phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished!! 

FINAL REVIEW

Storyline: So the storyline isn't so new and fresh, but it's about a mafia gang set in the 1950's and most importantly it's a Thai lakorn so of course it's relatively new and it captured my attention. (Minus the fact that I don't really like Chinese-themed Thai lakorns.) Haha. Anyway, the storyline lacked in so many aspects and I can only blame the short duration for it's failure. I honestly think it's not entirely the writer's fault for causing this epic jumbled mess of choppiness. Haha. I'm pretty sure they're disappointed in not being able to show MOST of what they filmed, which would've made the lakorn complete. However, It would've still been nice to see the interaction between all the gangs and how they all connect to each other. (0/2)

Actors: Do I really need to elaborate? HAHA. I think EVERYONE here agrees that Ananberly had amazing chemistry and did an amazing job in here. Actually EVERYONE did great. It's just the directing and setting that sucked. Speaking of setting, I wish they'd given us a better more realistic setting. I know it's hard and time consuming to build a very nice set, but at least the lakorn will turn out nice and not look like it's been cheaply filmed and edited. (2/2)

Directing: The romantic scenes and quarrels were well directed, BUT the action and suspense stuff were poorly directed. It feels almost like they didn't try at all. (1/2)

Soundtrack: AMAZING!! BEAUTIFUL!!  Love everyone single song/instrument in here. That's all I have to say because that's all that there is to say. It's amazing! HAHA. (2/2)

Visuals: Sometimes good sometimes lacking. Like sometimes it's beautifully shot, and sometimes it's cheaply shot. (1/2)

Like everyone else, I really enjoyed this lakorn only for Ananberly's amazing chemistry. They saved this lakorn from being thrown into the garbage can. Haha.
Overall Rating: 6/10 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fara_markim said:
I dont think this is Mew's last lakorn since she got one with Mark and Taew in the line, if I'm not mistaken.
Oh thats good then! She has really fast development so I want to see her in more lakorns. She got me bawling in SSP.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Heard she's going abroad for school. This one and Nadech might be her last 2. Not too sure on that, i read her interviews a while back but I don't quite remember what she said.

Awe, I hope not. I've never seen her act before, but from the MV and teaser she looks like a good actress. I'd be sad to see her go. Well, it'll be good to study abroad, but I hope only temporarily like Susie S..

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Heard she's going abroad for school. This one and Nadech might be her last 2. Not too sure on that, i read her interviews a while back but I don't quite remember what she said.
Isnt she currently filming TaamrukKhenjai too now? So this is her last one? How about the one with Mark and Taew? Maybe she just study while acting

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh thats good then! She has really fast development so I want to see her in more lakorns. She got me bawling in SSP.
Omg! Let's not even go there. I cried and felt so empty because of Charles and Looksorn's unfortunate fate.

I dearly adore Mew like dearly. I've watched all of her lakorns so far. Hehe. I miss her so I can't wait!

D~D

sarNie Adult
actually-  user: ch3eks  said that Mew had just sign another 5 year contract with CH3 again. Mew is going no where.  :dance1:

and a lakorn with Mark ??????  Ew!!! ( sorry Mark lover).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mew has the one with Taew left. Ugghhhh! I don't want to see her in that role.

Why can't Mew be with Pope before she goes abroad?!

What, really?! Yayyyyy! I hope PopeMew reunite. Hehe.

Reactions: D~D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Noooo don't feel like that. Singh will get alot of update which the days are going on while Suae is finished. Let's complete the part nanana
it will be inappropriate from me  to refuse you , will do it later when i have  a big free time  :flowers:  :flowers:  :wink: :wink:
and big hug for all the ladies i had fun with them in this thread  :p

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
D~D said:
actually someone said that Mew had just sign another 5 year contract with CH3 again. Mew is going no where.  :dance1:

Hahaha careful.

Ooo yay! 5 more years so hopefully more lakorns! At least 2-3 per year!

What lakorn does she have with Mark? And who is Taew? The nang'ek?
aiyaja said:
Omg! Let's not even go there. I cried and felt so empty because of Charles and Looksorn's unfortunate fate.
I dearly adore Mew like dearly. I've watched all of her lakorns so far. Hehe. I miss her so I can't wait!
I cried buckets and still hate Sai til this day lol.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
actually-  user: ch3eks  said that Mew had just sign another 5 year contract with CH3 again. Mew is going no where.  :dance1:

Heyyyy,,Mark's fan here...  :dance1: keke,but it's okay since everyone has their own favorites and the one that we dont like..

and YAYYYY for Mew 5 years contract. I am soooooo her fan now and is ready for Singh just because I think Mew+Tik can give us something..
I dont really like her acting in S.Jutathepp since she is sooooo stiff. but she was my favorite in TSaiSeepleng (I hate the fact that she died in that lakorn since I love her with Chakrit more than the main leads), so now here I am waiting for Singh!

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Mew has the one with Taew left. Ugghhhh! I don't want to see her in that role.

Why can't Mew be with Pope before she goes abroad?!

What, really?! Yayyyyy! I hope PopeMew reunite. Hehe.

OMG aiyaja,

u and i have the same thing in mind for Mew. Lol !!! so awesome !!! :clap:  

Forever my Pope and Mew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha careful.

Ooo yay! 5 more years so hopefully more lakorns! At least 2-3 per year!

What lakorn does she have with Mark? And who is Taew? The nang'ek? I cried buckets and still hate Sai til this day lol.

i was confuse at first with the whole Taew thing too. LOl !!!! 
i thought that right now Mew is actually working on a lakorn with Top Jaron Sorat. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
fara_markim said:

Heyyyy,,Mark's fan here...  :dance1: keke,but it's okay since everyone has their own favorites and the one that we dont like..

and YAYYYY for Mew 5 years contract. I am soooooo her fan now and is ready for Singh just because I think Mew+Tik can give us something..
I dont really like her acting in S.Jutathepp since she is sooooo stiff. but she was my favorite in TSaiSeepleng (I hate the fact that she died in that lakorn since I love her with Chakrit more than the main leads), so now here I am waiting for Singh!

LOl !!!  thank u for not attacking me, we know how some crazy fan are.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

OMG and i love "Sai See Plerng" as well.  i agree, i  really did enjoyed Chakrit and mew role more than Champoo.  :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
D~D said:
OMG aiyaja,

u and i have the same thing in mind for Mew. Lol !!! so awesome !!! :clap:  

Forever my Pope and Mew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was confuse at first with the whole Taew thing too. LOl !!!! 
i thought that right now Mew is actually working on a lakorn with Top Jaron Sorat. [/size]
Ohh i forgot about that one too!! The period one right? Whooohooo 4 lakorns and maybe more!

Btw, do anyone remember what Andrew's gang is called?

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

There scene was so cute and innocent. i have to admit as well..... i cried too.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
Mew right now has lakorns with Nadech and Top. I hope her lakorn with Mark and Taew isn't true though lol. 
I, too hope the Rak Nakara with Taew and Mark isnt true!! Lol since Mew will play the evil younger sister right? and all of the leads will die in the end. I'm soooo not a fan of that lakorn.

Reactions: D~D