[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

cecilia

Staff member
^N'ek's revenge is usually short ... I mean, history has it that way, just look at the way Nampueng treated Kongpope. That was short live; sad that they're too nice to hurt the one they love ... I wish it last longer too.  Maybe make her leaves him all dry out ... by going her ways and doing her things without him :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww he cute & they are highschool sweet heart ^^ he like mark/dan mix in a bowl of cereal w/ white creamy milk skin . 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I finally understand why not many NY fans are in here because they knew people will drag Yaya's name in here.

Anyways, thank you everyone for supporting Nadech.     Special thanks to Katelyn and CTR for your times and efforts in translating for international fans.   Really appreciated it!

Nadech only has one lakorn right now - the one with Mew so I cannot wait to see what's next for him.

fresh said:
Happy for Nadech and LSR team when the lakorn is popular.
Thank you so much CTR, Katelyn, and others who help translating for inter fans.

P/s  I don't understand why people try to drag Yaya in here. Yaya has nothing to do with how fans react to Patarin/Teaw.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
Taew and bf never been apart with each other..They have been together for 10 years already...So that why I really want to ship Taew with another actors but it's hard cuz her bf is cute too..But Nadech&Taew is find working with each other, I really hope they could pair up again soon, but Taew has so much many rumored lakorn coming though

And idk why everyone must bring Yaya in this too...everything relates to Nadech then you bring Yaya, even I know NY's fans is huge but just leave the girl alone...Even they are not liking the character or the couple, they can't put down any actress, what did they do to receive such  ridiculous hate..

I also wish they could written more well at Pattarin's revenge part, there are a lot of scene must be fixed so the story could be better...

Thanks for info about Taew and her boyfriend, someone toll me I got it mix up with Min P and her bf. :bhehe:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

Thanks for info about Taew and her boyfriend, someone toll me I got it mix up with Min P and her bf. :bhehe:

hahaha it's ok..Min P is close with Taew bcs their manager is close with each other, they look like each other too :))) 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eh. Non is pretty messed up, for all that he's a good person and a caring doctor and all. I mean, at the boat house what was all that about? Pat emphasized that she is married and Non is important to her, but he still followed his own temptation, trying to kiss her again. She showed that she cares a lot for Mor Non, from caring for fake Non to being proud of her ring. Non gets the satisfaction of knowing her love for him. But that knowledge is essentially meaningless because he STILL doesn't trust her at all with the GLS plans. He goes from trying to kiss her, to making her feel guilty about maybe wanting to kiss him back, to preaching about the wind representing his "younger" brother who is with her all the time, to seducing her again. Pat owned up to her vulnerabilities but he keeps testing her, with kisses and touching and flirting, and then flipping out on her whenever she starts suspecting again and again that he's the real Non.
He justifies his actions by saying he's protecting her but everything is on his terms only and she has to follow his every whim.
She has unknowingly shown Non that she loves him whilst he poses as Pran. But what does she have to prove that he loves her in return? That he helped pay for her debt? No, that was a marriage contract. That he cooks for her and tok care of her for their short marriage life? Nah that was still for show back then. That they slept together? Non is not walking the talk he made before driving off and faking that car accident. And the way he played her from that point on would not give her confidence in his feelings for her.
There are a lot of things going on for sure. A family to fix. A first love that was recently resloved. A company to win back. so yeah, Non can't solve it all perfectly. as of now I think Pat's actions don't qualify as revenge. Her ultimate goal was to clear her name, getting back at Non was secondary. Pat's broken heart is a side effect in the grand scheme of things for GLS. Non's comeuppance is also a side effect of Pat's decision to run her side of the shit show, clear her name, and return to her mom.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cecilia said:
^N'ek's revenge is usually short ... I mean, history has it that way, just look at the way Nampueng treated Kongpope. That was short live; sad that they're too nice to hurt the one they love ... I wish it last longer too.  Maybe make her leaves him all dry out ... by going her ways and doing her things without him :)
Ikr, just like JRL revenge , it was like the last 5 min & Gayu got the last laugh

tgamber

sarNie Adult
fun said:
 Oh wow I just saw the clip of Taew singing. Okay she needs to make a studio version. I didn't like the song to begin with but with Taew singing, it is so nice to listen to!!!
yeah, I didn't like the original song. But Taew sang it with little emotion and little smoothness which is just perfect.

Reactions: fun

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Taew and Arch are always adorable! And they've been together so long (They've never broken up from my knowledge but it is sad about Min. Sure "sticky rice" couple fans are brimming with hope again though. Lol.)... What I enjoy about Taew is that she sells the love with all her costars but outside of drama there's never even a hint of anything going on with her costars. She's friendly but never overly close or chummy.

I too am ready for Mew and Nadech. I really like Mew and feel she has a lot of promise but she's still pretty stiff and aloof onscreen. She's perfect with Pope but I'd like to see how a younger and equally solid actor will affect her performance. I'm not sure either is at a place of strengthening or teaching but his approach to the craft may have a positive effect and outcome.

