phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Andrew hasn't played in many lakorns  but is still getting a chance to play p'ek again so I don't see how Num won't have a chance. Since Look Tard wrapped up, even better. He's free. 

Let's give him his chance! HAHA.

Mahalo said:
It's always about whether you're free and busy. Ken's not free and busy so he may pull out. Chakrit was too busy. And Nok Chatchai is 50 something years old and still get p'ek roles. Lol. 

Oh man this guy. Even when he was younger I question why he was ever pra'ek. He just doesn't look like one! Sorry~! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AT2005 said:
Andrew is pretty good with dramatic roles...and 6' tall...but then I don't want them to switch him.. :D I want him to pair up with Taew...an odd couple but something new is not always a bad thing

@phatman: Andrew's current hair style :-(
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=765667526780975&set=pb.160106427337091.-2207520000.1392126820.&type=3&theater
Oh that's not too bad. Haha. I was imagining something like Tik when he popped out in 2009 with that long crazy hair haha. Still don't really like it though so they must change his hair. Haha. I thought Andrew was completely off the radar? He hosts a show...for something. Haaha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
AT2005 said:
Andrew is pretty good with dramatic roles...and 6' tall...but then I don't want them to switch him.. :D I want him to pair up with Taew...an odd couple but something new is not always a bad thing

@phatman: Andrew's current hair style :-(
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=765667526780975&set=pb.160106427337091.-2207520000.1392126820.&type=3&theater
I'm sure they'll style his hair. Lol. They won't let him act looking like that. That's him when he's not styled yet just like how Nadech looks completely different when he's not on set or at work. 

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I'm sure they'll style his hair. Lol. They won't let him act looking like that. That's him when he's not styled yet just like how Nadech looks completely different when he's not on set or at work. 
Well Nadech is not so bad most of the time (except for the recent curly head) But with Andrew, I am a little concerned. He has that same hair style in those videos he hosts...:( I am expecting the suave, dashing Mr. Gregson just like this

@phatman: I'm not a fan of crazy long hair on guys...I like a clean cut :D 
@janajelly1: I know...can't fast forward any scene since he is the main character..hahah..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
AT2005 said:
Well Nadech is not so bad most of the time (except for the recent curly head) But with Andrew, I am a little concerned. He has that same hair style in those videos he hosts...:( I am expecting the suave, dashing Mr. Gregson just like this

@phatman: I'm not a fan of crazy hair on guys...I like a clean cut :D
@janajelly1: I know...can't fast forward any scene since he is the main character..hahah..
If he grows it out a bit more they'll be able to spike it up a tad bit. Lol. Hopefully they tell him to grow it out. Haha. 

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
Yes. He has til May to grow it out and to get back in shape since from all the info I've read so far, this series is action packed. :D

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
@Alice, indeed a very hot one...but that pix is a once upon an Andrew..hehehe..his nowadays image is very different..but like others have said, he is probably going to clean up to play his role.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Grr...he's so busy! HAHA. Ken's is the third part, but I don't know when they're even starting. They started Hong and I'm like....what about Tik, Ken, and Andrew's??? Haha. If they're going by this order, which is Suer, Singh, Krating, Raed, and then Hong, Krating probably won't even start filming until mid this year or maybe even later. They're not even halfway with Suer and we're in Feb....  :shrug:  ...
so strange]

i thought Hong is the last part..but they already started??!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
st111 said:
so strange]

I know, which is weird. So now I'm not even sure what the order is. We'll just have to wait and see to find out. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AT2005 said:
@Alice, indeed a very hot one...but that pix is a once upon an Andrew..hehehe..his nowadays image is very different..but like others have said, he is probably going to clean up to play his role.
he has to look charming since Andrew is a playboy so many girls are running after him 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I know, which is weird. So now I'm not even sure what the order is. We'll just have to wait and see to find out. 
when this series is onair 1. Suer 2. Singh 3. Krating 4. Raet  5. Hong use the 5brothers series as an example 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
st111 said:
so strange]

phatman said:
They usually never do things in order. Lol. Just like how they film. When they film, they don't go by the beginning of the chapter towards the end of the book. They film whichever scenes that are most convenient at the moment. I guess Boy and Janie were the first to be free compared to the other couples?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

They usually never do things in order. Lol. Just like how they film. When they film, they don't go by the beginning of the chapter towards the end of the book. They film whichever scenes that are most convenient at the moment. I guess Boy and Janie were the first to be free compared to the other couples?
Well, duh! Silly phat, why wasn't I thinking of that? Haha.