"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now  that's  what i call drama   :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
SPOILER

Did Parob's mother die? :( 

i think so , things really get very complicated so manny misunderstanding now praob will think that's wan's father did that to her and he will go for revenge wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww   LOVE THIS LAKORN 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
So Parob will take revenge by kidnapping Wanvisa and kinda torturing her?
I wonder who is the actual bad guy in this lakorn. I am so curious now, why do that person the 2 families to hate each other?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after ep end and sawing the preview my reaction 

for ep 5 

when i came abck to my mind i will do the cap and gif now i'm out of my mind i was in a roller coaster ride  :drools:  :cry:  :lmao:  :weee:  :annoyed:  :shock2:  :gungirl:  :heart:  :heart:  :teary:  :scarytv:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ANANBERLEY = HOTNESS OVERLOAD 

i'm imagining the aggressive parob taking a bath with wanvisa *deep breath* :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: and tomorrow they  will go to an island and you know what that's mean it's mean all ep for the two of them with that desire they have i bet the welling is tomorrow  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
ANANBERLEY = HOTNESS OVERLOAD 

i'm imagining the aggressive parob taking a bath with wanvisa *deep breath* :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: and tomorrow they  will go to an island and you know what that's mean it's mean all ep for the two of them with that desire they have i bet the welling is tomorrow  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
:woot:  :woot: so hotttttttttttttttttttttttt

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the ultimate perfect pair  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i need help :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:cry: Poor Parop.  He looks so torn apart.  Ananda's acting amazes me.  He doesn't even have to cry hysterically like Ken...just tears in his eyes & I'm like  :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Man, my iPhone's autocorrect thing keeps changing my Wanvisa to Pavisa. WTH!! Haha.

Ohhh, that kissing scene looks intense!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can anyone help translate what Kim's IG caption says on the photo of her & Ananda?  Pleeeeeese!  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maybe all the silent readers are too shock to comment.  I'm a little speechless myself.  Great performance by Kim & Ananda.  So much emotions.