[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jun 28, 2018.

1. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

Haha, Great is getting ship with the girls and gals.

phatman, Estelle19 and SuzieJ like this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I like seeing Great pair up with Matt, Bella, and other actresses, but gotta say my most favorite of him on screen is with Eye from the Sixth Sense, that lakorn made me fell for Great! :aaaaa:

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Great and Nychas lakorn was really cute. You will enjoy it! The lakorn focused a lot on Nychas character for the first half of the lakorn but Great became more important in the second half :) and Kao is a lovely actress in my opinion. I think you will like her once her lakorn with Great comes out!

Yeah the MC was teasing Great a lot lol It was so funny. Taew talked about how she’s known Great for like 12 years and how they still haven’t paired up yet in a lakorn. Great said he wanted to do a a romcom with taew and that it might be cute lol

est.jpn, Estelle19, AllySweet and 2 others like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I still need to watch the sixth sense! Everybody loves that lakorn

est.jpn and Koy123 like this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

It was great, My favourite part was the girl’s relationship.
    I watched two times and I didn’t get much sleep because I desperately watch the next episodes.

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’ll have to check it out soon!

S.J.M likes this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Girl you must. It is on my top favourite even though I do not like ghost genre but I enjoyed very much and I loved the sequel too.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    SuzieJ likes this.
  8. AllySweet

How can I forget Eye. That was the lakorn that made me become Great’s fan. Such a good lakorn.

est.jpn, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  9. AllySweet

You should check it out. It was popular and they made a sequel as well. I think part 2 focus more on the other girls but it was still good.

est.jpn, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  10. AllySweet

I always watch a lakorn with an open mind so as long as it is a good script and a favorite actor or actress I will give it a try. Sometimes, I go in as a fan for one or the other and end up becoming a fan of the other too.

I like actors or actresses who worked hard to be where they are at versus those who are hand delivered due to connection but that is how some industry work I guess.

I don’t know maybe Ch3 got something planned for Great and Taew that is why they are teasing us with the calendar signing. Wishful thinking. I like Taew for the fact that she does not have to rely on a koojin and most of her work does well. Good for her.

11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Your favorite girl, Chippy is in there. That was her first debuted as a villain. You must watch that! Lol

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    SuzieJ likes this.
  12. missstaceythao

missstaceythao sarNie Adult

Damn I love Great and Eye in SS so freakin much! Great was literally playing himself in that lakorn hahaha.

est.jpn, Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah idk how I still haven’t watched that lakorn. I need to watch it soon

14. AllySweet

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes they looked amazing last night. I hated their clothes though lol especially Greats! But dang I’m really praying they get to pair up soon

est.jpn and AllySweet like this.
  16. AllySweet

I
    They should have put Great in a suit he will rock that suit. Taew look pretty.

est.jpn, orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

FF295E6F-31B3-4E86-9C01-20038F30D4AF.jpeg Oooo things are getting a little hot in here willing|
    Cr. To rightful owners

AllySweet and orchidtea like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

976FA3E9-0F71-47D1-ACDD-7F43452B35F7.jpeg 1986CDB0-235B-4489-A41B-F09BB73C33E7.jpeg
    Aww looks like this pairing gets a happy ending! They look like one happy family ❤️ Great and Diana kept mentioning how the little girl looks like Kao who is Greats other n’ek lol

Cr. To rightful owners

AllySweet likes this.
  19. AllySweet

Aw too cute. Omg she does look like Kao. I can’t waut to see this lakorn.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Hopefully we see it soon! I’m pretty sure this will be finished soon so maybe we’ll get to see it in the beginning or middle of the year :angel10:

AllySweet likes this.