[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh darnit! I wanted to watch it live to help with the rating..lol even though I don't know if that will make a difference or not since I am not in Thailand.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Idk why if they gonna add a lot of sweet scene like today episode then why in ep 5 they FF Non&Pat's sweet scene though :((( It is a bit confused me..
But i'm not gonna complaining..I can't handle all the sweetness today :(((
I love how Pat blinks her eyes then a tears drop down her cheek, she must been confused with her feeling at this moment when Non  looking at her like that
But Non is so madly in love, he must holds his feeling for so long that he regrets making her hurt..Oh ohhhh~~~ 

cecilia

Staff member
Seems like Pat put her 'idea' into work in tomorrow episode.  Hope she succeed at it to show Non not to mess with her emotions again (remind me Jae Jim and Ai Joo JLR island story lol)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I saw it live!   :dance1:  It's so good.  Wow, many almost kiss...am dying here.   :faint:  :spicy:  Ok, I still have a busy day though and will do some translation later.  CTR, if you are free, please translate for some of ours girls here.  

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:

Calm down now Katelyn, don't rob the cradle HAHAHA j/k :bhehe: :loool:

I just wanted give you a head up that you will need a box of tissue to wipe your drooling if you're going to watch today episode later.  :drool: :clap:

Maya, hi my sweet friend!  Are you watching this lakorn too!!?  Please come by more often!  How can anyone calm down with Nadech as Mor Non and Pran.   :crush:  What a double treat.   :spicy:  And no way to stop the drools.  I am so fangurling... 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
After watching this ep, I just want to say...It would be a waste if they not put Taew&Nadech in slap/kiss lakorn
Gosh, with their acting and chemistry, It gonna be so good...

It has been a long time since a pairing affected me so much by the way the express the emotions...Nadech is especially great, I just can Wow with his acting

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Geeze you ladies are getting me extremley excited to get off work to watch! I love me a good lakorn that make me so emotionals in many ways. Where I can really feel their happiness, pain, anger, and all of the above.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Idk why if they gonna add a lot of sweet scene like today episode then why in ep 5 they FF Non&Pat's sweet scene though :((( It is a bit confused me..

I thought that they rushed the "I love yous" between Non and Pat back then too but I get it now. If they had spent anymore time together and had a deeper love and connection, the story would fall apart. Because there's no believable way Pat wouldn't know Pran was Non. This way their love was still new and uncertain and they literally only spent 1 night together so emotions were already running high. It clouded both their thinking. It also ups the desperation and tortured factor for both. They only got a small taste of each other so to lose it right away makes it more frustrating. If they got more time, they could hang on to the past memories and be more mature.

I think they truly fell in love with each other as fake Pran and Pat which makes it kind of sad and bittersweet. Pat's feelings are stronger now towards Non than before. I think "Pran" risking his life to look for her ring sealed it for her but the entire boat house sequence is what made her fall in love with "Pran." Non seeing Pat care so much for "Non" was it for him. Nadech is doing so great as Non/fake Pran that I think I can pinpoint the exact moment he really truly fell for her, at the mall with the strawberries.  That was his IT moment.

I'm trying to watch this on the down low so I'm missing some things but man I love them together so much. So much chemistry. Be back later with more thoughts and fangirling after I've really watched it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:
OMG, I saw it live!   :dance1:  It's so good.  Wow, many almost kiss...am dying here.   :faint:  :spicy:  Ok, I still have a busy day though and will do some translation later.  CTR, if you are free, please translate for some of ours girls here.  

When they were in the water that should've been PERFECT moment for them to just go in for good passionate kisses instead of that stupid hug   :whatever:  The producer/director RUINED that perfect moment! :rant: :weee: :girlmad:

Katelyn said:

Maya, hi my sweet friend!  Are you watching this lakorn too!!?  Please come by more often!  How can anyone calm down with Nadech as Mor Non and Pran.   :crush:  What a double treat.   :spicy:  And no way to stop the drools.  I am so fangurling... 

Hello dear Katelyn :flowers: I know you're a huge fan girl when my FB pages filled with LSR updates from you instead of the usual ASR :thumbsup:  lolz. :coverlaf:  :loool:

Actually no, I was not watching it I planned to wait until it end before watching, but today I was watching Sapai Sai Lub live then LSR came on after so I just stick around to catch the sweet scenes. :wub:  But it will end soon, so I might continue to watch the rest of the episodes then start all over from the beginning later. :sweat:  Watching it backward so I can join you ladies in here for the finale. :lolyup: :clap2:

I would like to say Nadech is so yummy, but I don't want to be cougar. Therefore, YES definitely I will double my treats and fantasize about Mor Non and Pran while try not thinking of Nadech the actor. :rofl: HAHAHA

alexa

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!! I'm on lunch break at work and want to know what 's going on in this episode ans read all of this comments just want me to make an excuse and leave work so excited can;t wait to watch this episode especially with all them kute scene you guys are talking about is killing me.
Code:
798269862 –

Katelyn and CTR... please translate for us when you have time please.  Just watched it raw... Mamma Mia!  Can't wait for the recaps and tomorrow's episode.  Thank you in advance!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
This is what I got since I'm at work. :)

Non and Pat at the boathouse.

