"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
im having Kim-Ananda fever! i love how they are so comfortable around one another. it makes the scene come out more realistic. i also like that kim is not shy when it comes to doing love scenes.

she look so perdy here :drools:

can't agree more this couple will be a success for me as for kim' eyes whenever i look at her eyes when they sparks like that a song jump in my head "her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they are not shining" btw thet song it's just made for her hhhhh

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy that Kim is starring in here because she gets to be a part of an A-List cast. Her skills will keep on growing since she's pairing with so many experienced actors versus Yadech, who only star with each other. That's why they lack chemistry when pairing with others since they're only used to acting with each other. As actors, one should be versatile and be able to project chemistry with all their co-stars. Kim might not be very popular now in terms of acting, but I expect her to make it big in the future, acting wise. I dislike how actors today are known for their koo jins. I wish people focused more on quality acting and not so much on fantasy couples. If they're koo kwans, that's a different story because koo kwan is a title earned by couples who have exceptional acting skills and have won the hearts of many in Thailand. They're jotted down in history as one of Thailand's beloved couples. I don't think anyone in this generation have earned the koo kwan title. Actually, I think Yadech has since all their lakorns are widely anticipated and they're quite popular, winning countless awards and popularity polls. Besides that, I have yet to see another new couple top them. Nonetheless, I say Kim is a threat individually. In a couple of years, she'll be an A-lister.     

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@mahalo @adora believe me ladies kim will be number one one day it's not because i like her but because she really have a natural acting skill she can portrait any role giving to her 100% in her past role she succeeded each one of them she has that's special charisma she really amaze me and when i go look in other actress i can't really feel or let me say they can't give me the right feeling flawlessly like when i watch kim they are good but i feel like their is always something missing and the true fame and the true successful people don't come in a night and day it takes time one day people will gave her her real value as a very talented actress         

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Adora said:
Since you added more to your post, I wanted to quote it again and reply to the rest.  :p
I think Yadech could be considered a koo kwan for their immense popularity; however, in my personal opinion, I don't think they have exceptional acting skills either. They're more of a couple that is loved mainly because of their looks and interactions, as MOST pairs nowadays are. Whereas, in the past, koo kwan couples like Ken and Anne had the WHOLE package: good looks, great chemistry, and amazing acting. No pair in this generation, I would say, is a full package koo kwan, or even a koo kwan at all. Haha.
But Kim can make it on her own. She doesn't need an actor to make her rise to fame. I have always believed that she will be a top actress, if not THE top actress, in the future.
I actually think Yadech deserves the koo kwan title because they really have explosive onscreen chemistry with each other. Thailand seems to think so since they're on every magazine cover and endorsing so many products together. For the past 4 years since their debut, they've been running the ET industry. Their acting is pretty mediocre, but when they're paired together, you can't deny the chemistry they have with one another. I think they fit the good looks, great chemistry, and amazing acting when they're TOGETHER. But without one another, they aren't as good, which is going to be their downfall once they start focusing more on their individual careers.

I prefer Kim to make it on her own and not need any koo jin to help promote her. I want her to be like Anne who is known for her acting skills and not just KA. It'd be a bonus if Kim can find herself a koo kwan though.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as my personal opinion  what make a good actor special and more talented than other is the passion to be an amzing ator and actress you have to get the passion the love for acting because if you had that it will be showing automatically in your acting in any role and this is as i observed it's reallly really rare in the thai entert for me beside ken ann (although i did'nt watch all their works but when i watched some works they really got it ultimate passion for acting) and kim as i flowed her from the beginning and she defiantly had it she just was born to act let me added nadech also has that passion and desire of acting but maybe for me he can show more   and the last one wich recently i maybe thing also she's a very good actress is jui warrataya so for  me it's not about to be a koo kwan with other or to win many awards (based on a fan vote) but it's about you as an actor do you deserve it or not 

st111

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Krating seems interested in Yayaying's character...shame on you. Your lover is Cherry. Hehe.

phatman said:
Krating seems interested in Yayaying's character...shame on you. Your lover is Cherry. Hehe.

If I am not wrong, Cherry wearing yellow qipao stand behind Ken...

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so happy to see alot of familiar faces in here and most were great in action back in the days. I liked "Suer 11" with ken, au, cherry etc. i think Ace should of been here as one of the supporting cast...it would of been like a reunion. he has the chinese look too.