SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
IDK. All the guys look so weird. Style is so strange lol At first I thought Tik was going to stand out the most, but no, not after I saw his pictures. lol He looks badly aged, with no make up. :( Who knows, I might end up finding Ananda more attractive later on? Lol.

Kim has been working hard for this lakorn. Hope it airs soon too. lol I'm just bored with the current lakorn dramas. Need something eye-candy to entertain me. lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha, just right after I said Tik is not as good looking anymore, this clip came out and said that he wants to work with Kim now. haha Ok, if they do have the chance, they would be a great pair.  I'll still keep an on eye on him. lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Omg I can't believe Tik wants to work with Kim Lol I wonder how Kim feels after she heard this XD

Ananda's hilarious. Mew looks so nervous next to Tik. 

I'm wondering how are Ken and Janie related in this lakorn? Are they siblings or what? Since Ken was holding her like that when they were "running away"

Ananda's/Kim's lakorn is a slap/kiss?! I thought it was more funnier and lighter than the other stories?!
I think Tik wants to work with every actress who is beautiful. I'm still pissed at him for dissing Anne for Rita in YLC. Lol. Kim is, indeed, beautiful. I wouldn't mind the two pairing in the future. I really want to see her pair up with other actors other than her koo jin. She has such a versatile look and matches with so many different people. The possibilities are endless for her. I'm happy that Kim/Ananda's version is a slap/kiss. I'm most excited for this pair.

I think Janie and Ken are siblings? I think all five of them are blood related. Janie is their youngest sister? If I'm wrong, please do correct me. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think Tik wants to work with every actress who is beautiful. I'm still pissed at him for dissing Anne for Rita in YLC. Lol. Kim is, indeed, beautiful. I wouldn't mind the two pairing in the future. I really want to see her pair up with other actors other than her koo jin. She has such a versatile look and matches with so many different people. The possibilities are endless for her. I'm happy that Kim/Ananda's version is a slap/kiss. I'm most excited for this pair.

I think Janie and Ken are siblings? I think all five of them are blood related. Janie is their youngest sister? If I'm wrong, please do correct me. 
Haha. I think Tik wants to work with every actress. He works with different actresses each lakorn. The only one he's had to reunite with is Aom. I don't mind KimTik either....but I want KenKim first. Haha.

I thought they all belonged in different gangs and aren't siblings?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Adora said:
I know! I couldn't believe it either. Lolll. I hope Kim saw this too and feels honored. Lol. There are quite a lot of stars who admire her. ^_^
I don't know if Mew was laughing nervously or if that's just how she sounds when she laughs. Lol. But standing next to Ananda and Tik, I'd be nervous too. Haha!
Yeah, at first, before confirmation of any of the cast, I thought Tiger's part was gonna be a slap/kiss. But then, once Ananda and Kim were confirmed and there were BTS videos and interviews, it sounded like Tiger was just gonna be more of a romantic comedy. But if it's a slap/kiss, then that's even better. Lol.

Haha. Tik has aged, but I think he's still good looking. ^_^ He and Kim would make a great couple. I can already imagine their couple name...Tikkim/Tikim. Lolll. I'm horrible at creating couple names. xD
Lol. Anne is gorgeous, but her wardrobe and hairstyles in YLC didn't do her justice.
If that's true, then I'm happy that Tik finds Kim beautiful. ^_^ I would love them to pair up in the future.
I wasn't as excited for Ananda and Kim's story, but moreso, their pairing. If their part IS a slap/kiss, that definitely makes me more excited for the story itself. :D
I agree! Anne's character in YLC was very bland. It was my least favorite character from her out of all her lakorns. I'm so excited for Ananda and Kim's pairing. The fact that it's a slap/kiss just upped my excitement a notch :) This is the first time I'll be able to tune into Kim's acting because I like her pairing. I can't wait to join you and talk about Kim, Adora

phatman said:
Haha. I think Tik wants to work with every actress. He works with different actresses each lakorn. The only one he's had to reunite with is Aom. I don't mind KimTik either....but I want KenKim first. Haha.

