[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Question? Does Non know that Pat now knows about the switch? I can't tell. I'm just watching it and making my own dialoge btw them. lol..I know Non knows something is up with Pat, but does he know that she knows about the switch? Argg.. the wait for the next episode is killing one. I already rewatch the preview for like 10x. lol.. =P

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Katelyn for translating!
Miss Anonymous - If you are watching today's episode then yes he will know that Pat knows that's why he chased her down the stairs

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@MissAnonymous He knows by the end of this episode.

Such a heartbreaking episode but so glad it's over and we can move toward clearing up misunderstandings and begging for second chances. It kills that Non was so attentive this this episode. I know it's how he always has been, which was equal parts precious and upsetting, but knowing that Pat wasn't interested and oretty much fuming made it even worse. Their interactions today was like watching the music scene for hours in loop. Complete torture!!!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Katelyn said:

Ok, I will do my best to translate but need time and yes maybe till the weekend too.  I'm not sure what you mean about the Thai folklore?  Please give me the Thai writing.

In this video at the 3:10, the guy is portraying this particular character.  Some kind of wild tiger striped monk.  I'm not asking for his actual character in the story because I know who is the actor in this drama.  But is there an actual name for this particular kind of monk or wizard translated in English?  I'm trying to add him in my novel.  Thanks. :)  Sorry everyone for asking Katelyn on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLJx-XkJhYuVe2bsWxGXJnqdB6Q9g4UzDX&v=iqDY0P70_ZU

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Ladies! That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure so I just need some confirmation. Gosh, rewatching that scene and it's breaking my heart. Can't wait for the make-up. I'm glad they didn't drag out the bad guys scenes. I like drama like this! =)

It seems like the elephant scene is going to be in the next episode. I've been searching/waiting for that scene so long. lol.. I don't quite know why though.. :woot2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

In this video at the 3:10, the guy is portraying this particular character.  Some kind of wild tiger striped monk.  I'm not asking for his actual character in the story because I know who is the actor in this drama.  But is there an actual name for this particular kind of monk or wizard translated in English?  I'm trying to add him in my novel.  Thanks. :)  Sorry everyone for asking Katelyn on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLJx-XkJhYuVe2bsWxGXJnqdB6Q9g4UzDX&v=iqDY0P70_ZU

Ok, this is a "Ruesi" which is equivalent to a wizard in English.

From wiki:

The Ruesi are Hermit sages who spend their time meditating and developing psychic powers and collecting magical herbs, minerals, rarities and other substances. They use the magical ingredients to make special love charms, spells and protective amulets. They wish to help other beings to be happier in life, and do this by telling fortunes, making rituals and spells to reduce bad karma, chase evil influences and spirits away, protect from ones enemies, or even increase one’s luck and wealth with a spell for wealth and good fortune. .

Reactions: CTR

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OykYXYNh0Lw

beginning-end

Non:  I trust you Pattarin but I would like to know your plan.

Pat:  You are the only person that I can't tell

Non: Why?

Pat:  Because you'll ruin the plan.  Just believe me that my plan will succeed.  Bad people will get their well deserved punishment.

Non:  Pattarin, are you sure you're ok?

Pat:  I've been hurt so much that I'm all numb.  I can't get hurt anymore than this.  And when I have nothing left to feel, it would be fun to take it back (revenge).

Non:  I'm starting to be afraid for Thanart.

Pat:  Yes, I mean Thanart.

At GLS, Chomanad wanted to take place of Sinthorn on the board during the interrogation.  The board refused because she is just an assistant not a relative.

Non and Pat at GLS parking structure

Non:  You are ok, right?

Pat:  I'm fine.

Non:  Are you certain that your plan will work?  If you don't want do it or it's against your will, then don't do it.  I don't want you to take the risk. 

Pat and Non get out of the car.

Non: Pat wait.  Unna got you a cell phone so we could communicate.  Remember not to talk about the evidence that we have.  If my uncle Sinthorn knows then Dad will not be safe.

Pat:  Yes, I know what to say.

Pat:  Wait...I would like to ask you one thing.  Please answer me truthfully.

Non:  Sure. What's your question?

