Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Are the ratings considered good? Or decent? I know we had this discussion in the ABO thread, but I want to clarify again. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I wonder why Ananberely and Andrew-Taew are so close offscreen than the others, is it because Ananda and Andrew are single? Lol. 
probably they are, but during the opening ceremony i saw a sneak peek of Ken staring at Cherry and he looks creepy specially with the mustache 
I know Ken his already married and have 2 son but beware single like Ananda and Andrew is ok 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Guys I have a feeling that Chokthawee who is Parop's friend is evil. Like by the way he stares at Parop and the look on his face when Parop was stuck on the island and his father is going to save him. As of reading on manager. It's seems like Chokthawee is jealous or something since Okay this is spoiler.
Parop fakes his death after getting shot on his way to his island. Making everyone think that he is dead and Wannvisa is super heart broken from this. Parop asked Songklod aka Pee Tik to give his necklace that he and Wanvisa had exchanged to her which made Wanvisa even more sad. Songklod warns Parop about hurting Wanvisa's feeling. But Parop wouldn't listen. Phaison aka Parop's father then asked Soongklod to replace Parop's place and help the care of the Tiger business for a while. Making Chokthawee feel jealous and his heart since he and Parop are close and Chokthawee is more closer to Phaison and Parop than Songklod. Which I also think Chokthawee might be working for Sia Leng who is the person behind everything in the series

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:
Guys I have a feeling that Chokthawee who is Parop's friend is evil. Like by the way he stares at Parop and the look on his face when Parop was stuck on the island and his father is going to save him. As of reading on manager. It's seems like Chokthawee is jealous or something since Okay this is spoiler.
Parop fakes his death after getting shot on his way to his island. Making everyone think that he is dead and Wannvisa is super heart broken from this. Parop asked Songklod aka Pee Tik to give his necklace that he and Wanvisa had exchanged to her which made Wanvisa even more sad. Songklod warns Parop about hurting Wanvisa's feeling. But Parop wouldn't listen. Phaison aka Parop's father then asked Soongklod to replace Parop's place and help the care of the Tiger business for a while. Making Chokthawee feel jealous and his heart since he and Parop are close and Chokthawee is more closer to Phaison and Parop than Songklod. Which I also think Chokthawee might be working for Sia Leng who is the person behind everything in the series
i have the same feeling, anyway about Sia Leng (Chai Chatyadorm) his the big leader of the assascination destroy all the 5 next generation mafia 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
That what I thought too! Is it his friend or bodyguard. I thought it was his bodyguard but yeah the way he looked at Parob made me feel like he is evil.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Recaps for Episode 3
Contains Spoilers ~

P1.
Continued combat with hired thugs.
In the underwater cave, Parob slowly weakens.
To distract him Wanvisa tells him when she was younger her mother told her to sing her favorite song to take her mind off her wounds.
He says he can't sing and for her to sing. Wanvisa says she can't sing either... so she suggest he think of his favorite song instead. Parob then thinks of "their" song and feels much better.

P2.
Parob's father is out searching the various Islands.
Wanvisa starts talking to keep them both afloat. She tells Parob he has taught her so much in the last few days. She say's he taught her how to make a fire without matchsticks.
Parob tells her he's never felt anything like this with any other woman...
W: "You probably think I'm lousy and weird."
P: "No, I think you're cute and attractive."
Wanvisa's face lights up from his compliments...
They try to stay afloat...

P3.
Parob goes under water...
Wanvisa goes under and gives him a couple breaths of air. *kiss kiss*
When they resurfaces...
P: "Thank you."
W: "Nevermind that. Let's get out of here first and then you can thank me."
They make it out and sees a boat. They hurriedly try to make a fire.

