IG pom_ig2013

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
if you mean the cap with the pic of kentik then it's not my thought it was posted with pic in  the ig the thought of anne's fans hhhhhh :coverlaf:   

and am crazy every time i see that kiss under water in the teaser i crack out :faint: :faint: hhhhhh it silly from  me  :facepalm:
Oh. Haha. I see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Ch3 running out of actors? Phatman, we both know this isn't true, look how many peeps have been coming into Ch3 since 2010 XD
Haha. I was being sarcastic.