[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid
Believe it or not, I have not watched the lakorn with Nycha yet. Will watch it during the holidays. When that one came out, I was so busy and the dvd is still sitting there. Kao, I am ok with for now as I only have seen her in one lakorn but that does not mean I won’t become a fan.

I saw the clips of them at the Ch3 calendar signing. Great had the biggest smile ever. Love how they sat them together. Was the MC teasing Great about Taew??
Great and Nychas lakorn was really cute. You will enjoy it! The lakorn focused a lot on Nychas character for the first half of the lakorn but Great became more important in the second half :) and Kao is a lovely actress in my opinion. I think you will like her once her lakorn with Great comes out!

Yeah the MC was teasing Great a lot lol It was so funny. Taew talked about how she’s known Great for like 12 years and how they still haven’t paired up yet in a lakorn. Great said he wanted to do a a romcom with taew and that it might be cute lol

S.J.M

Warrior
I’ll have to check it out soon!
Girl you must. It is on my top favourite even though I do not like ghost genre but I enjoyed very much and I loved the sequel too.

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Great and Nychas lakorn was really cute. You will enjoy it! The lakorn focused a lot on Nychas character for the first half of the lakorn but Great became more important in the second half :) and Kao is a lovely actress in my opinion. I think you will like her once her lakorn with Great comes out!

Yeah the MC was teasing Great a lot lol It was so funny. Taew talked about how she’s known Great for like 12 years and how they still haven’t paired up yet in a lakorn. Great said he wanted to do a a romcom with taew and that it might be cute lol
I always watch a lakorn with an open mind so as long as it is a good script and a favorite actor or actress I will give it a try. Sometimes, I go in as a fan for one or the other and end up becoming a fan of the other too.

I like actors or actresses who worked hard to be where they are at versus those who are hand delivered due to connection but that is how some industry work I guess.

I don’t know maybe Ch3 got something planned for Great and Taew that is why they are teasing us with the calendar signing. Wishful thinking. I like Taew for the fact that she does not have to rely on a koojin and most of her work does well. Good for her.

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid
976FA3E9-0F71-47D1-ACDD-7F43452B35F7.jpeg 1986CDB0-235B-4489-A41B-F09BB73C33E7.jpeg
Aww looks like this pairing gets a happy ending! They look like one happy family ❤ Great and Diana kept mentioning how the little girl looks like Kao who is Greats other n’ek lol

Cr. To rightful owners