[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pat has a sexy bod! I agree she could be sexy n cute at the same time. Its just craZy how she resembles Vicky so much

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
What is Pat wearing?!? Lol. And I don't think she has a big butt. I've seen her in Kaen Sanaeha. Yam is the one with the body. If you look closely, the way she poses has one knee bent so it pokes out her butt to make it seem perky. Lol. Wait, I'm unsure since she's wearing all black and her pants are loosely fitted.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Even when one of her legs is bent, her entire butt still looks big. Lol. It could just be the outfit but in Malee Rerng Rabum, she has a noticeable butt too. Maybe my standard of big is different from your standard of big. Lol. I'm used to seeing flat/small butts on Asians so this would be considered bigger than usual for me. :lol2:

dariey

sarNie Adult
^ that was one hella funny.goshh na can't really stand still.. :lol2:

add more photo

definitely can't resist this photo.taew sooooo beautiful  :wub:

cute pouty pat...

dimples...

cr deckdevil

cr anatzies

[

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pat and Na look fabulous together, just that I don't like pat's close up pics bcs I think they put too much makeup on her face...
However, Na&Taew together is more compatible and enjoyable in my opinion, I got the lovely feeling in them

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yeah, loving Taew and Nadech in the photos together!

Pat's gorgeous too but haven't fully watched any of her lakorn, so not sure what to expect from her here.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Love how Nadech is up there on the elephant like, "look at me!" :) Nadech and Taew looks like they'll have good chemistry, can't wait to watch this! :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Read this awhile ago, got too lazy to post, credit as tagged. Hopefully my Pran is not too reserved :( , I want to see him happy too

Bonus pic, cracked me up how Pranon kept going in for the kiss and she kept pushing him away lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
So they switch roles in this one too...Excited, seems like Patrin will be suffered a lot when she and Pranon are in love but then Pranon back to Bangkok and then she meets Pran right?
So this one will take a year to film, I want to see it badly already!!