Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I wonder which one is the most anticipated one??
Which one do you guys look forward to the most?? I am going to honestly say KC's...
Honestly, I'm excited for every part except for Janie's. I wish they had chosen someone else other than Boy. He looks really Chinese though so he fits the part. I think Janie's version will be a sob story. Oh, and the whole Cherry betraying Ken without telling him why thing is going to bother me. I'm not looking forward to it after YLC. Haha. Ok, I lied. I'm looking forward to Kim and Ananda's part the most! That's probably the only pair I'm truly hype for. 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I am looking forward to Ken&Cherry's cooperation in Karting cuz the storyline is so attractive to me especially after seeing the fitting pics.

about betraying different stories will have different depictions I don't think can mix them together and it really has no comparability.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
angelcrystal said:
I am looking forward to Ken&Cherry's cooperation in Karting cuz the storyline is so attractive to me especially after seeing the fitting pics.

about betraying different stories will have different depictions I don't think can mix them together and it really has no comparability.
It's true, but they usually all have ONE thing in common, misunderstandings that could be solved with one explanation explaining why. Lol. Jai Rao and YLC had different storylines but followed the same concept. After YLC, I said I wasn't going to tune into anymore lakorns that had n'ek leaving p'ek without telling him why, making him change into a cold-hearted person. But Ken's in here! Darn.  

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I don't watch YLC so I don't have special feeling about betraying

and I am stick to that different stories will have different depictions especially before we see the lakorn come out finally anyone can't give a explicit conclusion

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I'm probably slow on things but what did she betray him? What's her reason? Does anybody know? If its a good reason, then I'm ok with it. I actually like these kinds of stories as long as they keep it real and don't delay solving the problem, which is unlike YLC, they didn't really give us such a good reason on Wadee and I thought her parents would be cruel since they sold off their daughter. Wadee is not a pure hearted person either so thats why most weren't impressed. YLC was poorly written. 
We don't know the reason yet. It's a mystery so it's one of those lakorns where you'd have to continue watching to find out. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If I were to list them it'd be:

1. Krating
2. Singha
3. Suer
4. Raed

Although the difference is not big. Hehe.

I'm not anticipating Hong at all. Haha.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
I am waiting for Taew and Andrew ..its the one that I am looking forward to the most and probably the only one that I'll be watching.., Sadly there is no updates on this Lakorn... So is it confirmed that Andrew and Taew are the Main couple... I think they'll suit each other...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
Wow, Ken and Janie! I wonder how they're connected to each other?  :scratchhead2:

oh...shoot...this make me need to watch Janie/Boy plot as well.....

originally, only plan to follow 2 , 3 & 4 story.

haha  

:yuck:

gsc

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
OMG! FINALLY! ITS CONFIRMED!  :dance2: What about the fitting? So is he also appearing in Janie's lakorn as well? :woot:
 Not sure if this is the fitting for Rhino, may be he just need to be appear in Janie lakorn..

st111

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
As much as I love Janie, I wish they didn't pick Boy, I understand you LOL I'm watching the last part to see how it ends.

Imagine if all the guys got together in the last part, you have all the veteran pr'eks and then Boy with them, its weird to me LOL Why couldn't a veteran be paired up with Janie  :rant:

100% agree with you... :secret:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow, Ken, Cherry, Boy, Janie, Ananda and Kim were all there! Oh forgot Anderw too hehehe! Everyone look nice and Ken is so dam hot!!! Yes, they all come together so that mean we might get to see them in each other part lol! I hope! EXCITE! I'll put more update after work! :heart: :heart: