"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
exuse my double post but this need to be puted in a single post what unexpected pic

cr ig yaiyah_k

okey let me hold my breath this day is crazy first of all the tlak about the serie start at 3.16 now to who to see a real kisses them go to 4:14 and 4:28  and that kiss in 4:28 aww am spechless i lose my voice just wooooooooow and it's under water can this get any better people you need to make this air asap 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U_ig529bGs&list=UU4gK37wD_eqm3OlgKsH0rtA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i need a pic of kimmy with ken to make up my mind who i want her the most to pair up with first in my list hhhhhhhhhhhhh 

cr ig kimmy_kimberley

for who want to see a cap of the kiss under water click
every time i see this it's like the first time aw aw aw :crush:  :crush:  

cr as tagged

hahaha should i think boy is jealous 

cr ig mama2f

kim and ananda sweetness :crush:

more pics kimmy and ananda

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ladiiiiiiiiiiies here we go the golden man for you but wait heh exept tik  :bhehe:  :whahuh:

cr as tagged

more of golden man

ohlalala what a charisma he's the best in that expression  :gungirl:

cr as tagged
:numchuck:   :strong:   :thumbup:

cr ig ice_lismm

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahhhhh the force kissed between ananda n Kim was totally unexpected. Ch3 better not delete that otherwise ill be pissed! Everyone looks good! This is thr biggest opening ever for a lakorn. Its more like for a movie. Mew is lucky to be part of this big project considering shes the only newbie there.

Boy actually looks good there. I almost didnt recognize him.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG OMG OMG :woot:  :woot: !!! A kiss scene...i mean "2" kissing scene...OMG I hope channel 3 doesn't cut it off...finger cross... :dance3:  :dance3:

Kim and Ananda look so close, i love Ananberley!!! 

Taew kind off look good in motion than pics with that wig....

The golden men are so awesome!!!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Sweet_09

Anyways...little update from me!

Cr: Taew Ig & Boy Ig & Kim Ig & Noom Ig

Boy and Kim

AH! Sorry for the repost na...they just look so good....  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Ahhhhh the force kissed between ananda n Kim was totally unexpected. Ch3 better not delete that otherwise ill be pissed! Everyone looks good! This is thr biggest opening ever for a lakorn. Its more like for a movie. Mew is lucky to be part of this big project considering shes the only newbie there.

Boy actually looks good there. I almost didnt recognize him.
Seriously!! It's like a movie red carpet premiere. Haha.

Wah!!!! I knew Ananda wasn't going let Kim go!! He sure is a kisser!!! Haha. Now let's hope the other guys do it as well!!

This is already a favorite for me too. Haha. When will it air?! It better not be next year!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cherry and ken are the second favorite couple for me they much welll physically  :wink:
i can't get over the thought when i look at ananda and kim together they look like a Hollywood star 

cr as tagged

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Kim and Ananda said they will have a lot of kisses scene, I can't wait to watch their part. I enjoy Kim will older p'ek more than her generation.

Sweet_09

Update on our main character...Hope you ladies/gentlemen enjoy...

Cr: Taew Ig, Mew Ig, Mew fanpage Ig, Pujira Ig and many more lol...  :yes:  :yes:

Update on Singha...  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

More pics but only our mains character....handsomely/beautifully in action!  :dance1:  :dance1:
"Parob," pra'ek from "Suer"  :strong:  :strong: 

"Songgrod," pra'ek from "Singha"  :gungirl:  :gungirl: 

"Tham," pra'ek from "Krating"  :ninja:  :ninja: 

"Kanin," pra'ek from "Raed"  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

And lastly... "Hong," n'ek from "Hong"  :heart:  :heart: 

Sweet_09

For more pics, just go to http://www.newsplus.co.th/44636 ...  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

"Wanvisa," n'ek from "Suer"

Parob & Wanvisa

"Jirusaya," n'ek from "Singha"

Songgod & Jirusaya

"Yayah," n'ek from "Krating"

Tham & Yayah

"Pantheera," n'ek from "Raed"

Kanin & Pantheera

"Hong," n'ek from "Hong"

William & Hong

Hope you ladies/men doesn't mind that fact that i post too much pics...especially when it hidden under the spoiler tag lol  :lol:  :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@phatman this was specially delivered to you enjoy hhhhhh
cr as tagged
 cr ig annethongusafclub
with the funny cap click

TIK: how many times you've got real slap from Thongprasom in your lakorn ken??? KEN: ahmm alot of times and it badly hurts TIK:got also egged in my face KEN: got to wash her underwears TIK: its really painful being paired up with Thongprasom, maybe you and i should do a lakorn together like a real couple, it'll be easy as breathing what do you think??? KEN: ahmm yeah!!! kisss me!!

plus the golden boy

cr ig jeab_napassarin