❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It is a hit or miss for me with Bua. I think it all depends on the script. The one with Pon she was good but in Kleun Cheewit as Jane I have to ff her part. When she act cute she annoys me I don’t know how to explain it lol.
You are probably gonna hate her in this then cause I think her character will be those types of girls that have never any gotten attention from a man before, are easy to manipulate, and are really naive lol I can tell just by looking at the BTS photos of her character.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You are probably gonna hate her in this then cause I think her character will be those types of girls that have never any gotten attention from a man before, are easy to manipulate, and are really naive lol I can tell just by looking at the BTS photos of her character.
Oh ! She is playing me ! Good !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They don't look too bad together. If They just finished we probably won't get it until later this year huh?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope this is good, i havent seen a good lakorn of his since his last one with Matt.
The last lakorn of his I actually enjoyed was the one with Chippy. The dance one with Saimai was a big no. PKNH was good in terms of its acting and stuff but I hated the storyline so i dropped it after a couple of episodes. This one with Diana has a storyline that I actually like so hopefully it’s good. Diana improves her acting in the one with James Ma so that’s a plus