P4.
They are rescued.
Parob wakes up and immediately asks for Wanvisa.
P: "Where is she? Is she safe?"
Father: "You mean that woman?"
P: "Yes, father."
Father: "She has left."
P: "Left to where?"
Father: "She waited to hear of your condition, and saw that you were okay so she asked to leave. I had Pasit drop her off."
Mongkhon: "Ask Pasit. He dropped her off."
P: "Hey, Pasit. Why didn't you wait till I woke up. Father why'd you let her go? Chok, why didn't you hold her back? So where is she?"
Pasit: "She's downstairs."
P: "Why didn't you say? Damn."
Pasit: "I was going to leave to town but wanted to ask if Nai Hua (boss) needed anything..."

Parob rushes downstairs and finds Wanvisa.

P: "Jae Jim!"
W: "Nai Juu!"
P: "You have to go now?"
W: "I have responsibilities too. But I am glad you're okay now."
P: "Can you not go yet? You haven't treated me to Knom Jean Gang Pbaipba."
W: "I'll take a rain check..."
P: "Hey... thank you." (shows her the shell necklace)
W: "Good luck. I hope we see each other again."
P: "When?"
W: "I don't know. But, Thank you very much. Thanks for everything. I'll never forget you."
P: "Can you wait for me? I'm going to change. I'll go drop you off."
W: "Huh? That's alright. You aren't fully recovered yet. I can go (fine)."
P: "Even if I must crawl to send you off, I'll still go. Wait for me alright?"

P5.
Wanvisa gets home. Her father is extremely angry. He asks her where his money was.
--
Chok seems to like Preem.
Mongkhon seems to like Praotha. She is nice to him and gives him some food.
--
Ma brings Parob to see an Oracle at the temple. The Oracle tells her that Parob's fate is in danger right now. Saying Parob has enemies in the dark but he will get through it with goodness in his heart.

P6.
Wanvisa and her mother comes to the same temple.

Parob tells his mother he must have lost his pocket watch.

Wanvisa finds Parob's watch and picks it up...
P: "Jae Jim?"
W: "Nai.. Juu!"
P: "Haha, am I dreaming?"
W: "I never thought I would see you."
P: "I had just made a wish with Buddha to see you again. I didn't think-"
W: "Oh hey, are you okay now? How is your wound?"
P: "Nevermind the wound... why did you leave so sudden? I didn't even get to thank you."
W: "Well, I didn't sneak away... you were fine so I left."
P: "I am so happy to see you again. Where do you live? I'll drop you off."
W: "That's alright. It isn't convenient."
P: "But... we'll see each other again right?"
W: "I don't know..."
P: "Okay then, we'll meet tomorrow right here."
W: "But I..."
P: "Don't even but nothing. If you're mean enough to have me waiting here and not show up, then let it be known. But, I must go now..."
P: "I am so happy to see your face again or else I'd only see you in my dreams..."

They look at each other and Parob notices her necklace...
P: "You haven't taken it off and thrown it away yet?"
W: "No, what about yours?"
P: "Here."
W: "Hey! How can you stand wearing it? Aren't you afraid people will laugh at you?"
P: "It doesn't matter what people think. To me it's more important than anything."

Wanvisa hands him the watch.. but Parob tells her to keep it and he'll come back to get it tomorrow. He then snatches her handkerchief as a guarantee.

P7.
Parob's father arranges a blind date for Parob with the daughter of a business partner.
Wanvisa's dad also arranges a blind date for her with a business partner at the same place.
Parob and Wanvisa steps out of the dining rooms they were in and hears "their" song.

They spot each other across the way.

Parob asks her to dance...
P: "Hey.. dance with me."
W: "Wouldn't the elders be waiting for you?"
P: "Doesn't matter. You have to dance with me." He's so hottttt!

P8.
While dancing Parob whispers in her ear...
P: "Hey, let me ask you something."
W: "Hmm?"
P: "Between dancing here and at the Island, which is better?"
W: "I liked dancing at the Island. What about you?"
P: "Anywhere, as long as there's you."
*Almost kiss... PAROB TAKES A HUGE GULP!*

Parob asks if she'll be there tomorrow. She nods and he says:
P: "Then, I will dream of you tonight."