Either way, I'm already ready for Taew-Nadech again! I'd love to see a slap/kiss but also an all out random and terribly silly rom-com, actually a period slap/kiss would be right up my alley. They'd be absolutely gorgeous!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janea said:
Taew and Archer are always adorable! And they've been together so long (They've never broken up from my knowledge but it is sad about Min. Sure "sticky rice" couple fans are brimming with hope again though. Lol.)... What I enjoy about Taew is that she sells the love with all her costars but outside of drama there's never even a hint of anything going on with her costars. She's friendly but never overly close or chummy.

I too am ready for Mew and Nadech. I really like Mew and feel she has a lot of promise but she's still pretty stiff and aloof onscreen. She's perfect with Pope but I'd like to see how a younger and equally solid actor will affect her performance. I'm not sure either is at a place of strengthening or teaching but his approach to the craft may have a positive effect and outcome.

Either way, I'm already ready for Taew-Nadech again! I'd love to see a slap/kiss but also an all out random and terribly silly rom-com, actually a period slap/kiss would be right up my alley. They'd be absolutely gorgeous!

True...I remember on 3zaap taew said that Ton is ok with her working with another actors..I really adore him, he must love her a lot, he even a fan of Mario...
Taew&Ton is just an adorable couple, they even wear uniform to go out to play in Taew's birthday last year

I want to check out Mew & Nadech too, but tô bad I dont like farm story so much

fun

Expired Sarnie
As much as I love to have a Nadech-Taew reunion, to be fair, I want a Nadech-Patricia reunion. This is why I don't like twin lakorns, the amount of screen time for each couple is not distributed evenly. Plus since Nadech hardly gets new nang ek, I rather have him pair up with someone new. I can wait a 2-3 more years before they pair up again.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just recently started watching this and dam i'm so in love with it already. Planned to watch it from the beginning but didn't have enough time to watch cause was watching other lakorn too, but now that Seua is over, I'm watching this. On episode 8 and it's got me so interested, I couldn't stop myself from watching it. LOL. Nadech and Taew are perfect together. Praan character is just so annoying right now, he doesn't understand anything. I know he's memory lost, but sstill, he's too mean. Love Pranon, how he worries about Pattarin.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
junemaikao said:
I love Taew's version of the ost so much..her voice made the song sound so much better.
Yes I agree. I love Taew version too. It sound more nice and sweeter voice than the origina version. they should of let Taew sing it in the first place. Like Nadech sang one of the OST, why didn't Taew sing.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I just recently started watching this and dam i'm so in love with it already. Planned to watch it from the beginning but didn't have enough time to watch cause was watching other lakorn too, but now that Seua is over, I'm watching this. On episode 8 and it's got me so interested, I couldn't stop myself from watching it. LOL. Nadech and Taew are perfect together. Praan character is just so annoying right now, he doesn't understand anything. I know he's memory lost, but sstill, he's too mean. Love Pranon, how he worries about Pattarin.

Welcome...haha you should continue to watch cuz from ep 8 the plot is getting so interesting
Sure Pran is a bit annoying in those ep but I still like Pran's real personality

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I certainly agree that actors should work with many different actors, not only for themselves and their growth but, for audiences. It will be nice to see Patricia and Nadech together again, however, I'd rather see her with someone closer to her age, before repairing her with her previous co-stars. While as with Nadech as long as he has variety, I'm fine. I personally just don't want to wait as long as I did for a Mario-Taew reunion!

Twins dramas can be tricky, but I can deal with them as long as 1) The twin I'm interested in is the main character (if that's narratively appropriate) and 2) The actor expresses both personalities 3dimensionally. In this drama, we get that. From the onset we know Non is our main character. There's never any doubt, from the moment he comes onscreen we know, this is his story. However, by the end of episode one we also see that Nadech has truly put in the effort to make these brothers two complete people. He was able to identify and bring life to both men, and make them both important and sympathetic even though Pran is by far secondary to Non. I also like the irony, in the storytelling concerning which brother the narrative is focused on.

Ultimately can't wait for Weds!!! I usually don't care about "happy" endings but for Pat and Non, that's exactly what I need! Not sure what they will do with Anna and Pran. Given the last couple eps, it's clear they have promise, but she's also never considered him as a romantic partner. I think she was willing to marry him because she knew she wouldn't be miserable and took his devotion to her for granted (unintentionally of course). Now she knows how much he loves her but I don't see much change in her feelings. She's committed to him but as a grateful confidant, not as a woman in love and Pran deserves that. Therefore, I rather drama end with the hope of them ending up together or them staying as they are, over a rushed love relationship. A time jump is probably best if they want to have both couples married and it be remotely satisfying. Then again, as long as we end on an adorable, heart-fluttering note with both, who really cares, right?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree too that they shouldn't rush Pran's and Unna's relationship.  It would be hard to digest that all of a sudden Unna loves Pran when all that time she only considered him to be a friend.  I do believe that relationship build on friendship is just as special.  They both trust, respect and care for each other already.  Unna just have to open her heart to Pran.  He is actually a very romantic and considerate guy.  He has a lot of wonderful qualities for a life partner so it's not difficult to fall in love with him.   :crush:   Plus, he is super hot in suits!   :blush:  :spicy:  I'm still on TeamMor NonBigButt and TeamYaiLukPed.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Anyone know what happened to this scene? Did they cut it? Or maybe I missed it while fast forwarding? The outfits tells me it should've been in ep.11 or 12? But I don't see where it would fit in those episodes either.