❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
976FA3E9-0F71-47D1-ACDD-7F43452B35F7.jpeg 1986CDB0-235B-4489-A41B-F09BB73C33E7.jpeg
Aww looks like this pairing gets a happy ending! They look like one happy family ❤ Great and Diana kept mentioning how the little girl looks like Kao who is Greats other n’ek lol

Cr. To rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It is a hit or miss for me with Bua. I think it all depends on the script. The one with Pon she was good but in Kleun Cheewit as Jane I have to ff her part. When she act cute she annoys me I don’t know how to explain it lol.
You are probably gonna hate her in this then cause I think her character will be those types of girls that have never any gotten attention from a man before, are easy to manipulate, and are really naive lol I can tell just by looking at the BTS photos of her character.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You are probably gonna hate her in this then cause I think her character will be those types of girls that have never any gotten attention from a man before, are easy to manipulate, and are really naive lol I can tell just by looking at the BTS photos of her character.
Oh ! She is playing me ! Good !