Non: Hello, Dad.  Dad, do you hear me? I'm doing well dad.  Dad, you don't have to worry.  Don't worry about the news because it's not the truth.   
Non: I will prove to you what the truth is really is.  That's all dad because someone is secretly listening to me.   
Non: Are you secretly listening on me?
Pat: You have a father who is a pinwheel?   
Non: Laughing... I'm just sending a message to my father
Pat: Huh?
Non: I'm sending the message with the wind so that the winds take it to my father. So that my father will know.  
Pat: How will your father recieve and know it?  The sound of your voice will never flow onto your father's ears.
Non: The sound will not but the wind will surely get there.  So my father will sense, so that he can receive and know my feeling that I'm sending towards him.
Non: If you don't believe that's all right.  But don't give your opinions because I believe in it since I was a little kid.
Non: I recieved a lot of warm/love/care from my father.  
Non: ----> Feeling cold.  Excuse me, I got to use the restroom.

Pat talking to Pinwheel.

Pat: Mom, do you hear me mom? No. Mom will not hear this.  I'm sorry mom that I have created problems to cause you hardship.  I promise this will be the last time.
Pat: Pat will not be wearisome to mom again. Pat will create just happiness for mom.  Just happiness.

Non interrupts....

Pat: What?
Non: NOthing.
Pat: If nothing then don't smile.

Non is teasing Pat...
Pat: Insane ----->  ประสาท
Non: Where are you going?  -----> Catching Pat as she is about to fall down.
Pat: I... I'm going to go take a shower
Non: And do you know where the bathroom is?  -----> As he is grabbing/holding on to Pat.

kimbarry1

sarNie Egg
I loved this episode today. I hate how the directors give us the almost kiss. I mean I hate that so much but oh well. I just get the feels every time. They seriously need to do a slap/kiss lakorn like so bad. Can't they see the chemistry between Nadech and Taew? And man Pat is getting her revenge. That's what you get Non. So is tomorrow the last episode or not? 

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
The last episode should air next week @kimbarry1

And I'm not home to watch but I saw thefirst 10 mins! It's killing me!!! Just a couple hours... just a couple hours...

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Some reason i didn't really enjoy this episode. Manybe because there was too much fuss. But I love the begining of the episode!! Lols Non is so funny. I was confused at first why Non was angry at first but he didn't realised he was the actual Non. Its so funny to see his after reaction when he found out.

@kimbarry1, I agree with you. I hate scenes with almost kiss. Like they gets our hopes up for no reason. urghhh but i kinda get it as well that theyy can't kiss or else there will be a bigger problem.

Awww Non is going to be in pain in the next episode. This is going to hard to watch. I don't want to see Pat staring at Non while he gets beaten up. Well i hope there will be twist or something, Pat may be doing this because to get evidence. I don't know but i don't want to see pain between them two anymore since it's almost the end of the lakorn. I want to see Non reaction to Pat baby bump and that. I just hope the next 2 episodes are not too rushed.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Non takes Pat towards the back of the boathouse

Non: Here.  Feel free to take your shower/bath.  
Pat: Where is the bathroom?
Non: It's right here.
Pat: HERE!!!
Non: Yeah
Pat: RIGHT HERE!!!
Non: Yeah!
Non: You see, right there is your bowl, clothes for taking a bath, and towel.  Auntie already prepared for you.
Non: Go on take your bath. Feel free to.  
Pat: Are you crazy? Who's going to have the dare take a bath in the day time like this?
Non: I can take a bath to show you.
Pat: Funny huh?
Non: You don't have nothing to be afraid of. there are fishes, monkey, deer, birds, etc.  I don't know what reason(s) they would secretly watch you.  
Pat: I'm not worrying about those animals. I am scared of you more.
Non: Scared of me? I'm scared of you as well.
Pat: Hey you.
Non: Go ahead take it.
Pat: Hey Khun, hold up. Do you have a small handkerchief?  Because I want to take out my wedding ring and clean it.
Pat: "____________________"  I don't want Mor Non to feel like I don't care/bother to take care of our wedding ring.  Do you have that handkerchief?
Non: I don't have any.   
Pat: Hey you, you haven't seen my wedding ring?  You see right here.  Your younger brother knows to pick a ring.         
Pat: Hey... Is it me? The wedding ring seems __________?  Do you have yarn?
Non: I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING AND I DON"T KNOW. AND DON"T TELL ME AS WELL.    
Non Walking out after yelling at Pat from the wedding ring.

Non: You already know that you're married, why are you adding injuries to insults?  ------> I like the phrase adding injuries to insults as it matching best with the Thai phrase.   
Non: Hey... That's about me...  -------> Then he smiles and starts to laugh.
Non: Why am I getting upset about myself for?  It must means that Pattarin loves me very much then? ----> He smiles and giggles to himself.

Katelyn, can you fill in the words that I'm not sure about? Thanks

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But I can relate to Pat for choosing revenge. She did hear the conversation. And Pran said he wouldn't let Non sacrifice everything for him and Non could lose his easygoing life. Non warned him not to spill especially Pat. Then, Pran asked isn't he afraid of losing her. He instead answered he would get GLS. That's cold. I would hate him if I were her too.