I thought they all belonged in different gangs and aren't siblings?
Well, honestly, idk. Lol. I haven't been following this thread very closely. Don't take my words on it. I think Ninja knows more about it than I do because she translated each part's summary. Also, I really don't mind who she pairs up with next, as long as it's with a veteran or someone compatible with her in talent and looks!

And, I really want Aom and Tik to reunite since they're both doing lakorns again! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I agree! Anne's character in YLC was very bland. It was my least favorite character from her out of all her lakorns. I'm so excited for Ananda and Kim's pairing. The fact that it's a slap/kiss just upped my excitement a notch :) This is the first time I'll be able to tune into Kim's acting because I like her paring. I can't wait to join you and talk about Kim, Adora

Well, honestly, idk. Lol. I haven't been following this thread very closely. Don't take my words on it. I think Ninja knows more about it than I do because she translated each part's summary. Also, I really don't mind who she pairs up with next, as long as it's with a veteran or someone compatible with her in talent and looks!

And, I really want Aom and Tik to reunite since they're both doing lakorns again! 
Haha. I'm going to trust you and trust Ninja. XD.
Omg, yes AomTik!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I did translate the summary of the book. But with all the update, it looks like Khun Off will be changing the plot significantly. In the book, Tiger was a romantic comedy. But lakorn will be like Romeo/ Julius story. Two families conflict with forbidden love.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I used to like Ananda when he was younger but have never seen any of his drama. This will be exciting! Hopefully it comes out soon. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
I did translate the summary of the book. But with all the update, it looks like Khun Off will be changing the plot significantly. In the book, Tiger was a romantic comedy. But lakorn will be like Romeo/ Julius story. Two families conflict with forbidden love.
Hmm...is that good or bad. Good that we get something different, but bad because they're not going by the novel...? I was kind of hoping for a romcom for Tiger, but oh well, as long as we even get a series by this year. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
So does that mean Tiger is a slap/kiss then? LOL. I want a slap/kiss for Ananda and Kim. Although from the BTS clips, it doesn't seem like there's a lot of touchy scenes between AK.
Kim has never done a slap/kiss before, and it'll be awesome if her first one is with Ananda. :D
And especially Ananda. I want to be in a slap/kiss with him...along with the other three pra'eks!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
janajelly1 said:
Im sensing some bromance between the two. Ananda seems happy, Tik looks like he's going to crack and Kens looking away and thinking "I'm just going to pretend this isn't happening in front of me" XD

LOL, I know right.  Nice to see them having fun!!!  Team bonding?? haha.  Thanks for sharing na ka.

BTS pictures from Singh

So cute......

So sweet......

So handsome.....

cr:as tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
:cheer: :cheer: OMG! Tik want to work with Kim! That will totally be a dream come true to me! Well along with some fans out there! OMG slap-kiss in Ananda and Kim part, AWESOME!

Anyways there were so many updates but only one bts. That little :scratchchin: anyways in one bts there are 2 good news for me :thumbsup:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Mew is so tiny that she fits into Tik's arms nicely. I think it's cute. At first I was only excited and anticipating for Ananda and Kim's part of the series, being a Kim's bias lol, but now that I see all of the leading men together I'm super excited for the series as a whole. I'm pretty new to lakorn and only know the newer generation actors/actresses, so this series will be my first for Ananda, Tik, Andrew, and second for Ken since I'm currently watching Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong where he's acting with Janie and I adore them. I see why people wanted Ken to pair up with Janie for this series, but unfortunately she's paired with Boy, who I'm not so fond of sadly.

Glad to see it's moving along nicely. Hopefully this series will finish fast and aired. I'm currently bored with the currently airing lakorns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is probably the most anticipated lakorn/series of the year!

i wanna see an Aom-Tik reunion but obviously that isnt gonna happen. i wonder who will be his next co-star. im still hoping to see him and anne reunite once again.