[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah they are very good 
today episode is so damn good omg P'Deaw is so funny Mario smash him he got a bleeding nose cos he thought his gay 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Today's ep is so good for me. Especially when ploy was about to fall and both guys catches her. There eye talk. Neth is starting to fall for puchi.

cecilia

Staff member
Not to be pervy but I couldn't stop laughing at how Aep caught Nes masturbating from dreaming of Madam Pushy's sexy catwalk from his morning call lmao

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
Not to be pervy but I couldn't stop laughing at how Aep caught Nes masturbating from dreaming of Madam Pushy's sexy catwalk from his morning call lmao
When I saw i just die and said ooooooooo my Mario you and poly just to cute for me and now you r masturbating of her xD

spanky

sarNie OldFart
damn Chai is good as a gay lmao

Au sister is too protective as a sis -.-

ploy is so abusive haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is starting to be annoying somehow i like Ploy and Aun Wittaya pair i fast forward Ploy/Mario scene since i can't picture them as a pair 

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
Updating rating: from pantip
Ep 1 มาดามดัน 8.1(12.5,7.4)
Ep 2 มาดามดัน 7.4(11.1,6.7)
Ep 3 มาดามดัน 7.9(13.0,7.0)
Ep 4 มาดามดัน 7.4(10.8,6.8)
Ep 5 มาดามดัน 8.6(14.2,7.6)
As you all know, now in Thailand there's politic problem, i think this rate is very good. It's even higher than ch7 film at the same time.
I like the way Neat gradually love Madam Pootchee. It's natural with a young boy. Hope Bangkok can be peaceful again and the rating can be higher.
p/s: the way Mario cry in ep 4 make him very professional, it's at higher level than many Thai actor( you rarely see them cry). He cries naturally and touchy.
Maybe he often acts as stupid or kind boy but i believe you can give him very hard character and he can do well in a easy way.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So how's the lakorn going?? Are there English subs? I want to check it out when there are subs. HEHE.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Woah can't believe that right now I'm in thailand and watching this lakorn live. All I've got to say that Chai's acting is superb. I'd definitely want to see him more and more. Ploy and Mario merely eye candies for this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
Woah can't believe that right now I'm in thailand and watching this lakorn live. All I've got to say that Chai's acting is superb. I'd definitely want to see him more and more. Ploy and Mario merely eye candies for this one
Ploy and Mario is a awkward pair 

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
update rating:
มาดามดัน 8.0(13.1,7.1)
มาดามดัน 7.5(12.9,6.6)
 มาดามดัน 7.3(12.6,6.4)
มาดามดัน 7.4(12.4,6.5)
I'm a little bored because rating seems not above 8

phatman said:
So how's the lakorn going?? Are there English subs? I want to check it out when there are subs. HEHE.
phatman there's engsub on viki. It stream ep 1 yesterday. Hope you enjoy it.

cecilia

Staff member
^I stop watching this.  There are way too many exaggeration acting.  And yes, I don't feel Ploy's acting too - especially her crying scenes T_T