[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

dariey

sarNie Adult
don't know if this pic has been post or not.sorry if it already share here.

nadech & baby just make me go aww   :spin:

cr anyama

cr as tag

3rd pic make me can't wait for this to air.so tense..

he is not nadech if he didn't make face everytime they take pic.oh this boy  :sleep:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Actually I like both of Pat&Taew's wardrobe in here..The girls look nice
btw it's kind of confused between Pran&Pranon, I think there is gonna a twist at the end of the lakorn
The 3rd pic is cute, look at the way both of girls staring at you Barry :))))

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
wow, a Nadech and Pat actual interaction! I'd never thought I'd live to see it lol 
This is taking so much time to film, can't believe they are not done yet. All of Nadech's lakorns take so much time to finish filming, bleh. I miss him already, 2015 needs to come faster!! 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah..This lakorn takes forever to film :v...I think bcs when it starts filming Taew & Na still have RS to film
New BTS..LOL Na is having a hard time to carry Taew..Their interaction is adorable, love how Nadech keep making fun around but Taew just ignore him :v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ULU9MGwzrk&list=UUpQbWxIMGlBigebMO0gQqxw 

cre: nadech's pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
But Taew doesn't even look heavy. Why are Asian men so weak!!! I get super angry when the Thai and Korean male complains about how heavy the female are. If I can carry my sisters (by the way they are not skinny) and I am not consider super strong, Asian men are then weak lol He needs to work out.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOl Actually before the filming he bragging about he will need to repeat the carrying scene himself (means he is confident to make it done fast) but turned out that he need to carry Taew for a serval times until he got tired...:))))
Really this is what he got for showing off so much LOL 
I think it's not bcs Taew is heavy but it's bcs he did the scene a lot of time that why...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The picture of Na/Pat showing off the rings. They look alike with their dimples. I don't really find Taew that attractive...but the picture where she smile that humungous smile is one of the prettiest picture of her I have ever seen.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Taew is a bright girl if you know more abt her...I don't find Taew attractive or beautiful at first but after seeing her as Soifah I totally changed my mind, she kicks ass and doesn't afraid that she will look ugly when she cried 
Just that she needs to pair up with more fresh face actor of CH3...
I think Na&Pat being more comfortable with each other day by day...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like looking at the progressing of Na/Pat. At first it was awkward but kind of grew over time.

As for Taew, there is nothing about her that stand out. She has that beauty that is pretty when you first look at her but the more you look at her the more her beauty fades and blend in.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Taew actually stand out to me when I first saw her.. I am not even a fan of her at first but I find her very pretty .. I still find her pretty though.. I didn't think pat was pretty at first but after I know more about her I think she is really pretty/ cute... Both are pretty and adorable though..

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah, everyone have their own opinion so...
There is some actress that I didn't find attractive or pretty at first but I'm slowly opened up to them when I see their lakorn
LOL at Pat's face...Nadech must be eating her cake LOL..i can't even with this guy...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Taew has the sweet beauty while Pat has the really cute look

And my Na hmmm...takes care of everyone including their food kakaka