phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Sadly this is what the world has become, more people are focusing on the person's looks and some have connections to get p'ek and n'ek roles. I admire the ones who actually audition because that means they got the talents. 

Oops I didn't elaborate on the age shouldn't be a factor, I mean the n'eks should be 18+ and guys 20+. And from the 18-25 they would act in teenager lakorns. Then after that they can pick up a slap/kiss and I'll be fine with it hehe. As long as they're at the legal adult age I don't care. :p I agree with all your points :) 

I think early 20's is a great start. I still can't get over Patricia Good's age. The girl is only 16-17? My life is over lol, Nadech is like six years older and it feels weird. 

Pics comments:

OMG the guys walking down is just so sizzling. I'm definitely tuning in on all five parts!

Andy is cute i will faint right now :faint:

Ken, keep hugging Janie LOL

I think all of them look handsome in their own way, so sad Chakrit couldn't be Janie's n'ek :'(
Agree...

Chakrit couldn't be Janie's n'ek?? You mean pra'ek? ? Hahahaha.

Because Boy started his career later than those four hotties I keep forgetting that he's about around their age. Well at least around Ananda's age. Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Omg, this is going to be the best series ever!!! That last compiled pic bubba, is lovely!!! I can't wait for the official stills to be released. Oh man, if Chakrit was in here as well, I don't know what I would be doing now. I'd probably be in the hospital being treated for heart failure. Hahaha.

I know right.  Can't wait to see this series too.

more pictures

golfgology:  5 gangs of 5 virtues:     Suer (tiger)  -- honest,     Singh (lion)  --  dignity,    Krating (bull)  --  gratitude,  
Raat (rhino)  --  Perseverance,   Hong (swan)  --  kindness.

Here's the link of them walking, so intense........
https://th-th.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1460064427567602&set=vb.1413747815532597&type=2&theater

So cute....

cr:tik & singh fb

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Words just can't describe how I'm feeling right now. The attraction is very strong. They're so darn handsome, my heart is fluttering. Lol. Idk who to choose. I want to marry them all! I agree Adora. This will be an epic series. I really don't know how they managed to cast all these A listers! And they all have the whole package. I'm in love! Haha. Btw, is Taew still in here? Still no pictures of her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Oops... silly me XD 
Silly you! Haha.

Wow, all white, eh? I wonder what's going on and I wonder how much screen time they're going to get together. Aof put together such an amazing cast, idk what else to say. Haha.

gsc

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
^^^^ Maybe they're all getting married the same day... LOL
The opposite way, they are actually attending funeral, I think is Janie's father funeral in the drama..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I nearly passed out after seeing those pics of our handsome praeks together. Ahh

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing :coolpix:  and comments.  They all look so handsome in white!

@tinah, I believe the cute little girl is part of the lakorn ja.

They all gathered to pay respect to the dead.   Awww......they look so hot!!!

Cute drawing......poor Boy.....

cr:tik & singh fb

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
angelcrystal said:

they have an out standing charisma   :numchuck: for me their parts will be the most rated and interesting to be honest from the start i just wanted to watch ananda and kim as  she is the only thai actress am interesting in  :p  but for sure cherry and ken attract me to watch their part they matchs perfectly :rolleyes:   

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeks! Why are they so hot!! They look good in white! All the man look for cool together. Thanks for the pics ladies!