P9.
Wanvisa gets to the temple to wait. She starts crying when a kid hands her something and runs away. She starts to cry thinking he wasn't coming...

He shows up and she's instantly happy.
W: "This may be the last time we see each other."
W: "My father wants me to marry the person he chose for me."
P: "Your father must think he's good enough that's why he chose him."
W: "Ever since I was born, I've only seen his face once."
P: "Hey Khun, don't measure someone from their appearances. He might be good and perfect or else your father wouldn't have chosen him."
W: "My father chose him for the benefit of business."
P: "So you're just going to cry like this?"
W: "What would you have me do then?"
P: "If you don't want to get married, Then escape."
W: "Talking crazy..."
P: "I'm serious."
W: "Escape to where?"
P: "Escape with me."
W: "It isn't funny..."
P: "Let's go. Lets get married."
W: "Speaking so easily."
P: "Such an easy matter. You don't have to make it hard."
W: "But you and I have only known each other for a few days."
P: "A few days isn't important... it's about if you love me or not. If you do, then it isn't a problem."
W: "What about you?"
P: "If I didn't love (you) I wouldn't have proposed."
P: "Let's go shake the blessing sticks to see about our love."

They shake the blessing sticks a couple times and both times ends up being the number 6 for both of them. Number 6 is an unfortunate number...
The Oracle elder appears and tells them a quote about how fate being good or bad isn't important because they can't control it. Even if there's a fury stream, if they so wanted to cross it and tried as hard as they might and succeeded; no matter how large the obstacle it must be defeated by their brave hearts.
Parob wanted to send Wanvisa home but she insist that it was alright... (he was being all cute)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
It is always like this. Some of the close person can never be trusted. It like they are jealous of you or something. Watch it be the other way around. The bad guy isn't the short one, it the tall one because I doubt it will make the bad guy that obvious especially it only the third episode in

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i am disappointed with the ratings its doesn't reflect the positive feed back on Pantip or the critic reviews in the media. The acting and the script is much better than anything on channel 7 at this time. How can it only get a 4 plus??? i swear i don't trust AG Nelisen ratings in Thailand. And kimmy is so hot right now shes on almost every magazine cover for the last two months.

Maybe kim and Ananda need to do some promo work together, its not a long drama, they wont be on air very long. I know ananda is not channel 3 actor and he has his own movies and projects but so far i have seen nothing. Its just a big budget production, i don't understand why.

I am absolutely loving this pair, so natural and ananda has this light in his eyes when he looks at kimmy love love love it. This lakorn keeps my attention and keeps me wanting to see more.

So proud to be a Kimmy fan, shes growing into her own as an actress and shes being rewarded with quality projects like this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i bet the rating will be on fire when it get to the 3rd Series 'Krating' the fierce Bull couple KenCherry since their part is very complex lots of romance twist and turn 
like a roller coaster, somehow AnanKimmy part is already a twist and turn specially with the secret spy baddies can't figure who 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think the ratings will pick up next week.  I think a lot of people tuned in to CH7 this week because BSD almost ended or had ended this week.  

Ratings for Monday, March 16.

CH3....Suer -   4.1
CH7....BSD  - 12.1

Pueng_B said:
i am disappointed with the ratings its doesn't reflect the positive feed back on Pantip or the critic reviews in the media. The acting and the script is much better than anything on channel 7 at this time. How can it only get a 4 plus??? i swear i don't trust AG Nelisen ratings in Thailand. And kimmy is so hot right now shes on almost every magazine cover for the last two months.

Maybe kim and Ananda need to do some promo work together, its not a long drama, they wont be on air very long. I know ananda is not channel 3 actor and he has his own movies and projects but so far i have seen nothing. Its just a big budget production, i don't understand why.

I am absolutely loving this pair, so natural and ananda has this light in his eyes when he looks at kimmy love love love it. This lakorn keeps my attention and keeps me wanting to see more.

So proud to be a Kimmy fan, shes growing into her own as an actress and shes being rewarded with quality projects like this.