"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:

The jump kick scene was hilarious. It would make awesome gif. @adsd, you should make it into a gif
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  i can't do good gifs  anymore the link i used to use is not working right "what a perfect time  :cry: " believe me there's much much much many moments i want to do gif of it , i will try to find another good site to make gifs 

who is ready fro today ep  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think the forced kiss is happening today. It's gonna happen after they hate each other. Lol. We're barely at the "loving" part. :coverlaf:

By the way, adsd, you could try gifsoup? I think that might work.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I don't think the forced kiss is happening today. It's gonna happen after they hate each other. Lol. We're barely at the "loving" part. :coverlaf:

By the way, adsd, you could try gifsoup? I think that might work.
i know i jst wanted to share the pic you know can't resist nd i'm enjoying every second of pavisa in the island so i'm not hurry what happen i'm ready to watch it  just the two of them is already a joy to watch :p

i will try it later for now i used another one

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i know i jst wanted to share the pic you know can't resist nd i'm enjoying every second of pavisa in the island so i'm not hurry what happen i'm ready to watch it  just the two of them is already a joy to watch :p

i will try it later for now i used another one

Just look at the gif, i LOL. No wonder they have so much off-screen chemistry. Those scenes made them closer and quickly.
Thankyou^^

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL! I love the kicking scene! Can I get the link to the gif adsd?? I want to add it to my profile. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is crazy hahahaha  "sodikah" 

i found this gif in pantip hahaha :lmao3: :lmao3:

they look soo happy together 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to cherryfanclub FB
this pic of Ken and Cherry first meeting at the airport in Krating 
they were shock to see each though they both been change into a new person coming for a revenge on the bad guys 
Ken will give Cherry a kiss to waken her and Cherry will slap him
Cherry though her shoes isn't a huge high heel she still looks tall almost reaching up to Ken 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
It was just like a real couple hanging out and got by a snapshot. Romantic so much.
exactly you described it just like how i felt :spin: they are so lovely :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
today episode of AnanKimmy is so funny and cute, it crack me laughing when Kim ran into the trap rope 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. The funniest part is when Kim picked up the gun and handed it to the bad guy. My mom and I bursted out laughing. Also the "sawadee ja, have we known each other before? I guess not." Haha. I'm so loving this lakorn so far. But gotta brace myself for the heartbreak.