(She is giving him the last chance to be honest and come clean with her.  Bad Non.  Can't blame her)

Pat:  I could really trust you, right?

Non:  Why are you asking me this question?

Pat:  Just answer.

Non:  You been helping me and my family so I would never abandon nor betray you.  You could trust me 100%, Pattarin.

Pat:  You are not hiding anything from me or deceiving me, right?

Non:  You must be stressing out.

Pat:  I just want a clear answer for the last time.

Non:  I'm not hiding anything from you.  Is that clear enough?!

Pat:  It's very clear.

Pran and Unna at home.  She is serving him tea.

Unna:  Try not to worry, Pran.  If you stress too much you might have problem with your brain again.

Pran:  I stay here and doing nothing, I'm going crazy.  I want to go with Non.

Unna:  You might raise suspicion regarding you and Non.  It's best to stay here and give him support.

Pran nodded.

Unna:  Here it is. (She handed him his tea) It will help you relax.

Pran:  Unn...Unn, aren't you really worry about Non?

Unna:  Yes, I am worried just the same as you especially for Khun Pat.

Pran:  Why?

Unna:  Non is a doctor so he could ensure more.  But as for Pat, if they interrogate her too much she might say thing that she's not suppose to.  Khun Pat is not the type of person who could endure a lot.

Non:  Unn...Unn, you go to Non.  In case, he'll need your help or to make decision, then you could help him.  You don't have to worry about me. 

Chom and Thanart at GLS

Thanart:  The board didn't let you take place of Sinthorn?  What are we going to do if Pran goes there and present the evidence to the board?

Chomanad:  I don't know.

Non and Pat arrived in the same hallway.

Chomanad talking to Non:  If you dare barter your dad, then I dare too.

Non and Pat walk in separate interrogation rooms.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Katelyn @CTR you guys are super duper awesome for all the wonderful translations. Wish to meet you guys in other threads in the future na. @CTR thanks again for your work in Sapai Sai Lub.

Alritey ladies and gents, all is left is the apprehension of Thanart then it's time for Anna and Pran to experience more lovey dovey moments and groveling time for Mor Non. Tsk tsk tsk Mor Non, payback really was a b***h right? i understand that Mor Non was hurt throughout the whole switch but i believe Pat was actually the one who got the shortest stick. Therefore, like I've said before, I'll be there every step of the way judging how he will get her to earn her trust again. BABY NonPat!!! Yippeee. The teaser was like a kick to a guy's family jewels. Muahaha sucker!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
This episode was good. I could see myself being pissed in her shoes. You can see she felt bad when non got beat up a little too bad. He's all sweet and lovey in this episode little does he know. Can't wait for next week. Thanks all for translating and keep us up to date. We appreciate it!

lesley

sarNie Egg
Thank you for your all suggestions :) but sadly i don't understand Thai so I am completely clueless watching lakorn without sub :(
anw, i guess i'll be waiting for someone to make soft sub or hardsub, and by the mean time i'll follow the storyline by reading your comments 
again, thanks guys <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Can't believe so many people are bashing Pat (Teaw) in this episode.    They even went to her IG and Khune Somrakn's IG (CH3 general manager) to leave comments.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I love this episode more than the previous ep...It such a heart-breaking episode but they cleared the problem really fast
Gosh next week is already final :((( nooo I don't want it to end, but can't wait to see how Non will do to win over Pat's heart againn
In the teaser she said she doesn't want her child to involve with any people of GLS, ohhh ohhh it's so heart-breaking :(((

But how people could blame Taew for doing like that..Even for what Pat do, it's still in the script and Taew can't do nothing about that and just act...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think some ppl are just too ridiculous And immature to do all that. They need to stop believing this shit is real. It's a damn lakorn and it's acting! Ppl like "them" sure know how to kill the vibe!
I also can't understand why ppl hate patarin that much. Sure she's evil but I don't blame her after what she was put through. Yes she was self center but she snapped out of that & realized.

I wonder how Non will find out Pat is pregnant.

