[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehehe so tat is da stroy line LOL...excited and can't wait ...isn't ploy close to Mario from GG???
I believe Ploy & Mario became friends on set of "Love of Siam", and then she was introduced to GG. Now she hangs w/ Mario & GG regularly, and it seem after Ruk Khun Tao Fah & working w/ Chompoo, she's hanging w/ Chompoo & Ploy Chava as well...

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Finally, Ploy and Mario as a comedy couple in this lakorn.
I am very exciting and hoping that there wouldn't change the cast.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ploy interview she's said madam Dun she's pairing with Mario and will start after she's done Buang Barp with Por T and she started talking with P'Anne about she's in
samee tee tra and she didn't mention Chompoo name its Joy R she's the one that came up Chomp name
thanks alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Finally, Ploy and Mario as a comedy couple in this lakorn.
I am very exciting and hoping that there wouldn't change the cast.
nothing will change cos Ploy said when she finished filming buang barp madam dun will start

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
nothing will change cos Ploy said when she finished filming buang barp madam dun will start
how much left od buang barp is left because i thought we have to wait for the author of the book before they start filming

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
how much left od buang barp is left because i thought we have to wait for the author of the book before they start filming
i have no idea about the novel part but ploy just mention it will start as soon she's done buang barp bet after if they had the fitting of madam dun samee tee tra is upcoming then the confirm of her and Ken kon ruk strawberry

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that there will be good news about this lakorn soon. I just can't wait for my favorite actor to pair up with Ploy.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
คงจะแน่นอนแล้วสำหรับบท เจ๊พุซซี่ (พลอย) และ เนกษ์ (มาริโอ้) จากเรื่อง 'มาดามดัน' ของ 'พงศกร' โดย บรอดคาซท์ ครับ
ใครยังไม่ได้อ่าน เชิญจับจองหนังสือ 'มาดามดัน' พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 2 ที่มีเหลือน้อยนิดทาง www.groovebooks.com นะครับ

It is confirm that Ploy and Mario are in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
คงจะแน่นอนแล้วสำหรับบท เจ๊พุซซี่ (พลอย) และ เนกษ์ (มาริโอ้) จากเรื่อง 'มาดามดัน' ของ 'พงศกร' โดย บรอดคาซท์ ครับ
ใครยังไม่ได้อ่าน เชิญจับจองหนังสือ 'มาดามดัน' พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 2 ที่มีเหลือน้อยนิดทาง www.groovebooks.com นะครับ

It is confirm that Ploy and Mario are in this lakorn.

thanks happy888 i was about to post this news up

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like this is a weird pairing.
I second that.

At least for Ken P and Janie, the age difference isn't noticeable. Ken appearing older and Janie appearing younger works out. But Mario doesn't have that older look like Ken P and Ploy is not old but she isn't young either. So it makes it a odd pairing in terms of look.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Is nang ek supposed to be old and pra ek young? Huuu... I'm always excited for Mario lakorns, but this one is...............................