CTR

m9saeteurn1 said:
I think some ppl are just too ridiculous And immature to do all that. They need to stop believing this shit is real. It's a damn lakorn and it's acting! Ppl like "them" sure know how to kill the vibe!
I also can't understand why ppl hate patarin that much. Sure she's evil but I don't blame her after what she was put through. Yes she was self center but she snapped out of that & realize.

I wonder how Non will find out Pat is pregnant.
  I'm with you on this.  People need to chill because this is just them acting.  To many people get into crazy fan mode and they lose sight of reality.  Like people squabbling over which actors/actress is good looking, perfect for this role or that, etc.  It is pointless and very tacky.  I just enjoy people's work and sit back and relax.  No point in getting high or low.  :)

Ep.12 Non and Pat is traveling in that pickup truck.  1:17:31

Pat: We're going back to Bangkok?  You haven't even call Khun Unna.   
Pat: And we don't know what the situation is like at GLS at the moment. And you're going back to Bangkok?
Non: And you can see that in just one day, they were able to track us down.  They must have informers throughout the country.
Non: There would be no point in staying. To fight is better.      
Pat: How are you going to fight? What kind of plan do you have?

Arriving at the gas station and talking.

Pat: Why are you parking right here?
Non: I'm going to take you to catch the train to go back to the village.
Pat: Huh?   
Non: You should not be involve in my family's affair anymore.  
NOn: From this point on, We'll take care of it. Khun, just go home.  
Pat: You can't force me to leave your side.  I am one within your family now.

Non gets out of the truck.

Non: Get out.    
Non: Hey Pat...  ----> Walking towards her side of the door.
Non: Where are you going?  Come here.
Pat: I'm not going -----> As Non is grabbing her out of the truck.
Non: Come here.  Why are you being so difficult?
Pat: I'm not going.  

Non Grabbing Pat outside the Car.

Non: Take this money.  Here, take it. Let's go.
Pat: Let go.  ----> As shee pulls her hands from him.  
Pat: YOU DON"T HAVE TO Guard or SHELTER ME, I DON"T NEED IT.  ------> Don't want him to shield her from the problems.  

Pat: If you were to abandon me, I will make a call to GLS so take Chomanard can take me there.
Pat: No matter what, I'm determined in going back to GLS for good.

Non getting frustrated with her stubbornness.

Non: Can you please not get involve with this khun? GO BACK TO LIVE WITH YOUR MOM KHUN!
Pat: YOU'RE NOT MY HUSBAND!!! YOU CAN"T GIVE ME ORDERS!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anyone can translate the final teaser for me pls?!

First Non wants Pat to stay with him and not let her to back to the country and now she wants her to go back...
After watching this episode, I know how important Pat is in his life...He cares about her little action and words, and wants her to care for him, he just want to love Pat...

I really can't image other actress act as Pattarin...So Taew is a perfect for the character, she is not perfect, she is stubborn but she has a soft and innocent heart...You can be mad at her not think thoroughly before doing something, but she is a straight forward person, she just do what she thinks is right and who tricks her, she gonna gets back at them....
But this is not only her fault for what happen., everyone is at fault and what lacking in Pat&Non's love is trust between twos people

CTR

Hanajungupup said:
Anyone can translate the final teaser for me pls?!

Final Teaser.

Pat walking away from Non.  Saying it in tears.

Pat: Let us end things as it is.  
Pat: And from this point on, you don't have to act as if "_________" and let it pass as the wind. Can't you?  I think I know what the meaning is but if Katelyn can clarify that would be awesome.  :)

Cabbage field.

Non: Pat. Hold on Pat.  Pat, pat, no, no.    
Pat: Throwing the cabbage at Non.  ----> " Take it."   Get out of here.  

Non in the rain with Pat.

Non: You're not worry about the baby in your stomach?
Pat: I'm going to let our child use my last name. And We will not ask for the rights or have anyhing to do with you nor from GLS not even one single baht.       

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Tks CTR for the translation..I know Non gonna do everything to make Pat forgive him :))) 

I just rewatched Taew&Nadech's scene in the past few episode and found out that ep 9 reached 1 million views already xD
Can't wait to see the happy ending ..I also want to know how Pran&Anna gonna end up with each other

cre: nadechpantip